Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Female Pastor Fined Members For Failure To Attend Bible Study - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Female Pastor Fined Members For Failure To Attend Bible Study (323 Views)

You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man / #BibleStudyWithKumuyi || The Blessed Bible-Believing Doers Of The Word / Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Female Pastor Fined Members For Failure To Attend Bible Study by akin33(m): 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
I was invited by a member of one of the Pentecostal churches in Nigeria for a special program. I got there as early as 7;30am during their workers meeting. I got the shock of my life when the senior pastor (female) took to the members ( workers) who failed to attend Bible study meeting over the Week. Workers whose church did not place on salaries. Who render service to God voluntarily. She she was very aggressive when demanding them to pay a fine of N50. Many of them were reluctant to pay.
Please; fellow brethren, is it right to pay fine for failure to attend Weekly programs?
Re: Female Pastor Fined Members For Failure To Attend Bible Study by bizmaster003(m): 1:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
akin33:
I was invited by a member of one of the Pentecostal churches in Nigeria for a special program. I got there as early as 7;30am during their workers meeting. I got the shock of my life when the senior pastor (female) took to the members ( workers) who failed to attend Bible study meeting over the Week. Workers whose church did not place on salaries. Who render service to God voluntarily. She she was very aggressive when demanding them to pay a fine of N50. Many of them were reluctant to pay.
Please; fellow brethren, is it right to pay fine for failure to attend Weekly programs?
[
akin33:
I was invited by a member of one of the Pentecostal churches in Nigeria
for a special program. I got there as early as 7;30am during their workers meeting. I got the shock of my life when the senior pastor (female) took to the members ( workers) who failed to attend Bible study meeting over the Week. Workers whose church did not place on salaries. Who render service to God voluntarily. She she was very aggressive when demanding them to pay a fine of N50. Many of them were reluctant to pay.
q
akin33:
uote author=akin33 post=54514254]I was invited by a member of one of the Pentecostal churches in Nigeria for a special program. I got there as early as 7;30am during their workers meeting. I got the shock of my life when the senior pastor (female) took to the members ( workers) who failed to attend Bible study meeting over the Week. Workers whose church did not place on salaries. Who render service to God voluntarily. She she was very aggressive when demanding them to pay a fine of N50. Many of them were reluctant to pay.
Please; fellow brethren, is it right to pay fine for failure to attend Weekly programs?[/quote]

I reserve my comment. Let me wait for the elders in council.
Re: Female Pastor Fined Members For Failure To Attend Bible Study by collinsfhk(m): 2:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
I will not want to tlk abt the N50 penalty, motive matters. However, beeing a worker places you in a leadership position hence a person others should looking up to. Bible study is one of the avenues to equip yourself. So a worker shouldn't miss it.

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Preachers And Their 'God-given' Prophecies Of Doom! / Dreams And Angels / What Is My Daily Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.