Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Identifying The Right Online Investments - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Identifying The Right Online Investments (854 Views)

Online Investments Are Making People Fire Their Disrespectful Bosses. / What Are Best Online Investments To Make In 2019? / Identifying Scams Online And Avoiding Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Identifying The Right Online Investments by HermitSage: 7:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
There are too many online investments out there. Some are shady, in fact, most are fraudulent! I will be giving you tips on how to identify the right online investments. Wondering how I know about this? Aside the fact I own a successful one myself, I've been through about 57 online investments, and from experience I can tell you only few are reliable. If you want me to recommend for you depending on your finance, you can Private message me.

NOTE:
Domique and other moderators will be constantly monitoring this thread to ban ponzi scheme adverts.

We're starting with the first and most popular one, "WHATSAPP ONLINE INVESTMENTS"
Re: Identifying The Right Online Investments by bigbabyboy: 2:16am On Mar 06, 2017
Following...
Re: Identifying The Right Online Investments by dellod(m): 2:30am On Mar 06, 2017
Observing
Re: Identifying The Right Online Investments by HermitSage: 6:09am On Mar 06, 2017
The WhatsApp Online Investment

You come online on NL and you see various spams on thread, requesting you view their WhatsApp Group Link and join them in their investment. The choice to join them or not is yours to make. I'm only going to enlighten you what you should look out for to know if your money is in safe hands or not. There are various types of WhatsApp investment or should we call it ponzi?

The first type is the PERCENTAGE BONUS investment. This one promises to double your move with a chosen percentage in a given amount of time. Similar with MMM? Yes, they maybe similar but they're different. MMM gives you the spanning time of a week or at most days, while the WhatsApp own promises you within 24 hours. (I'll be expatiating this in the next slot)

The second type is the MATRIX 1 by 2 BONUS
This is quite easy to understand, and pretty much the most popular among these investment. It simply promises to give you 100% of whatsoever amount you invest. So if you're going to invest the sum of 5,000 naira, you will be getting back 10,000 naira withing 24 hours.

The third, which is quite suspicious and hard to manage is the MATRIX 1 by 3 BONUS
Now, this investment is every man's dream. You're to get triple amount of whatever you invest. Yes, I mean 300% bonus! Your mouth is watering already? Well, mine too was when I first came to know about it. Not only does this require a large amount of spanning time, it also requires hard work. Investing 10,000 and getting back 30,000 is no cakewalk. This investment naturally gives investor running heart.

And lastly, we have the MATRIX 1 by 6 BONUS
I'm not going to sugar talk this one, it is simply a fraudulent move. There is not way you can get 600% percent bonus in an online WhatsApp investment, and if you eventually do, I give you my word, It won't last long. Yes, this promises to totally replenish your money by whooping 6 times the initial cash! 20,000 to get 100,000? Only the greedy ones will fall for this.
Re: Identifying The Right Online Investments by HermitSage: 6:10am On Mar 06, 2017
I explained on how you can post your WhatsApp Group Link On NL in my previous thread. You can also check that out.
Re: Identifying The Right Online Investments by DEGREE2466(m): 6:12am On Mar 06, 2017
HermitSage:
There are too many online investments out there. Some are shady, in fact, most are fraudulent! I will be giving you tips on how to identify the right online investments. Wondering how I know about this? Aside the fact I own a successful one myself, I've been through about 57 online investments, and from experience I can tell you only few are reliable. If you want me to recommend for you depending on your finance, you can Private message me.

NOTE:
Domique and other moderators will be constantly monitoring this thread to ban ponzi scheme adverts.

We're starting with the first and most popular one, "WHATSAPP ONLINE INVESTMENTS"

WhatsApp investment?
Re: Identifying The Right Online Investments by HermitSage: 6:12am On Mar 06, 2017
Booked.
Re: Identifying The Right Online Investments by HermitSage: 6:41am On Mar 06, 2017
DEGREE2466:

WhatsApp investment?
Just be active and also be following the thread, you'll find it educative.
Re: Identifying The Right Online Investments by cherry16(f): 6:56am On Mar 06, 2017
Cool article. There is this investment program my husband introduced to me since last year October and has been favourable to me and I have benefited a lot from it . I think it's not a ponzi scheme because you don't have to PH or GH or being scared of the network crashing . All you do is monitor ur account and get 100% of your investment in 14says. For more info contact me through my signature God bless
Re: Identifying The Right Online Investments by Chygee4: 7:00am On Mar 06, 2017
There is a new online business coming soon. This is not mmm and its kind. But this will tech u mine without end. You do not need up to 5000 thousand to start.it will never end.every one that register must receive money. Its not marketing or referral. Its called (IP) . the reason for this new site is to give a better hope for people who really wish for a genus internet deals.in this site once you are oppurtune to hear about it and register u must go with money .

