Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

How To Create JAMB Profile As Registration Begins Soon - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Create JAMB Profile As Registration Begins Soon (36748 Views)

How To Create JAMB Profile Code 2020 And Get E-pin (UTME & DE) / How To Create JAMB Profile For 2018/2019 Registration – Details Below / How To Create JAMB Profile For 2017 UTME Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create JAMB Profile As Registration Begins Soon by Guru9ja(m): 9:29am On Mar 07, 2017
gbzed:
Which website do I use in creating d profile

On jamb website. Read the guideline below:

http://www.guru9ja.com.ng/2017/03/jamb-regularization-proceduresguidelines-help-201718/
Re: How To Create JAMB Profile As Registration Begins Soon by Yinkey6(m): 10:40am On Mar 07, 2017
I just created mine, yesterday. Please I will advise you to Local Browser to open the account or PC.
Re: How To Create JAMB Profile As Registration Begins Soon by ideologies(m): 11:53am On Mar 07, 2017
Hi dear, yep, it is just like signing up on a platform before u can use the platform
Sylar3333:
please is it a must you will creat jamb profile..mention me to see your reply
Re: How To Create JAMB Profile As Registration Begins Soon by ideologies(m): 9:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
see guys hustling for traffic from my thread
Re: How To Create JAMB Profile As Registration Begins Soon by OnlyTheBrave: 11:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
SEE JAMB 2017 SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR ALL UNIVERSITY AND POLYTECHNIC COURSES,

http://www.9jaedu.com/jamb-utme-2017-correct-subjects-combination-for-all-courses/

HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE STARTED REGISTRATION ?
Re: How To Create JAMB Profile As Registration Begins Soon by ideologies(m): 10:04am On Mar 08, 2017
hehehehehhe
OnlyTheBrave:
SEE JAMB 2017 SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR ALL UNIVERSITY AND POLYTECHNIC COURSES,

http://www.9jaedu.com/jamb-utme-2017-correct-subjects-combination-for-all-courses/

HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE STARTED REGISTRATION ?
Re: How To Create JAMB Profile As Registration Begins Soon by OnlyTheBrave: 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
JAMB INSTRUCTIONS TO ALL CANDIDATES WHO ARE PREPARING FOR 2017 EXAM

http://www.9jaedu.com/jamb-201718-new-regularization-proceduresguidelines-help/

SEE JAMB 2017 SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR ALL UNIVERSITY AND POLYTECHNIC COURSE Below.

HOPE U GUYS HAVE STARTED REGISTRATION?
Re: How To Create JAMB Profile As Registration Begins Soon by OnlyTheBrave: 12:12am On Mar 11, 2017
Re: How To Create JAMB Profile As Registration Begins Soon by ideologies(m): 1:46pm On Mar 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: How To Create JAMB Profile As Registration Begins Soon by OnlyTheBrave: 12:43am On Mar 12, 2017
AT YOUR DOOR STEP!!! LATEST UNIPORT UPDATES !!!

JAMB 2017 List Of Approved UTME CBT Registration Centers Published
http://www.9jaedu.com/jamb-2017-list-of-approved-utme-cbt-registration-centers-published/

JAMB 2017 Mock Exam To Commence Soon, Date To Be Announced
http://www.9jaedu.com/jamb-2017-mock-exam-to-commence-soon-date-to-be-announced/

AUN 2017 JAMB UTME Scholarship Opportunity worth N1.5 Million
http://www.9jaedu.com/aun-2017-jamb-utme-scholarship-opportunity-worth-n1-5-million/

JAMB UTME 2017 Correct Subjects Combination For All Courses

JAMB 2017/18 New Regularization Procedures/Guidelines HELP !
http://www.9jaedu.com/jamb-201718-new-regularization-proceduresguidelines-help/

9JAEDU.COM
Re: How To Create JAMB Profile As Registration Begins Soon by OnlyTheBrave: 8:12am On Mar 13, 2017
Re: How To Create JAMB Profile As Registration Begins Soon by Iamcyborg(f): 11:29am On Mar 13, 2017
Yinkey6:
I just created mine, yesterday.
Please I will advise you to Local Browser to open the account or PC.
I successfully created mine with opera mini, pls is anything wrong with it?

1 Like

Re: How To Create JAMB Profile As Registration Begins Soon by Yinkey6(m): 5:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
Iamcyborg:
I successfully created mine with opera mini, pls is anything wrong with it?
No big deal .
But my Opera mini actually misbehaved, during the process of creating mine.....
Re: How To Create JAMB Profile As Registration Begins Soon by Iamcyborg(f): 9:20pm On Mar 13, 2017
Yinkey6:

No big deal .
But my Opera mini actually misbehaved, during the process of creating mine.....
kk.....thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Create JAMB Profile As Registration Begins Soon by OnlyTheBrave: 7:03am On Mar 14, 2017
hmm
Re: How To Create JAMB Profile As Registration Begins Soon by ideologies(m): 7:33am On Mar 14, 2017
Re: How To Create JAMB Profile As Registration Begins Soon by OnlyTheBrave: 7:22am On Mar 15, 2017
Download 2017/18 JAMB Brochure Online In PDF Here

http://www.9jaedu.com/download-201718-jamb-brochure-online-in-pdf-here/
Re: How To Create JAMB Profile As Registration Begins Soon by Lincolnn2: 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
ideologies:
cool
please, I need your help. I've tried creating a JAMB e-profile, I passed step 1,which is email verification. I verified my email. I went to step 2, I filled in all the details required, including my correct phone number, you when I click "sign up", it will show me a pop up asking me to specify 11 characters valid GSM number. Whatever does that mean?

