Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,461 members, 7,854,017 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

Nigerians Blast Kemen After He Was Caught Touching Tboss While Sleeping - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerians Blast Kemen After He Was Caught Touching Tboss While Sleeping (383 Views)

BBNAIJA: Lady Caught Kissing Mike On TV From Home, Nigerians Blast Her / Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Blast Kemen After He Was Caught Touching Tboss While Sleeping by gistcabal: 10:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
Nigerians have condemned Big Brother Naija housemate, Kemen for touching fellow housemate, TBoss while she slept. The incident which was captured on tape happened while every other housemate was asleep.
Kemen could be seen looking around before putting his hand inside TBoss’ blanket to touch her. However, TBoss was not ready for all that as she immediately turned even though she was asleep.

Full details and video here> http://www.untoldvibes.com/bbnaija-nigerians-blast-kemen-caught-touching-tboss-slept-video/

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44, ijebabe

Re: Nigerians Blast Kemen After He Was Caught Touching Tboss While Sleeping by optional1(f): 11:05pm On Mar 05, 2017
so all this while he has been doing press up and gathering muscle was to just touch that orange fruit of tboss....

Orange squeezer i hail oh..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Kemen After He Was Caught Touching Tboss While Sleeping by mekuso89(m): 11:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
attention!!!!! konji
Re: Nigerians Blast Kemen After He Was Caught Touching Tboss While Sleeping by UD101(m): 12:59am On Mar 06, 2017
[quote author=gistcabal post=54308182]Nigerians have condemned Big Brother Naija housemate, Kemen for touching fellow housemate, TBoss while she slept. The incident which was captured on tape happened while every other housemate was asleep.
Kemen could be seen looking around before putting his hand inside TBoss’ blanket to touch her. However, TBoss was not ready for all that as she immediately turned even though she was asleep.

Na so U take go?

(1) (Reply)

Ambo2017 And The Next Movie Star Thread / Ttt:what He Shared Wit Bisola Wasnt Real&why He Kept His Marriage Secret (video) / Tv/bbnaija's Thintalltony Arrives In Lagos -photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.