Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Bovi Reacts To Kemen Disqualification: Beautiful Women Are Downfall Of Great Men - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi Reacts To Kemen Disqualification: Beautiful Women Are Downfall Of Great Men (36569 Views)

Bovi Reacts To Akpororo And Daddy Freeze Clash Over Tithing / Kemen Meets A Huge Fitness Coach: See Difference / Kate Henshaw Comments On Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bovi Reacts To Kemen Disqualification: Beautiful Women Are Downfall Of Great Men by KBdownloads(m): 10:17am On Mar 06, 2017
lol dese ppl are stupid, she was awake and enjoying it, she as she con dey look like crayfish after dem evict d guy

1 Like

Re: Bovi Reacts To Kemen Disqualification: Beautiful Women Are Downfall Of Great Men by streetzdreamz(m): 10:24am On Mar 06, 2017
Dongreat:
Num 1. The lady is not beautiful. A fair skin, half-breed or a ridiculous nose ring doesn't make you beautiful.

Num 2. Beautiful women have never been the downfall of great men. The downfall of every man is "himself".

Num 3. Why should this be of importance when 80% of Nigerians live below the poverty line.

Num 4. Enough of this crap, no one gives a hoot about a show who thought that the gathering of desperate hoes with celebrity fantasies and junkies with no shame of denying their offsprings will not result to consequences.

Ps: You intending to quote me should understand that there's high chance that u are below the poverty line. Poverty is not about wealth but lack of access to basic amenities. So think twice before you support a useless and baseless show.
perfect analysis, was actually searching for the beauty in the said lady, anylady with a fair complexion is beautiful to some humans, the whole show is fueled with immorality, to me he acted out the moral decadence the show was all about, they are all guilty as charged!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bovi Reacts To Kemen Disqualification: Beautiful Women Are Downfall Of Great Men by soulfood(m): 10:27am On Mar 06, 2017
Re: Bovi Reacts To Kemen Disqualification: Beautiful Women Are Downfall Of Great Men by Johnsown1(m): 10:31am On Mar 06, 2017
Is tboss beautiful or do beautiful have another meaning?
Beauty is not a downfall of a Great men but a Boy. Cos power to survive is in your hands.
Re: Bovi Reacts To Kemen Disqualification: Beautiful Women Are Downfall Of Great Men by Sugarboyy(m): 10:32am On Mar 06, 2017
He is right anyways
Re: Bovi Reacts To Kemen Disqualification: Beautiful Women Are Downfall Of Great Men by CellTabRepairs: 10:37am On Mar 06, 2017
Saying it succinctly!
Re: Bovi Reacts To Kemen Disqualification: Beautiful Women Are Downfall Of Great Men by michaelfriday44(m): 10:39am On Mar 06, 2017
which kind post be this

Re: Bovi Reacts To Kemen Disqualification: Beautiful Women Are Downfall Of Great Men by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:54am On Mar 06, 2017
... Lack of self control has been the down fall of human species of both sex right from the beginning.
Re: Bovi Reacts To Kemen Disqualification: Beautiful Women Are Downfall Of Great Men by alex81(m): 10:54am On Mar 06, 2017
OldBeer:
Kemen a great man? Someone that could not discipline himself. He threw 25million away because of ordinary pûssy. Nansense
cheesy lol
but dat thing no ordinary oo grin tongue
Re: Bovi Reacts To Kemen Disqualification: Beautiful Women Are Downfall Of Great Men by softwerk(f): 11:00am On Mar 06, 2017
If not for greed!

What is stopping the other house mates that genuinely feel bad about Kemen's dismissal from leaving the house and ending the show already?!

Kemen should be placed on suicide watchlist because that guy is scared for lifecry

Sex offenders have a permanent data base in America cry cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bovi Reacts To Kemen Disqualification: Beautiful Women Are Downfall Of Great Men by KenModi(m): 11:07am On Mar 06, 2017
Dongreat:
Num 1. The lady is not beautiful. A fair skin, half-breed or a ridiculous nose ring doesn't make you beautiful.

Num 2. Beautiful women have never been the downfall of great men. The downfall of every man is "himself".

Num 3. Why should this be of importance when 80% of Nigerians live below the poverty line.

Num 4. Enough of this crap, no one gives a hoot about a show who thought that the gathering of desperate hoes with celebrity fantasies and junkies with no shame of denying their offsprings will not result to consequences.

Ps: You intending to quote me should understand that there's high chance that u are below the poverty line. Poverty is not about wealth but lack of access to basic amenities. So think twice before you support a useless and baseless show.

Gbam!!!