Please help.
Re: How To Create JAMB Profile As Registration Begins Soon by TreasuredLeidy(f): 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
Lincolnn2:
please, I need your help. I've tried creating a JAMB e-profile, I passed step 1,which is email verification. I verified my email. I went to step 2, I filled in all the details required, including my correct phone number, you when I click "sign up", it will show me a pop up asking me to specify 11 characters valid GSM number. Whatever does that mean?

Please help.
just recheck d number, make sure there is no spacing in between or after den try again
Re: How To Create JAMB Profile As Registration Begins Soon by damsel14(f): 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
Lincolnn2:

Please help.

try registering with laptop cos it did d same with me wen registering with my phone nd wen u use d laptop allow ur password to be very tricky nd hard to get
Re: How To Create JAMB Profile As Registration Begins Soon by damsel14(f): 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
pls wu ve registered d jamb here nd can we still choose our exam centre
Re: How To Create JAMB Profile As Registration Begins Soon by ideologies(m): 9:00am On Mar 21, 2017
how did you input your phone number? is it +234 or 080 ...
Lincolnn2:

Please help.
Re: How To Create JAMB Profile As Registration Begins Soon by Lincolnn2: 6:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:

just recheck d number, make sure there is no spacing in between or after den try again
no spacing inbetween. I've checked over and over again... ..
Re: How To Create JAMB Profile As Registration Begins Soon by Lincolnn2: 6:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
damsel14:

try registering with laptop cos it did d same with me wen registering with my phone nd wen u use d laptop allow ur password to be very tricky nd hard to get
Can't access a laptop now. My Android phone is all I've got.
Re: How To Create JAMB Profile As Registration Begins Soon by Lincolnn2: 7:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
ideologies:
how did you input your phone number? is it +234 or 080 ...
I tried both format, it still didn't work.

I'm frustrated .... sad
Re: How To Create JAMB Profile As Registration Begins Soon by Lincolnn2: 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:

thanks very much. Your advice worked. I discovered I was leaving space at the end of the phone number. I corrected it. My profile has been created.
Re: How To Create JAMB Profile As Registration Begins Soon by gritzky: 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
Nestle Nig. Plc 2017 Cbt Contest for Students. Registration is ongoing for the Nestle 2017 cbt contest, for secondary and tertiary students above the age of 16. The scholarship is aimed at rewarding successful candidates with cash worth of 80,000 to 200,000. This is the maiden edition and Nestle Nig. Plc is ready to reward hardworking and dedicated students. HOW TO APPLY 1. Applicants must be Nigerians, between the age of 16-28 2. First stage: applicants are to write a short essay on the topic 'Do you agree that educated people are more valuable than people who have learned skills through experience in modern society. 3. Applicants are to send their essay to nestlecbt@gmail.com stating their names,mobile number, age,address and preferred state to write CBT examination if selected. 4. Upon submission, a confirmatory will be sent to applicant. 5. On 3rd of April, successful applicants will be notified and sent their centres for CBT examination in their preferred state. 6. Only eligible applicants that have received their centres, will be requested to pay a sum of #1000 naira and bring teller to center on day of examination (note only those with teller will be allowed to take the exam) 7. Applicants will be tested on use of English, further maths and logic ranging 100 questions 8. Candidates that score above 80 will be rewarded with #200,000 naira and those that score 60-79 will be rewarded with #80,000 NOTE 1. Deadline for submission of essay is April 1st 2. April 3rd applicants eligible to take test will be notified. 3. Centres for CBT exam will be available across the 36 states of the nation. 4. Date of CBT exam is April 19th-21st
Re: How To Create JAMB Profile As Registration Begins Soon by ideologies(m): 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
dont give up. ask questions, email the jamb centre or start again
Lincolnn2:
I tried both format, it still didn't work.

I'm frustrated .... sad
Re: How To Create JAMB Profile As Registration Begins Soon by TreasuredLeidy(f): 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
Lincolnn2:
thanks very much. Your advice worked. I discovered I was leaving space at the end of the phone number. I corrected it. My profile has been created.
ur welcome

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASU Withdraws ASUU Chairman’s Phd Certificates, 13 Others / Dr. & Dr. (Mrs) Oviosun: Nigerian Man And His Wife Bag PhD Same Day / Babcock University In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.