Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

The Evil Of Pride And Self-praise - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Evil Of Pride And Self-praise (318 Views)

Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him / Sharon Oyakilome Frimpong Won Two Awards At The Same Time, Praise Her Husband / Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Evil Of Pride And Self-praise by Xz11z4u(m): 11:19am On Mar 06, 2017
My Dear Brother And Sisters Please Stop Comparing Yourselves With Others, Never Say I am Better Than Someone Or I have Something That Someone Didn't Have And Don't Thank GOD For The Blessing You Have But Thank GOD For The Good And Great Things You Have Done With The Blessing You Have.
GOD Doesn't Love Those Who Are Proud And Boastful, A Proud Man Can't Love For Others What He Love For Himself, He Can Always Think He Is Better In Judgement And Doing What is Right. The Prophet Muhammad S.A.W said: He Who Has An Atom Of Pride In Him Will Not Enter Paradise.
Pride Is What Cast Out Iblis The Shaitan Out Of Paradise And Made Him The Great Enemy Of Humankind, When GOD Ask Him " What Prevented You That You Didn't Prostrate Yourself (To Adam) When I Commanded You, The Iblis Said I am Better Than Him" His Pride Make Him Arrogant, Self-Conceit And Oppressor..
Pride Is To Feel Appreciated With The Qualities You Have, To Believed Firmly In Your Actions, Feel Joy And Superior Among Others. Pride Is The Thought which Infect The Sense Of Your Mind With Destructive Disease That Can Destroy Your Soul And Make All Your Deeds To Go In Vain.
Ooh My Dear Brothers And Sisters Try To Be Honest With Yourselves, Be Humble In Your Live, Be Faithful And Kind To Others And Colours Your Characters With Modesty,
May GOD The Almighty Protect Us And Guide Us To The Straight Path Amiin.....
Signed By Abdul DB.
Re: The Evil Of Pride And Self-praise by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 30, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Female Pastor Fined Members For Failure To Attend Bible Study / Gospel Preachers And Their 'God-given' Prophecies Of Doom!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.