No one has described that useless and meaningless show better!
Re: Bovi Reacts To Kemen Disqualification: Beautiful Women Are Downfall Of Great Men by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 06, 2017
Dongreat:

I wonder what's beautiful about Tboss. Most Nigerians haven't really seen beauty at all. Come to mother Russia and see for yourself. Tboss no near at all. I keep hearing beauty beauty and I'm like who? Tboss?

1 Like

Re: Bovi Reacts To Kemen Disqualification: Beautiful Women Are Downfall Of Great Men by eyinjuege: 11:13am On Mar 06, 2017
Yinmu....

Until a man masters the art of self control, he's definitely going to continue falling down.
Re: Bovi Reacts To Kemen Disqualification: Beautiful Women Are Downfall Of Great Men by Itedjereaustin(m): 11:14am On Mar 06, 2017
Bbn Know Wat Is Doing, Dere Is Sometin Special Abt Tbose.
Re: Bovi Reacts To Kemen Disqualification: Beautiful Women Are Downfall Of Great Men by thunderbabs: 11:29am On Mar 06, 2017
Dongreat:

Guy, how can i pay you for a crate of small stout for this beautiful post shocked cheesy
Re: Bovi Reacts To Kemen Disqualification: Beautiful Women Are Downfall Of Great Men by Eledan: 11:29am On Mar 06, 2017
As a man if you allow pussyyy and women to be your major focus in life, you won't go far in life. - Eledan approved this message
Re: Bovi Reacts To Kemen Disqualification: Beautiful Women Are Downfall Of Great Men by Dongreat(m): 11:35am On Mar 06, 2017
Ekinematics:

I wonder what's beautiful about Tboss. Most Nigerians haven't really seen beauty at all. Come to mother Russia and see for yourself. Tboss no near at all. I keep hearing beauty beauty and I'm like who? Tboss?

Mother Russia. My guy you are current. Slim, fit and beautiful. My next trip must take me round that country. The sight of perfect beauty alone is worth it. Not some lady who got lucky by having a fair skin, yet ugly.
Re: Bovi Reacts To Kemen Disqualification: Beautiful Women Are Downfall Of Great Men by Dongreat(m): 11:37am On Mar 06, 2017
thunderbabs:

Guy, how can i pay you for a crate of small stout for this beautiful post shocked cheesy

Thanks man. Respect to you and much appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Bovi Reacts To Kemen Disqualification: Beautiful Women Are Downfall Of Great Men by tonyblack10: 11:55am On Mar 06, 2017
Bovi man on fire
Re: Bovi Reacts To Kemen Disqualification: Beautiful Women Are Downfall Of Great Men by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
Dongreat:

Re: Bovi Reacts To Kemen Disqualification: Beautiful Women Are Downfall Of Great Men by usamali(m): 1:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
Let him dat be without sin first cast a stone....
Have u been an active viewer of BBNaija or BBAfrica?
This is my intake about this show
Bbnaija has always been known to be a sex inclined program, we all know this. Big brother be giving housemates who are not dating assignment to kiss each other and yet the are talking about sexual harassment.
My people the truth is, the organisers of the game saw the massive increase in the vote for Kemen and knew that if the allow him stay in the house he will eventually win. Reasons, he was hardly nominated for eviction and if eventually he was then his people will not let him go. They voting result you saw is fake, the only use those figures to pyschological play with our minds to feel like Kemen would have still left. This is just a game where the winner is already known, hence Ekemini would have spoilt their internal plan. Kemen has decoded their plan twice and was just too smart for them.
The game of bigbrother has a template which is majorly about sex and sexual activities.
2 weeks into the game nothing sexual happened and they felt the would lose viewers and then they introduced sexual activities in the house just to boost viewers.
Re: Bovi Reacts To Kemen Disqualification: Beautiful Women Are Downfall Of Great Men by JastSiryin(m): 2:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
I dunno what is even beautiful about dis girl sef dat peeps wouldn't let us rest...I could remember dat the first image dat came to mind when I first saw her was dat of a junkie
Re: Bovi Reacts To Kemen Disqualification: Beautiful Women Are Downfall Of Great Men by kott(m): 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
me I belive tboss knew what Kemen was up to, she just desided to keep mute not until bb called her to the dairy room,am sure she was so suprise that bb knew about it meaning people viewing know about it also,so she has no choice than to save her ass by saying she was asleep just to cover up,remember it was ths same tboss that nominated her toy boy miyonce up for eviction still she shield her crocodile tear when meyonce was leaving the house,tboss knows what a she's up to its just unfortunate that kemen had to fall for her game plan,in a normal naija setting if you and a girl talks and relate well and you think you like her sure you will def make moves on her ,exactly what kemen was up to,and I can so tell you all that 99.9 of we naija guys has done what kemen did to tboss,operation make I try my luck jaree she fit go like my moves ,remember bally told efe that if he had know he wouldn't have allow kemen relate with tboss that much coz kemen said after the night of the confession game tboss was giving him some kind of green light,she knows what she's doing and a good player ,biggie made a biggie out of the issue ,I saw the video and for real tboss saw kemen doing things and she just change her location,come to think of it,how can I fingers a girl when she's asleep and she no go feel am,coz it's going to be dry initially and it's comes with pains before her virg becomes juicy.

