Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Awoof Oooooooo - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Awoof Oooooooo (666 Views)

Awoof Loan From Page Financials To Salary Earners, No Guarantor Or Collateral R / AWOOF!!! Food For All Nation (partnering Access Bank) / Awoof On E-commerce Website!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Awoof Oooooooo by mindpreneur(m): 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
i need someone to trust me with 50,000 naira i have an online business that can fetch us good money
i have to teachers i intend meeting and getting information from to work with, if used judiciously it will fetch us times 10 of our investment
one subject to instructors, i work from home and am 100 percent sue these guys will help us make good money on the platforms with their information. these guys are currently earning from these platforms believe me
if you have a laptop and connect we can do this together from the comfort of our home and work on the information i will be purchasing
if you dont dare to take a risk you will never get ahead, to try is to risk failure but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing. the people who risk nothing, do nothing, have nothing are nothing-educate urself with the genuine information i have to share.
i can do this but i cant do it alone i need help. you scratch my back i scratch yours
dont concentrate on the risk --concentrate on the result
have a positive mindset
this is possible
see my signature below to contact me and if you want to learn something new or you want to invest in these then you wont be disappointed because am definitely goin to scratch ur back since you have scratched mine
Re: Awoof Oooooooo by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
Who are the guys? Any link? Is it ponzi, hyip or mlm?
Re: Awoof Oooooooo by mindpreneur(m): 4:43am On Mar 10, 2017
its none of that.
these guys are already earning from this platform we are only becoming a good student and then we apply creativity after collecting the information but we are good.
my number is on my signature just look down
please trust me with this.
your money no bi waste

(1) (Reply)

Jeff Bezos Is Now The World’s Second Richest Person / TBC Daily Update / Digital Media Marketing Training School,is Starting A New Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.