Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

How To Recharge Your MTN Line Directly From Your Bank Account - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Recharge Your MTN Line Directly From Your Bank Account (520 Views)

How To Make Your Mtn Sim Eligible For Mtn N200 For 1gb / How To Recharge Over-scratched MTN Recharge Card Without Speaking With Agent / Easy Way To Recharge Your PHCN Prepaid Meter Online Without Visiting The Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Recharge Your MTN Line Directly From Your Bank Account by Donwapz(m): 2:30am On Mar 06, 2017
The 21st century as we all know is a century where technology tends to reduce stress for man . MTN is out with an easy way in which you can top up your line from your bank account ,without stress of going to the vendor to purchase your airtime and start loading it .

This new offer is called MTN ON DEMAND . This will help you top up your line directly from your bank account .

Without wasting Much time , let me show you how to top up your line directly from your bank account .

How to top up your MTN line directly from your bank account .

READ MORE AT https://donwapz.com/2017/03/how-to-recharge-your-mtn-line-from-your-bank-accoun/
Re: How To Recharge Your MTN Line Directly From Your Bank Account by nextprince: 2:42am On Mar 06, 2017
What's this one saying? Are u just learning this?
Re: How To Recharge Your MTN Line Directly From Your Bank Account by fabulousk8(m): 4:57am On Mar 06, 2017
Donwapz:
The 21st century as we all know is a century where technology tends to reduce stress for man . MTN is out with an easy way in which you can top up your line from your bank account ,without stress of going to the vendor to purchase your airtime and start loading it .

This new offer is called MTN ON DEMAND . This will help you top up your line directly from your bank account .

Without wasting Much time , let me show you how to top up your line directly from your bank account

How to top up your MTN line directly from your bank account .

READ MORE AT http://www.donwapz.com/2017/03/how-to-recharge-your-mtn-line-from-your-bank-account.html
na wa oh..... what is the right way to do that then..... abi na to even enter bank or mtn make them teach my tight. .

(1) (Reply)

A Huawei Official Says No One Needs More Than 4GB Of RAM In A Smartphone / Infinix Give Me The Best Memory -----my Dubai Trip / How Much Can I Put With My L8 Plus To Get A New L9 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.