Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Ibrahim Coomassie: Igbo And Yoruba Can’t Determine 2019 Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Coomassie: Igbo And Yoruba Can’t Determine 2019 Elections (16787 Views)

BREAKING: Ex-igp Ibrahim Coomassie Dies At 76 / FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit / Ex-igp, Ibrahim Coomassie, Escapes Assassination Attempt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Coomassie: Igbo And Yoruba Can’t Determine 2019 Elections by murmee: 10:06am On Mar 06, 2017
DozieInc:
If the South should be united then restructure of Nigeria will happen.
The North will make sure the Southern UNITY does not happen. The North had been dividing the South since Independence. The Southern Leaders need to strongly work together and forget past suspicions and mistrusts to liberate their people. What Commassie is actually saying is that the Southern votes will not count in the 2019 elections!

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Coomassie: Igbo And Yoruba Can’t Determine 2019 Elections by signz: 10:09am On Mar 06, 2017
otitokoroleti:

ONE OF BMC SPOTTED!!!

This opinion could be true.
Re: Ibrahim Coomassie: Igbo And Yoruba Can’t Determine 2019 Elections by hysteriabox(m): 10:10am On Mar 06, 2017
I must admit that there are high level principalities in that place Aso Rock. Once leaders of humble disposition get there, they n their kinsmen begin to speak with arrogance n disgust. So, all of a sudden, these groups dont matter? Groups you wooed with great diligence n care some months ago? Fine! Time ll tell.
Thats how GEJ them told themselves lies till the results started pouring in and funny memes flooded the net. Konteenuuu
Whom the gods want to dethrone, they first make mad
Re: Ibrahim Coomassie: Igbo And Yoruba Can’t Determine 2019 Elections by Abagworo(m): 10:11am On Mar 06, 2017
Truth.
Re: Ibrahim Coomassie: Igbo And Yoruba Can’t Determine 2019 Elections by ShootToKill: 10:19am On Mar 06, 2017
mildteddy:

BMC (Buhari Media Conmen) spotted!

You are wrong buddy, am a bloody IPOB, I proudly represent an existential nemesis and a source of frustration to the zombiefied ones at the Bumhari propaganda factory. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Coomassie: Igbo And Yoruba Can’t Determine 2019 Elections by Bamvic93: 10:23am On Mar 06, 2017
Oga abeg must u talk, naija don get sense pass all ds bruhaha but can't speak of d northerners hu behave like chickens

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Coomassie: Igbo And Yoruba Can’t Determine 2019 Elections by mildteddy(m): 10:26am On Mar 06, 2017
ShootToKill:

You are wrong buddy, am a bloody IPOB, I proudly represent an existential nemesis and a source of frustration to the zombiefied ones at the Bumhari propaganda factory. grin

My Bad.
Keep up the good work cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Coomassie: Igbo And Yoruba Can’t Determine 2019 Elections by Ugosample(m): 10:36am On Mar 06, 2017
Comments like these can just make Yoruba and Igbo galvanize forces to shock them up there....

Let them continue with their reckless talk eh, it's very good

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Coomassie: Igbo And Yoruba Can’t Determine 2019 Elections by longayink: 10:43am On Mar 06, 2017
DrDeji20:
As for my people (the Yoruba’s), they take the lead from the back…as a matter of fact, they actually constitute one of the major problems in addressing the many injustices visited by the “State” on the people. They are the principal supporters of the caliphate and the miasma entrenching the fraudulent system, content to take the crumbs from the centre, they have always been used, Awolowo, Abiola, Diya, Tinubu and our dear Professor who is still organizing town meetings.

I do not know the problem of the Igbos, neither do I know that of the Fulani’s, or the Ijaws and the over 200 ethnic tribes lumped together by the British. I can only try to be part of my region and join forces with those who think like me to advance the cause of my region. I do not want to waste my efforts on Nigeria because I know that Nigeria, as presently constituted, is fraudulent and cannot deliver on protecting lives and property of its citizenry which is the most elementary and primary deliverable for any structure.

Even a goat from northern Nigeria can beat the best professor of politics or lawyer from the south in Nigeria's presidential election, so long as the north insists that the presidency of Nigeria must be in the north.

A candidate needs 25% of votes in 24 states to win.

Arewa soldiers proliferated 20 states in one northern region, but allowed only 17 states in two southern regions.
But mostly, SW politicians don't grasp the fact that land mass could not have been used as criterion to divide Nigeria into 36 states and Abuja.

