Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her (52476 Views)

Bbnaija: Tboss Reveals To Bisola That Thin Tall Tony Has A Child / Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by Snowpikin: 4:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
femi4:
You got fingered in sleep without knowing....how possible is that

Its possible
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by mctowel01: 4:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
judajix:
Wait oh all the guys saying he didn't ask.....have u ever open ur mouth and asked a gal if u can touch her, isn't it a small touch and reading of body language!?
Or d females, guy don ever open mouth ask una weda I fit finger u ?
Correct me if am wrong
I don't understand myself. From the responses here, it means a man must wake his girlfriend, sleeping on the same bed then ask her "Baby, I need your consent before I sex you" then await a reply from in full consciousness before proceeding. Isn't that boring madness! Taking this issue to a justice system will definitely prove that Kemen was wrong, but will also raise the question of why should two opposite sexes be sleeping on the same bed?? why?? Why did bbnaija permit it? Unless they also want to promote immorality and with that, they utterly lack the moral grounds to disqualify Kemen. If you go outside and complain of being fundled in a man's bed, the police must first question what you are doing there in the first place before arresting the offender. There are many angles to this story.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by Hoodfriend(m): 4:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
Crazy, and she expected us Nairalander to believe this trash, even a Lecturer couldn't convinced us to believe his cook & bull stories
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by Eaugusta(f): 4:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
davidkingrichie:
She's probably a deep sleeper. While her body was enjoying the digital manipulation, her mind was in lalaland grin
It may be because of the alcohol she took
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
airsaylongcon:

Balderdash not baldadash

Thanks jare... I was lost in the spirit of Grammer
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by DJInfluence: 4:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
This BBN matta is worse than MMM news on NL. Aba.. person no go see road again.
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by chimauga(m): 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
Kemen ur semen have put u in trouble
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by tomshare16: 4:53pm On Mar 06, 2017
hm

Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by jinxet2000: 5:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
BigBrother Nigeria has played pivoted role in this decision.
This is not the first time this is happening and yet Kemen got disqualified.
Again, giving clues to Tboss what not to do to avoid disqualification was unacceptable.
I can see that BigBrother is a scam now and has to be stopped.
Nigeria things eeh. Always a way to give expo for success.
BigBrother Nigeria should learn from BigBrother Africa.
Who is your interest Mr. man (Bigbrother)?
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by Owodiran1(m): 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
But let's be factual. Kemen was to be evicted yesterday. He had the lowest vote. So it was an early bye bye before the eviction. He was till going home afterall.
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by micmarvellous(m): 5:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
This is what happens when you let your erection determine your direction.. Kemen disgraced whatever it is he stands for!.. For the girl, well, I don't blame her, everything is a game in the house.. Just the snake in the house..
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by iamDozzy(m): 5:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
progress69:
U see this bunch of idiotic fools deceiving themselves

Can someone tell us what her father was thinking when she was showing "live" breasts.

According to her it appeared he was fingering her, so even BB and She herself didn't even know what he was actually doing. This guy has a case against BB if he is very smart.

The poor guy only did what any hypocritical guy condeming him have dobe or would have done when with a female crush on the bed. Going by this hypocritical judgement, over 70% of guys shouod be arrested for sexaul molestation too.

Useless hypocritical bastards.

Lol. See this rapist bringing out his leg

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by ba7man(m): 5:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
progress69:
U see this bunch of idiotic fools deceiving themselves

Can someone tell us what her father was thinking when she was showing "live" breasts.

According to her it appeared he was fingering her, so even BB and She herself didn't even know what he was actually doing. This guy has a case against BB if he is very smart.

The poor guy only did what any hypocritical guy condeming him have dobe or would have done when with a female crush on the bed. Going by this hypocritical judgement, over 70% of guys shouod be arrested for sexaul molestation too.

Useless hypocritical bastards.

120 Perverts liked this post!!! shocked
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by abike12(f): 5:55pm On Mar 06, 2017
femi4:
You got fingered in sleep without knowing....how possible is that

How possible is it that you are alive without a working brain? Are you blaming the victim?
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by megareal: 5:55pm On Mar 06, 2017
TBoss is a hypocrite. She clearly understood what Kemen was doing that night but didn't stop him.

From TTT, Bisola and Bally's conversation, TBoss was stark naked in the middle of the night when Kemen gave her a full body massage. If you disliked the guy that much, why bare your unclothedness to him taunting him and leading him on?

Kemen probably thought she was playing hard to get and embarked on that journey of self destruction.