There has never been any of this kind of this since the world began.

IP was designed by a Christian who feels for those who lost money in ponzi. There are going to be othere activities to chose from. Be hopefull .
d
DEGREE2466:

WhatsApp investment?

Re: Identifying The Right Online Investments by HermitSage: 7:01am On Mar 06, 2017
cherry16:
[s] Cool article. There is this investment program my husband introduced to me since last year October and has been favourable to me and I have benefited a lot from it . I think it's not a ponzi scheme because you don't have to PH or GH or being scared of the network crashing . All you do is monitor ur account and get 100% of your investment in 14says. For more info contact me through my signature God bless[/s]
My dear it is 14days. I already warned you about Dominique and other moderators monitoring my thread? Well, enjoy your ban while it last.
Re: Identifying The Right Online Investments by HermitSage: 7:04am On Mar 06, 2017
Chygee4:
There is a new online business coming soon. This is not mmm and its kind. But this will tech u mine without end. You do not need up to 5000 thousand to start.it will never end.every one that register must receive money. Its not marketing or referral. Its called (IP) . the reason for this new site is to give a better hope for people who really wish for a genus internet deals.in this site once you are oppurtune to hear about it and register u must go with money .

IP was designed by a Christian who feels for those who lost money in ponzi. There are going to be othere activities to chose from. Be hopefull .
d
I've been through 57 online investment and I can tell you yours is a scam. And your advert is poor, good English is one of the criteria of a good advert.
Re: Identifying The Right Online Investments by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 06, 2017
Chygee4:

d

Right there is where your scam alert flashed grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identifying The Right Online Investments by HermitSage: 7:10am On Mar 06, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Right there is where your scam alert flashed grin

He wants to buy victims through religion. undecided

1 Like

Re: Identifying The Right Online Investments by HermitSage: 8:28am On Mar 06, 2017
Online Investment By Percentage Bonus
Like I previously stated these is somewhat similar to MMM. But deals with shorter time and amount. The benefits of this type of investment is; it lasts long, gradual profit, easy to maintain.
In fact, this is one of the safest type of investment. Only that it has been overlooked, investors are no longer attracted to it because compared to the the double and triple investment, its profit is gradual. Well the smart people will surely pick this, but this type of investment is rare on WhatsApp.
Re: Identifying The Right Online Investments by HermitSage: 9:19am On Mar 06, 2017
My Experience:
So, when I started my own WhatsApp online investment, I run it with my money. My money made the system circulate, but I still had problems. And one of them was investors running away with my money. I was confused and wondered how others managed theirs. This was about two months ago, online investment weren't this rampant. I joined about 10 percentage bonus WhatsApp investment to see what's wrong with mine. Eventually, only 3 were reliable and I realised each admin had something unique with their investors. That something is called TRUST. They only allowed people that trusts them and they can trust to invest. When I realised this, most investors had already shrink my money. I'm glad I didn't put in much money in the investment. But that failure didn't stop me.
Re: Identifying The Right Online Investments by HermitSage: 10:24am On Mar 06, 2017
MATRIX 1 by 2 BONUS
This is the typical and common type of WhatsApp investment. It doubles your money giving you 100% of whatever you invest. It's also easy to maintain, but there is a catch to it.
Re: Identifying The Right Online Investments by HermitSage: 6:59am On Mar 30, 2017
I've been busy , many people are still falling for flopped online investments at an alarming rate. I know of an online investment that lasted 2 months. The admin fell sick 5 days ago, the group is just beginning to start its panic. The total profit I gained from the group is about 250K, used out of it to pay rent. While others are complaining of loss. Identifying the right investment is the problem. Firstly, you should know WhatsApp ponzi is not the way - having 257 members as its limit will decrease the lifespan of money in the system.
Re: Identifying The Right Online Investments by HermitSage: 7:05am On Mar 30, 2017
Telegram online investments is more advisable, in fact, it's more suitable than these sites. FTM, had about 2,500 members investing and a friend of mine gained about half a million from it. These things are money making if you're heading through the right direction. I'm currently in a upcoming telegram group that seems promising, I have more chances of making double of what I made from those previous groups. As long as it's 2 by 1 matrix, your money is most likely secure.

(1) (Reply)

. / Join To Start Earning From Football Jersey Without Any Startup Capital / Why Working Online Is The Best Way To Work Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.