There should have been more states in the two southern regions than in the one northern region.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Coomassie: Igbo And Yoruba Can’t Determine 2019 Elections by cstr55: 10:56am On Mar 06, 2017
Well, they have earned the right to be arrogant.
The fulanis are going to produce the president in 2019 too.
That is how much hold they have on Nigeria and it is foolish to deny it.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Coomassie: Igbo And Yoruba Can’t Determine 2019 Elections by omoharry(f): 11:08am On Mar 06, 2017
Innovator90:
Watch as Afonjas will blame Igbos even when Yoruba is clearly mentioned!
You have started oo..you seem to always bring statement that will deviate people from the topic at hand.please this is not a play zone..if you know cannot contribute positively to this forum..its better you keep mute. enough of all these Ofonja and flat head brouhaha!!what is your profit in causing tribal war online? we have a common problem and a divided south cannot fight it alone..we have to come together and speak with one voice.

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Coomassie: Igbo And Yoruba Can’t Determine 2019 Elections by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:32am On Mar 06, 2017
... Until the southern Nigeria refused to be "politically correct" and know that this space called Nigeria is for the survival of the fittest, then it will be difficult to achieve a common voice, goal and political objectives.

The greatest mistake or negligence made by the southern Nigerian politicians and her people is inability to reject the division of Northern Nigeria into 20 States whereas southern part was divided into 17. With this lopsided structure, Northern politicians will continue to [b]Lord it over [/b]their southern counterparts both in politics, revenue sharing formula, quota system, Gov employment formula, etc. I personally blame the Igbos and yoruba for allowing this injustices to continue due to their political differences. It is never too late to restructure Nigeria or the southerners will continue playing "catch up" to the Northerners. A word is enough.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Coomassie: Igbo And Yoruba Can’t Determine 2019 Elections by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
Innovator90:
and vice versa .
Re: Ibrahim Coomassie: Igbo And Yoruba Can’t Determine 2019 Elections by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
DrDeji20:
As for my people (the Yoruba’s), they take the lead from the back…as a matter of fact, they actually constitute one of the major problems in addressing the many injustices visited by the “State” on the people. They are the principal supporters of the caliphate and the miasma entrenching the fraudulent system, content to take the crumbs from the centre, they have always been used, Awolowo, Abiola, Diya, Tinubu and our dear Professor who is still organizing town meetings.

I do not know the problem of the Igbos, neither do I know that of the Fulani’s, or the Ijaws and the over 200 ethnic tribes lumped together by the British. I can only try to be part of my region and join forces with those who think like me to advance the cause of my region. I do not want to waste my efforts on Nigeria because I know that Nigeria, as presently constituted, is fraudulent and cannot deliver on protecting lives and property of its citizenry which is the most elementary and primary deliverable for any structure.
Why have you just wasted your time & data?

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Coomassie: Igbo And Yoruba Can’t Determine 2019 Elections by Gome23: 12:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
Let him go and tell his gods.............
Re: Ibrahim Coomassie: Igbo And Yoruba Can’t Determine 2019 Elections by DrogoG(m): 12:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
The people who help northern thieves hold power are Yorubas! No matter how northerners use and insult Yorubas, Yorubas will always be their puppets! Yorubas need to wake up from their long slumber. Northerners only need you for your votes. In politics, number matters a lot.

Igbo and Yoruba together can take power from useless northern parasites and change Nigeria for good.

The north have usurped power for so long without any positive thing to show for it. They've raped Nigeria dry front and back. And they're the main reason Nigeria is so f*ucked up today!

They loot billions every day and slaughter fellow Nigerians with impunity! No other ethnic group in Nigeria has done one-hundredth of the damage these evil northerners had caused (and still causing) Nigeria. These people are a huge curse to this country! And we must stop them!

Let us Igbos and Yorubas work together to keep these thieving, barbaric, murderous, northern terrorist monsters out of power. That's the only way to save this country!!

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Coomassie: Igbo And Yoruba Can’t Determine 2019 Elections by 7lives: 1:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
murmee:
The North will make sure the Southern UNITY does not happen. The North had been dividing the South since Independence. The Southern Leaders need to strongly work together and forget past suspicions and mistrusts to liberate their people. What Commassie is actually saying is that the Southern votes will not count in the 2019 elections!

Leave North out of your worries, Yoruba will never do politics with Igbo. You think we have forgot how Dr Chris Ngige suddenly became a Yoruba man that must be destroyed because he joined ACN?.
How the ACN crew that came to Anambra were embarrassed by your people?.
Okorocha suddenly became ewu awusa and ewedu brain, stop blaming the North for the division in the South, blame your people for always looking at issues from selfish point of view.

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Coomassie: Igbo And Yoruba Can’t Determine 2019 Elections by 7lives: 1:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
DrogoG:
The people who help northern thieves hold power are Yorubas! No matter how northerners use and insult Yorubas, Yorubas will always be their puppets! Yorubas need to wake up from their long slumber. Northerners only need you for your votes. In politics, number matters a lot.

Igbo and Yoruba together can take power from useless northern parasites and change Nigeria for good.

The north have usurped power for so long without any positive thing to show for it. They've raped Nigeria dry front and back. And they're the main reason Nigeria is so f*ucked up today!

