Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

N'korea Launched Missiles, 3 Lands In Japan Waters. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / N'korea Launched Missiles, 3 Lands In Japan Waters. (877 Views)

Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen / Why North Korea 'Ghost Ships' Wash Up In Japan Full Of Dead Bodies (Pics) / Man Banned From Twitter For Death Threat Against Mosquito In Japan (2) (3) (4)

N'korea Launched Missiles, 3 Lands In Japan Waters. by Olusharp(m): 8:23am On Mar 06, 2017
N'Korea today launched missiles of which 3 landed in Japan waters close to it Exclusive Economic Zone. N'Korea did this as another challenge to US President Donald Trump as it is known that Japan is a close ally of the US. Trump as described N'Korea as really big problem. North Korea is known for testing it military strength in the Asian continent under it is sole dictator Kim Jong-Un.

source: www.trendsng.com/2017/03/nkorea-launched-missiles-3-lands-in.html?m=1

Re: N'korea Launched Missiles, 3 Lands In Japan Waters. by nNEOo(m): 8:37am On Mar 06, 2017
Eh trump, waten you wan do nah undecided?
Re: N'korea Launched Missiles, 3 Lands In Japan Waters. by cstr55: 11:03am On Mar 06, 2017
I hope it is not true. if it is , then I hope haters of America are aware that somebody is courting for their trouble.
Re: N'korea Launched Missiles, 3 Lands In Japan Waters. by seunny4lif(m): 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
cstr55:
I hope it is not true. if it is , then I hope haters of America are aware that somebody is courting for their trouble.
Which trouble?
Wetin US dem find for Korea?
Abi na America dem call am?
Re: N'korea Launched Missiles, 3 Lands In Japan Waters. by cstr55: 7:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
seunny4lif:

Which trouble?
Wetin US dem find for Korea?
Abi na America dem call am?
Wetin US dey find for korea?
Go and ask the leaders of south korea that pay millions of dollars for America's protection.
Re: N'korea Launched Missiles, 3 Lands In Japan Waters. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
I expect the next one to land on South Korea's Jeju Island. grin

Re: N'korea Launched Missiles, 3 Lands In Japan Waters. by seunny4lif(m): 11:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
cstr55:

Wetin US dey find for korea?
Go and ask the leaders of south korea that pay millions of dollars for America's protection.
The same US that cant protect herself from Russia Nuclear strike grin grin grin grin grin grin
Tell me another joke

Re: N'korea Launched Missiles, 3 Lands In Japan Waters. by cstr55: 2:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
seunny4lif:

The same US that cant protect herself from Russia Nuclear strike grin grin grin grin grin grin
Tell me another joke
Yes, because Russia can protect itself against a US nuclear assault.
You are an illiterate.
Re: N'korea Launched Missiles, 3 Lands In Japan Waters. by tdayof(m): 2:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
cstr55:

You are an illiterate.

US will successfully launch a nuclear attack on Russia but the truth is both countries won't exist in few hours later as both countries will be gone.
Re: N'korea Launched Missiles, 3 Lands In Japan Waters. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
tdayof:

US will successfully launch a nuclear attack on Russia but the truth is both countries won't exist in few hours later as both countries will be gone.

You are correct that is where we arrive at Mutually Assured Destruction MAD.

US attacks Russia
Russia attacks US and NATO and China (No world power will be left standing)
India attacks Pakistan, Pakistan retaliates
Iran attacks Israel and Saudi Arabia (ditto)
South Africa attacks Nigeria and Egypt and Morocco.

This will go back and forth till there won't be any country left to rule over the rubble or be a world power.

Re: N'korea Launched Missiles, 3 Lands In Japan Waters. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
unclezuma:

US attacks Russia

This will go back and forth till there won't be any country left to rule over the rubble or be a world power.

Russia can't attack China. Japan, maybe.
Re: N'korea Launched Missiles, 3 Lands In Japan Waters. by mokoshalb(m): 8:49pm On Mar 07, 2017
unclezuma:

US attacks Russia

you re not far from the truth, all the battle you listed are connected and only a small thing will ignite it...
Re: N'korea Launched Missiles, 3 Lands In Japan Waters. by seunny4lif(m): 9:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
cstr55:

You are an illiterate.
Russia can't protect herself from Nuclear same goes to your almighty US grin grin grin
Thanks am Illiterate i know but not a Zombie grin grin grin
You think say you know but you are already brainwashed grin grin grin
I can't help you grin grin grin
Re: N'korea Launched Missiles, 3 Lands In Japan Waters. by tck2000(m): 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2019

US attacks Russia

Re: N'korea Launched Missiles, 3 Lands In Japan Waters. by thundafire: 1:28pm On Dec 17, 2019
mokoshalb:
you re not far from the truth, all the battle you listed are connected and only a small thing will ignite it...
just like WW1 killing of Serbia Emperor brought dey world to a stand still

NORTH KOREA: Stop Kim Jong Un Now! / The US Just Gave North Korea A New Threat To Worry About / Biden To Black Voters: 'You Ain't Black' If You Support Donald Trump