Kemen should have exercised self control and pursued the money instead of pussy.
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by poik(m): 6:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
Onyejemechimere:
Big Brother Naija housemate TBoss has opened up and given account of what happened between her & fellow housemate Kemen who was disqualified yesterday for violating her.

Admitting she had taken alcohol before passing out for the night, TBoss says she never gave Kemen consent to touch her after Big Brother showed her what Kemen did.

Press play after the cut to watch TBoss discuss the incident with her fellow housemates. They had come to beg for her forgiveness after they found out Kemen was at fault.

TBoss told the housemates about the video Big Brother showed her, she says it looked like she was being fingered and she immediately wondered what her father would be thinking. TBoss also described howBiggie asked her not to confront Kemen as it may lead to her being disqualified from the show as well.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/i-never-gave-kemen-consent-tboss.html

What your father would be thinking? You, TBoss? You? You? We have suffered
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by poik(m): 6:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
Onyejemechimere:
Big Brother Naija housemate TBoss has opened up and given account of what happened between her & fellow housemate Kemen who was disqualified yesterday for violating her.

Admitting she had taken alcohol before passing out for the night, TBoss says she never gave Kemen consent to touch her after Big Brother showed her what Kemen did.

Press play after the cut to watch TBoss discuss the incident with her fellow housemates. They had come to beg for her forgiveness after they found out Kemen was at fault.

TBoss told the housemates about the video Big Brother showed her, she says it looked like she was being fingered and she immediately wondered what her father would be thinking. TBoss also described howBiggie asked her not to confront Kemen as it may lead to her being disqualified from the show as well.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/i-never-gave-kemen-consent-tboss.html

What your father would be thinking? You, TBoss? You? You?
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by Bestbeelieve: 6:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
but you nor wose am hot slap when he dey touch somethn.....these girls en!Guys wise up o...soji yasef!

2 Likes

Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by Bestbeelieve: 6:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
berryPee:
dis she cvm or not
na who i go ask!
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by femi4: 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
abike12:

How possible is it that you are alive without a working brain? Are you blaming the victim?
Ode! Why quote me when you don't even understand my post
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by Peppul: 8:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
abeg eee watin them expext before, make him dey preach to her... mtcheew
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by micflo28(m): 8:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
Worst things went down in that house unnoticed and unchecked. Kemen became a victim of a witches desperation to win with her venomous fangs deep into big brothers brains controlling him.
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by Pearly255(f): 8:46am On Mar 07, 2017
hoover420:

If she doesn't want to leave the house, then she can turn it to her permanent place of residence
grin grin
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by loswhite(m): 10:15am On Mar 07, 2017
me69:
You members of Satan's squad wish i could ignore
hypocrites just like the pharisee they always think they are holier than thou.
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by me69: 12:10pm On Mar 07, 2017
loswhite:
hypocrites just like the pharisee they always think they are holier than thou.
If you don't God enjoyed believers to fight against those who spread immorality and not being indifferent. The way una don't spoil western society na so una wan spoil Nigerian society? Abi?
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by loswhite(m): 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
me69:
If you don't God enjoyed believers to fight against those who spread immorality and not being indifferent. The way una don't spoil western society na so una wan spoil Nigerian society? Abi?
so why did the disciples not fight the Romans after all they where involved in immorality maybe if the disciples fought and won immorality then we won't have the issue today to battle with. Immorality has come to stay in the world it doesn't matter if u like it or not
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by me69: 4:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
loswhite:
so why did the disciples not fight the Romans after all they where involved in immorality maybe if the disciples fought and won immorality then we won't have the issue today to battle with. Immorality has come to stay in the world it doesn't matter if u like it or not
You are a demon , fear God because you will soon die
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by loswhite(m): 9:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
me69:
You are a demon , fear God because you will soon die
look at the kind of word that comes out from a child of God's mouth. You are just a big fool, an illiterate and you are the one that will die soon goat
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by me69: 1:24am On Mar 08, 2017
loswhite:
look at the kind of word that comes out from a child of God's mouth. You are just a big fool, an illiterate and you are the one that will die soon goat
So you don't think that death is inevitable and that life is short
Re: 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her by prela(f): 1:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
thowbie7ven:
You mean the Land of milk and honey?
Exactly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#BBNaija: "Woman Wrapper" - Miyonse Slammed By Nigerians Over This Photo / BBNaija: Tboss Family Photos Of Her Mother And Siblings / BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo And Dangote Pictured Together In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.