Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos) (57049 Views)

29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien / Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking / 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos) by Psoul(m): 5:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
MayhorE:
how come in d last pics that left change to right? something's fishy

Check it very well, she is standing in front of a mirror. What u are seeing is her mirror reflection. In Physics, it is called "Lateral inversion"
Re: 21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos) by NUEL17(m): 5:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
Upon say she get one hand she still dey knack! Her baby daddy no get joy o grin grin
Re: 21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos) by madgoat(m): 5:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
MayhorE:
grin the picture is a mirror image. Abi u no fit reason am? mumu
Re: 21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos) by BLACKCHARGER(m): 5:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
author=LordKushmann post=54358633]

Lol thank you oh... U will live long too smiley

P. S i think something is wrong with nairaland

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 6:01pm On Mar 07, 2017
Papykush:
She is fine and all that but sorry ma'am... I ain't go'n marry a girl with one hand cry
who ask you
Re: 21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
Papykush:
She is fine and all that but sorry ma'am... I ain't go'n marry a girl with one hand cry
How can you marry a girl with one hand? are you foolish? You that have been specially destined to go through life's journey with out life's hurts? how can? it's not possible. are you foolish?
Re: 21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos) by tabisegroup(m): 6:10pm On Mar 07, 2017
[quote author=BLACKCHARGER post=54319265]

Its the mirror that made it so smiley[/quote
Attend Physics class at least once..u won't listen.. see ur life now?
Re: 21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos) by tabisegroup(m): 6:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
MayhorE:
Attend Physics class at least once..u won't listen.. see ur life now?
Re: 21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos) by kaymart: 6:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
MayhorE:

obviously u are not a science student.

cos if u were, u wud have come across waves in physics where you dwell on sounds, Optics, Murrow and waves.

anyway, goodluck to you.
But seriously, don't be too hasty in posting comments.

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos) by kaymart: 6:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
MrFlavvor:
so if I married her,she'd jerk me off with just one hand ?
what is this one saying. lobisshhh#mtschewww#
Re: 21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos) by akigbemaru: 6:49pm On Mar 07, 2017
Fisher pretty lady.
Re: 21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 7:01pm On Mar 07, 2017
MayhorE:

THAT IS A MIRROR REFLECTION NWOKE'M. what do u mean
Re: 21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 7:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
Rtopzy:
Wow, her self esteem is intact, I'm happy for her

she is clearly not from a poor background.
Re: 21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos) by MrIcredible: 7:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
MayhorE:

Re: 21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos) by CAPTAIND5235(m): 7:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
[right][/right] smileyI CELEBRATE YOU MA
smileyI CELEBRATE YOU MA
smileyI CELEBRATE YOU MA
Re: 21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos) by BLACKCHARGER(m): 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
[quote author=tabisegroup post=54363210][/quote]

Ah ah.. Wetin i do

Oya tell me how u want to snap that the back of your phome if not for the aid of a mirror or the aid of another person taking the pics for her... But if someone is takin the pics for her.. Y wud she raise the phone up..

I think u are the one that needs to attend physics class

ARE YOU EVEN SURE YOU TAGGED THE CORRECT PERSON..
Re: 21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos) by pweetixandy: 8:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
sinaj:
Woooow! This is quite inspiring.

She has one arm nd is filled with self confidence nd high self esteem while one complete human somewhere is suffering from low self esteem coz of the size of her butt sad

Irony of life!
how do you know she has high self esteem, because she uploads beautiful photos? learn to just look at the surface my dear, people can be whatever they want to be on the internet. no one knew time makinwa had low self esteem before d release of her book. not saying this lady lacks self esteem tho.
Re: 21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos) by MrFlavvor(m): 8:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
kaymart:
what is this one saying. lobisshhh#mtschewww#
I was joking, she's hot and damn sexy
Re: 21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos) by factwriter(m): 8:43pm On Mar 07, 2017
MayhorE:

The picture was inverted. Either she took it (by Selfie) standing in front of a mirror) or they "flipped the picture" using any simple graphic app.

Nothing fishy.
Re: 21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos) by neduedu(m): 9:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
sincerely speaking, she is very fine and pretty with fine curves, but something weird just entered my mind. how dose she wear and change her pad. well just a harmless thought
Re: 21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos) by elsomm(m): 10:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
Punctual:

i was also wondering...

it is because she's standing before a mirror.

remember, the mirror makes ur left ur right and vice versa. it is called 'lateral inversion'
Re: 21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos) by sinaj(f): 10:10pm On Mar 07, 2017
pweetixandy:
how do you know she has high self esteem, because she uploads beautiful photos? learn to just look at the surface my dear, people can be whatever they want to be on the internet. no one knew time makinwa had low self esteem before d release of her book. not saying this lady lacks self esteem tho.
did you read her post at all?

Did you notice how confident nd smart she looks in all the pictures?

Did you notice the way many posters complimented her?

Now compare her to the average disabled person in Nigeria nd tell me how else u can identify a person with high self esteem.

M not saying you wrong tho.
Re: 21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos) by elsomm(m): 10:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
MayhorE:

it is because she's standing before a mirror.
remember, the mirror makes ur left ur right and vice versa. it is called 'lateral inversion'

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos) by Ninilowo(m): 10:32pm On Mar 07, 2017
MayhorE:
It's lateral inversion
Re: 21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos) by BlackBature(f): 12:04am On Mar 08, 2017
MayhorE:
its a mirror image that's why

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos) by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 08, 2017
how come in d last pics that left change to right? hmm. bloggers you shall want to post something sha. anyway she is pretty and sexy
Re: 21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos) by KnightB(m): 9:42am On Mar 08, 2017
eosigwe:
I immediately noticed your olodoness too
Lol
I'll take that as a joke.
Continue!
Re: 21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
KnightB:
Lol I'll take that as a joke. Continue!
thank you
Re: 21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos) by Modesky: 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:

Its the mirror that made it so smiley

I don't think so
Re: 21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos) by BLACKCHARGER(m): 10:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
Modesky:

I don't think so

Well... I have no more bleeps to give

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Doesn't Like Sex / You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography / I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.