Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,736 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

How To Recharge Over-scratched MTN Recharge Card Without Speaking With Agent - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Recharge Over-scratched MTN Recharge Card Without Speaking With Agent (12067 Views)

New MTN Recharge Code That Works Now *3551*pin-number# And Send / MTN Introduces 17-digit MTN Recharge PIN / Tested Cheats: How To Generate Mtn Recharge Card Pins & Start Loading For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recharge Over-scratched MTN Recharge Card Without Speaking With Agent by temitofa(m): 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
This is post is about how to recharge your over-scratched or missing-pin MTN logical voucher without taking it to the MTN office or do away with it due to frustration. Before now, if you over scratched your card, you either call 180 which might not even be available at instant or you move to the nearby MTN office.

Now, you can can recharge your accounts on the IVR by following the steps below without speaking to a customer care representative.
Firstly, simply dial 180/181
Press 9 to go to the main menu
Press 1 for account information
Press 2 for recharge
Press 1 to recharge account
You will be directed to press 1 to confirm recharge on the calling MSISDN
You will admonished to enter the sixteen (16) digit PIN of the card he wants to load
If the PIN is available and correct, then the card will be loaded into your account

http://www.tellforceblog.com/2017/11/how-to-recharge-over-scratched-mtn.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Recharge Over-scratched MTN Recharge Card Without Speaking With Agent by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2017
Informative.
Thanks OP.

Are you a lover of BARBECUE?
If YES, check our signature...
Re: How To Recharge Over-scratched MTN Recharge Card Without Speaking With Agent by illicit(m): 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2017
which pin the same that has been overscratched?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Recharge Over-scratched MTN Recharge Card Without Speaking With Agent by peeps4u: 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
illicit:
which pin
the same that has been overscratched?

Thought I was the only one that didn't get it?
Which 16-digit pin is OP again talking about? the one already over-scratched?

3 Likes

Re: How To Recharge Over-scratched MTN Recharge Card Without Speaking With Agent by wolextayo: 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
As far as I’m concerned, calling 180 is stress. Just get the mtn app and you’re good to go.
The picture below says it all

3 Likes

Re: How To Recharge Over-scratched MTN Recharge Card Without Speaking With Agent by Goldeno(m): 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
well some people brain sha get mind of is own

PFFFFFF @OP
Re: How To Recharge Over-scratched MTN Recharge Card Without Speaking With Agent by dominique(f): 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
peeps4u:

Thought I was the only one that didn't get it?
Which 16-digit pin is OP again talking about? the one already over-scratched?

I had to read the message thrice, still didn't get it. How do you input a complete 16-digit pin from an overscratched card?
Re: How To Recharge Over-scratched MTN Recharge Card Without Speaking With Agent by ikbnice(m): 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2017
If op give you directions, na on top radio you go hear your name declared missing.
BTW, you will be directed to first enter the card serial number, then you will be asked to enter the pin of the card replacing the numbers you can't see with *,. After entering the pin press #. Your line will be recharged.

2 Likes

Re: How To Recharge Over-scratched MTN Recharge Card Without Speaking With Agent by Nbote(m): 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2017
Dis post and d response of some ppl already is evidence dat most nairalanders have reading and comprehension problems... What 16digits pin are u entering wen u've scratched off some digits already?? Those of U dat found it informative how did u pass exams??
Re: How To Recharge Over-scratched MTN Recharge Card Without Speaking With Agent by duwdu: 9:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
ikbnice:
If op give you directions, na on top radio you go hear your name declared missing.
BTW, you will be directed to first enter the card serial number, then you will be asked to enter the pin of the card replacing the numbers you can't see with *,. After entering the pin press #. Your line will be recharged.

LOL... Your banter aside, you're a typical lifesaver to some! Yours is a good, clarification post, otherwise I don't know how anyone would have understood what the OP was trying to say.

Well done.

P34c3

(1) (Reply)

My Iphone Won't Charge Pass 3% / How Long Have You Used Your Current Smart Phone ? / Screenshot Your Phone Menu And I Would Tell You About Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.