1 Like

Re: Bovi Reacts To Kemen Disqualification: Beautiful Women Are Downfall Of Great Men by quinndez(f): 3:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
How Kemen take be great man biko? He was already messing up from time memorial and was doomed to leave anyways. TBoss didn't cause his downfall, he brought it upon himself.

Some people are deep sleepers... I am one. That's why I don't share my bed with strangers.
Re: Bovi Reacts To Kemen Disqualification: Beautiful Women Are Downfall Of Great Men by mjuzikid(m): 3:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
Just don't see d beauty in this t boss every tom dick n Harry is blabbing about
Re: Bovi Reacts To Kemen Disqualification: Beautiful Women Are Downfall Of Great Men by ovaRAYted(m): 5:45am On Mar 07, 2017
atuanso84:

no you should scrap ur own shiiit.

The great war of troy was fought over a woman.
yes! a woman! characters of biblical proportion such as David, samson..etc where gun down by women..are all this men goaless too?

if you don't know about the power of a woman then you still a child in this world my friend. Don't overrate yourself.

The very fact that you quoted my post twice and all the while spewing senilely tells all about your verminous incertitude nature.

The trojan war was caused by a naive boy(paris) who made advances to and took away helen,wife of king Maleanus of sparta..consequence_genocide and slaughter of the trojan populance.
King David was a great king but a terrible womanizer,to the point he arranged the death of a man so he could take over his wife..consequence_God's anger on him and his house.
Solomon had a thousand concubines and was greatly obsessed with women,these multitude of women brought into his home their differrnt gods,deities,pagan ways and discord which hence lead to his decline from a wise king and death eventually.

Although influential men,their desire and gullibility outweighted their reason,drive and goals rendering them goaless without a strong resolve and vulnerable to a disappointing end....before you ever quote me and scribble a senseless post,think first...i could call you dumb and thirsty but it'll be an understatement
Re: Bovi Reacts To Kemen Disqualification: Beautiful Women Are Downfall Of Great Men by atuanso84: 4:10pm On Mar 07, 2017
ovaRAYted:

The very fact that you quoted my post twice and all the while spewing senilely tells all about your verminous incertitude nature.

The trojan war was caused by a naive boy(paris) who made advances to and took away helen,wife of king Maleanus of sparta..consequence_genocide and slaughter of the trojan populance.
King David was a great king but a terrible womanizer,to the point he arranged the death of a man so he could take over his wife..consequence_God's anger on him and his house.
Solomon had a thousand concubines and was greatly obsessed with women,these multitude of women brought into his home their differrnt gods,deities,pagan ways and discord which hence lead to his decline from a wise king and death eventually.

Although influential men,their desire and gullibility outweighted their reason,drive and goals rendering them goaless without a strong resolve and vulnerable to a disappointing end....before you ever quote me and scribble a senseless post,think first...i could call you dumb and thirsty but it'll be an understatement

I concluded on your childishness. referring to kings as gullible speak volume of the level of childishness am dealing with.

have you ever wield a sword?..kill a man? or watch other men die in battle? certainly not! this are men who have conquered kingdom, take heads of kings as trophies and you dare call them gullible. men whose know that one single wrong move can lead to their overthrow and possible death. yet still fell prey to the might of women. do you even know how many world renown minds are in this categories.

consider the great albeit Einstein! ..during his era of fame. lost his marriage to extra marital acts. you don't even want to know how many cover ups are their in the world when it comes to women vesus men. so please like I said remember yourself as a non entity and shut the hell up!
Re: Bovi Reacts To Kemen Disqualification: Beautiful Women Are Downfall Of Great Men by atuanso84: 7:52am On Mar 25, 2017
ovaRAYted:

my point was there for you to see (summarily)

rather you chose to a stretch. what good is telling a story I tried to use summarily as my illustrative point. my point is women brought them down. am not interested in the stretch.

still do not overrate urself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Solidstar Declares Love For His Baby Mama / Burial Photos Of Chukwuka Emelionwu Kasvid Who Died In Accident / Mide Martins, Kemi Afolabi, Foluke Daramola & Mercy Aigbe On A Boat Cruise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.