Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Biden To Black Voters: 'You Ain't Black' If You Support Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden To Black Voters: 'You Ain't Black' If You Support Donald Trump (877 Views)

Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) / Afghanistan: Trump Calls For Biden To Resign / US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biden To Black Voters: 'You Ain't Black' If You Support Donald Trump by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:03pm On May 22, 2020
Biden To Black Voters: 'You Ain't Black' If You Support Donald Trump
Robert Laurie By Robert Laurie
Published May 22, 2020 at 11:50am

Breaking news! Herman Cain is not black. Ben Carson is not black. Allen West is not black. Thomas Sowell is not black. In fact, none of the 1.3 million black voters who voted for Donald Trump in 2016 are black.

That’s because, according to Joe Biden: “If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

That’s right, Joe Biden is now the arbiter of blackness. He gets to decide who’s an “articulate and bright and clean” black man, and who’s… something else. If you don’t march in lockstep with his presidential dream, you’re a traitor to your race and you’ll have to turn over your black-person credentials.

Biden made the comment during a video interview with popular black radio personality Charlamagne tha God. The host told the former VP that he should do an in-studio Q&A, because there were more questions he’d like to ask.

Biden fired back:

“You’ve got more questions? Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

“It don’t have nothing to do with Trump,” Charlamagne replied. “It has to do with the fact, I want something for my community.”

Biden responded, “Take a look at my record, man!”

The whole thing, from Biden’s wound-up demeanor to his weird folksy intonation, was completely cringe-inducing. Chalk it up as yet another in a long line of racially-dubious comments made by the would-be President.

https://hermancain.com/biden-black-voters-aint-black-support-donald-trump/

1 Share

Re: Biden To Black Voters: 'You Ain't Black' If You Support Donald Trump by Tolani0167(m): 8:40pm On May 22, 2020
He is just inciting blacks to hate Trump. But I think Trump will win though I don’t like him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden To Black Voters: 'You Ain't Black' If You Support Donald Trump by dermmy(m): 11:21pm On May 22, 2020
He said the truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden To Black Voters: 'You Ain't Black' If You Support Donald Trump by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:44pm On May 23, 2020
"Joe Biden actually told Black Americans they "AIN'T BLACK" if they support me! Buy this shirt and make sure NO ONE forgets the words “You Ain’t Black” came out of Joe Biden's mouth!" - Donald J. Trump

1 Share

Re: Biden To Black Voters: 'You Ain't Black' If You Support Donald Trump by Originality007: 3:05pm On May 23, 2020
dermmy:
He said the truth.

even when he has apologized? that shows something is not right with what he said.

well who will even take forgetful Joe serious grin

3 Likes

Re: Biden To Black Voters: 'You Ain't Black' If You Support Donald Trump by Originality007: 3:08pm On May 23, 2020
OLAADEGBU:
"Joe Biden actually told Black Americans they "AIN'T BLACK" if they support me! Buy this shirt and make sure NO ONE forgets the words “You Ain’t Black” came out of Joe Biden's mouth!" - Donald J. Trump

what do expect from dementia Joe? grin.
Re: Biden To Black Voters: 'You Ain't Black' If You Support Donald Trump by Abbeybailey(m): 3:11pm On May 23, 2020
OLAADEGBU:
Your Trump will not get more that 4% of African Americans votes because we know he's an unrepentant vile racist.

1 Like

Re: Biden To Black Voters: 'You Ain't Black' If You Support Donald Trump by Ekemeze: 6:24pm On May 23, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden To Black Voters: 'You Ain't Black' If You Support Donald Trump by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:30pm On May 23, 2020
Abbeybailey:

Your Trump will not get more that 4% of African Americans votes because we know he's an unrepentant vile racist.

What do you call African Americans who voted for Trump in 2016? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden To Black Voters: 'You Ain't Black' If You Support Donald Trump by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:33pm On May 23, 2020
Originality007:

Sleepy Joe thinks its his turn to become president as if they are distributing it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden To Black Voters: 'You Ain't Black' If You Support Donald Trump by Abbeybailey(m): 8:44pm On May 23, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

What do you call African Americans who voted for Trump in 2016? undecided
8% did and you know there are outcasts in every family.
Re: Biden To Black Voters: 'You Ain't Black' If You Support Donald Trump by PremierGuy(m): 8:56pm On May 23, 2020
It is not every show that aspiring politicians should appear on. Also it is known that Biden is gaffe prone. Despite this gaffe, Biden is 10x better option to Trump.

3 Likes

Re: Biden To Black Voters: 'You Ain't Black' If You Support Donald Trump by Fibonacci88: 3:45am On May 24, 2020
Sleepy Joe never fails to disappoint. Buhari is far better at least he saves us the headache by not showing up on live tv
Re: Biden To Black Voters: 'You Ain't Black' If You Support Donald Trump by orisa37: 5:52am On May 25, 2020
SEE HIS MOUTH. HIS MAMA DON DE CURSE HIM
Re: Biden To Black Voters: 'You Ain't Black' If You Support Donald Trump by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:00pm On May 26, 2020
dermmy:

He said the truth.

So you agree with Biden that those who don't vote for him ain't black? undecided
Re: Biden To Black Voters: 'You Ain't Black' If You Support Donald Trump by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:23am On May 27, 2020
Re: Biden To Black Voters: 'You Ain't Black' If You Support Donald Trump by orisa37: 10:16am On May 28, 2020
21st Century silly Politics. No wonder China and WHO want to DESTROY AMERICAN CIVILIZATION with CORONAVIRUS.
Re: Biden To Black Voters: 'You Ain't Black' If You Support Donald Trump by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:42pm On Jun 03, 2020
Tolani0167:

He is just inciting blacks to hate Trump. But I think Trump will win though I don’t like him

Why don't you like him, is it because of fake news?
Re: Biden To Black Voters: 'You Ain't Black' If You Support Donald Trump by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2020
dermmy:

He said the truth.

If I say that you are a "sell out" you will start getting angry. undecided

Re: Biden To Black Voters: 'You Ain't Black' If You Support Donald Trump by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
Originality007:

He is the best democrats are propping up unless they replace him before November.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden To Black Voters: 'You Ain't Black' If You Support Donald Trump by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2020

1 Share

Re: Biden To Black Voters: 'You Ain't Black' If You Support Donald Trump by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
Colour yourself black.

Re: Biden To Black Voters: 'You Ain't Black' If You Support Donald Trump by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:39am On Aug 11, 2020
A.F. Branco Cartoon – Riding On The Black Vote
A.F. BRANCO on August 9, 2020 at 9:54 pm
Joe Biden Black Vote
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12103916_democratridingontheblackvote_jpegacf1f38dd142ef6fd25731029a95da45

Joe Biden is taking the black vote for granted with comments like "if you don’t vote for me you ain’t black." Political cartoon by A.F. Branco ©2020.

Source

(1) (Reply)

Erotic Weight Gainer Eats 10,000 Calories Per Day To Entertain Followers (Pics) / Dick Morris: Trump Can Still Win / Paul Biya Being Led To Podium For Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.