Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

How To Create JAMB Profile Code 2020 And Get E-pin (UTME & DE) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Create JAMB Profile Code 2020 And Get E-pin (UTME & DE) (5597 Views)

Can I Use My Last Year Jamb Profile Code For This Year? / JAMB Profile Registration: How to Create JAMB 2023 Profile with NIN on Phone SMS / How To Create JAMB Profile For 2018/2019 Registration – Details Below (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create JAMB Profile Code 2020 And Get E-pin (UTME & DE) by youngstarlit(m): 12:27pm On Jan 16, 2020
JAMB registration has begun in 2020. I'm quite sure you knew that already.

If you want to register for JAMB 2020, below is a step-by-step guide to register without any mistake.

1. GET YOUR JAMB PROFILE CODE

The first process in JAMB registration is to get your JAMB profile code 2020 using your phone number.

NOTE: The use of NIN for JAMB has been suspended and you no longer need it for JAMB registration 2020.

To get your JAMB profile code 2020, simple follow the instruction below:

Send an SMS in the format "SURNAME FIRST NAME OTHER NAME" to 55019 (Do not put the two ""wink

You will receive an SMS with a 10-digit profile code.

Also, make sure you use a SIM card that you easily have access to.

If you follow the instructions above very well, you should not have any problem receiving your JAMB profile code.

2. BUY YOUR JAMB UTME/DE e-PIN

There are many places where you can purchase JAMB e-PIN, including online platforms like Remita and MyPaga.

You can buy JAMB e-PIN at selected banks, NIPOST offices, JAMB accredited centres.

To buy JAMB E-PIN on Remita, follow the instructions below.

For UTME e-PIN

-Create your profile by sending your Surname, First Name and Middle Name (where applicable) by SMS to the JAMB short code, 55019
-You will receive a 10-character confirmation code on the same telephone number which will be used to procure your ePIN
-Visit [url=login.remita.net/remita/onepage/1826108934/service.spa]login.remita.net/remita/onepage/1826108934/service.spa[/url]
-Select ‘Sales of JAMB/UTME Registration Forms’ in the ‘Name of Service/Purpose” column
-Enter your registered phone number (the one on which you received the confirmation code)
-Enter other details and select how you want to pay
-Click ‘Submit’
-After payment, your PIN is delivered to your phone number and also displayed on your Remita receipt.

For Direct Entry e-PIN

-Candidate registers on the JAMB Portal by sending his/her Surname, First Name and other name (if applicable) by text message from the phone number that would be unique to him to 55019.
-Candidate receives a confirmation code.
-Candidate visits [url=login.remita.net/remita/onepage/1826108934/service.spa]login.remita.net/remita/onepage/2002814943/service.spa[/url]
-Select ‘Sales of JAMB/DE Registration Forms’ in the ‘Name of Service/Purpose” column
-Enter candidate's confirmation code received after registration via SMS
-If Phone number is already registered on JAMB, Payer name, is retrieved from JAMB otherwise, candidate has to get registered on JAMB portal as described in step 1 above.
-Enter other details and select how you want to pay.
-Once the transaction has been processed, click the “Print Receipt” button to provide the payer with his transaction receipt. The JAMB DE PIN is displayed on the payment receipt.

After buying your E-PIN, you can now take the e-PIN to any JAMB accredited centre to complete your JAMB registration.

I hope that was helpful. Feel free to comment below.

Source: How To Create JAMB Profile Code 2020
Re: How To Create JAMB Profile Code 2020 And Get E-pin (UTME & DE) by oliver477: 3:53pm On Jan 16, 2020
You need to check out this post https://admission-writer.com/blog/writing-coalition-application-essay for some tips on how to write a coalition essay. I think that it could save you in the future. Good luck
Re: How To Create JAMB Profile Code 2020 And Get E-pin (UTME & DE) by monaliza15(f): 12:51pm On Jan 29, 2020
I am yet to receive pin after payment has been made
Re: How To Create JAMB Profile Code 2020 And Get E-pin (UTME & DE) by Nairaboi(m): 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2020
monaliza15:
I am yet to receive pin after payment has been made
What platform did you use in making payment? You don't get the pin as text but profile code.
Re: How To Create JAMB Profile Code 2020 And Get E-pin (UTME & DE) by Nkaylee: 2:26pm On May 11, 2021
I'm having a similar issue this year. Registered for jamb this year year for the first time. My jamb profile year is registered as 2020 without any activities instead of 2021 how do I rectify it?

(1) (Reply)

Lodge In Your Complaint Here About The Unilag Hostel Accommodation Application / 3 Arrested In Ekiti State For Selling Fake Jamb Form / The Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti Post Utme Now Aug27 To Sept1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.