They loot billions every day and slaughter fellow Nigerians with impunity! No other ethnic group in Nigeria has done one-hundredth of the damage these evil northerners had caused (and still causing) Nigeria. These people are a huge curse to this country! And we must stop them!

Let us Igbos and Yorubas work together to keep these thieving, barbaric, murderous, northern terrorist monsters out of power. That's the only way to save this country!!

Yorubas must have been keeping the North in power in the last 16 years of feedeefee raping of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Coomassie: Igbo And Yoruba Can’t Determine 2019 Elections by Eledan: 1:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
Most of these elderly retired military and paramilitary men are mad people
Re: Ibrahim Coomassie: Igbo And Yoruba Can’t Determine 2019 Elections by sangresan(m): 2:39pm On Mar 06, 2017
DrDeji20:

Blah blah blah blah...Speak for yourself and your family..
Where were you when Zik was following Hausas like a slave?
Where were you when Alex Ekwueme and Ojukwu were happy to belong to an Hausa party like the NPN?
Were you not in Nigeria when the Igbo's and the Niger Deltans were voting for Yar'adua in 2007?
Abeg,if you don't have anything reasonable to write,don't call out all Yorubas for nothing sake.Yorubas,in the majority,will never play second fiddle to Hausas.Ng supported a Yorubaman,Obj,in 1998,because of our agitation and nothing else.However,Obj failed spectacularly in even empowering his people.If Obj and Goodluck couldn't correct the lopsided Federal System in Ng,why do you blame only Yorubas?

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Coomassie: Igbo And Yoruba Can’t Determine 2019 Elections by sangresan(m): 2:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
DrogoG:

Tell your tales to Alex Ekwueme and other Igbo leaders who supported Shagari against Zik.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Coomassie: Igbo And Yoruba Can’t Determine 2019 Elections by Dindondin(m): 3:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
DrDeji20:

supporting the igbos will not really address the issues of Nigeria. the solution lies in understanding the interest of the poor Nigerian citizens and since it's become mandatory to understand the culture and religious affiliations of the people, it's better for all regions to attend to thier problems individually, otherwise the igbos will equally fail to address the problem with Nigeria.
u r rigjt
Re: Ibrahim Coomassie: Igbo And Yoruba Can’t Determine 2019 Elections by Odkosh: 3:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
Innovator90:
but the sad truth is that you are the one that started the blame on afonjas now. you have a hidden agenda.
Re: Ibrahim Coomassie: Igbo And Yoruba Can’t Determine 2019 Elections by Odkosh: 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Common sense you this OSU doesn't have. I'm sure you're also blaming afonja for your inability to impregnate your partner. Is reasonability alien to your lineage? angry

Ohaneze condemned it. Afenifere condemned it yet your inferiority complex must point in Yoruba direction. Were you born to always grovel? angry
grin, you don't need to bother yourself about him, he's only carrying out his daily routine for his life to be completed. he can't have a meaningful life for a day if he does not mention afonja. so don't bother.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Coomassie: Igbo And Yoruba Can’t Determine 2019 Elections by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
seunlly:
Yoruba will rule soon

Buhari is coming back tomorrow grin angry

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Coomassie: Igbo And Yoruba Can’t Determine 2019 Elections by Odkosh: 3:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
DrogoG:

that is what we want. am full Yoruba but my body and soul go with Igbo presidency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Coomassie: Igbo And Yoruba Can’t Determine 2019 Elections by shukuokukobambi: 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
Odkosh:
grin, you don't need to bother yourself about him, he's only carrying out his daily routine for his life to be completed. he can't have a meaningful life for a day if he does not mention afonja. so don't bother.

You're very correct my brother cheesy

It's his destiny cheesy
Re: Ibrahim Coomassie: Igbo And Yoruba Can’t Determine 2019 Elections by imam07: 4:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
The general problem with Ibos is they always blame others for their woe. I have never seen them finding their own fault. Today they will blame Yoruba, tomorrow they will blame hausa. Please,what do they want? And all Nigerians know you are the genesis of Nigeria problem in which you people always deny it. If you people do not know the history you better ask from the right source.
Now you blame the yorubas for playing politics with the housas. So you Ibos have quickly forgotten how you played politics with the housas against the west.
My advice to the ibos is they should stop blaming other tribes for their problems and they should also let themselves know what they want. Because I see them condemning Osinbajo. Tomorrow u will also condemn Buhari. Pls what do Ibos want?

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Coomassie: Igbo And Yoruba Can’t Determine 2019 Elections by winj3: 5:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
when the ibo ruled we got Zik and Aguyi Ironsi, useless desk clerk leaders whose regimes led to tribalism, divisions and war!

ibo people should be kicked out of Nigeria not elected to any office!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Would You Fix Nigeria If You Were The President? / 2019: PDP Targets APC Governor, Senator Kwankwaso For Presidency / Igbo Community In Delta Endorses Okowa For Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.