Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) (27465 Views)

IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
Your case is in the hand of man who will wife you and beat the crap out of your head. Making a joke about "testing our rifle." For sure it is an alternative news but your comment smh.
hannyjay:
Why USA come protest for nigeria nah.mek we use una test our rifle sef

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by biafran1stson(m): 7:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
carzola:
USA government should arrest this
People.. For public disturbance.

Sorry, America is a country of law and order not a country of savages and animals like Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by slurryeye: 7:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
Odingo1:

You are naive,
Palm oil from Eastern Nigeria is the main driver of Nigeria economy before independence.

Says a man that doesn't know anything about pre-independence Nigerian economy. Though cash crops like Oil palm, rubber, cocoa and groundnut generates over 90% of Nigerian GDP pre-independence to early 1970s before crude oil was discovered in commercial quantities, however the cash crops found in 3 regions of Nigeria are as follow
North region: Groundnut
Eastern region: Oil palm
Western region: Oil palm, Rubber and Cocoa

Oil palm are found in these following states: Cross River, Akwa-Ibom, Delta, Bayelsa,Rivers, Anambra, Enugu, Imo, Abia, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo, Edo and Ogun.
https://www.foramfera.com/palm-oil-and-palm-kernel-nut-production-in-nigeria-the-opportunties/

As a matter of fact, present Edo state and Delta State which were Bendel under western region were the highest producer of oil palm in Nigeria pre-independent

Now tell me how Easter Nigeria palm oil was the main driver of Nigeria economy before independence?
Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by emmanuel1990(m): 7:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
bosco2017:

People who knew Nnandi Kanu before his arrest know that he was popular . You should have seen the 2014 Biafra rememberance day in Aba. I have never seen such crowd in my entire life
u are very right, but the guy has drawn interna
Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by MrGerald(m): 7:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
hannyjay:
Why USA come protest for nigeria nah.mek we use una test our rifle sef
Useless boy, aren't they been doing it, as if you fit stand Igbo man face to face

3 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by nopains: 7:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
afonja see ur sense of beauty
Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by HiddenShadow: 7:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
slurryeye:

Says a man that doesn't know anything about pre-independence Nigerian economy. Though cash crops like Oil palm, rubber, cocoa and groundnut generates over 90% of Nigerian GDP pre-independence to early 1970s before crude oil was discovered in commercial quantities, however the cash crops found in 3 regions of Nigeria are as follow

Oil palm are found in these following states: Cross River, Akwa-Ibom, Delta, Bayelsa,Rivers, Anambra, Enugu, Imo, Abia, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo, Edo and Ogun.
https://www.foramfera.com/palm-oil-and-palm-kernel-nut-production-in-nigeria-the-opportunties/

As a matter of fact, present Edo state and Delta State which were Bendel under western region were the highest producer of oil palm in Nigeria pre-independent

Now tell me how Easter Nigeria palm oil was the main driver of Nigeria economy before independence?

Somebody should clap for your great lies

Keep lying
Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
Biafraudd!!
Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by goldedprince: 7:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
nopains:

stup up we know u, afonja see ur sense of beauty below:
idiot, we from niger delta dont give a Bleep about you fucking igbos.
you guys are dubious.
i will rather trust the hausas and yorubas than trust a fuckn igbo man.
Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by longayink: 7:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
Lol Buhari and his northern Nigeria people believe no body must interfere, not even Americans, in Nigeria's affairs.

No political restructuring, kill off dissenters.

When the time comes.... the north shall be surprised of its mistakes.
Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by Almaiga: 7:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
Okpabana:
This is definitely not a pro-Biafra rally. Someone with Biafra flag just went to a procession of equal right activists, took some photos and then decided to deceive the gullibles. grin grin grin grin grin
I concur, my thought exactly.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by Jaguntemmy(m): 7:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
prince9851:
chai

See as d thing dey pain una
Shameless coward afonjas
Guy u go reach age of 80 still na Nigeria visa u go still dey use
U papa do pas protest all it got them is access to come and slave in Lagos and later return to biafrauad to die
Typical life of a Igbo man

Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by fishbone11(m): 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
Goldeno:
Do they want US to divide there land mass and give them one side as biafra . Am not understanding why stage a protest in another mans land,

Now I agree that it is in their blood to always struggle for land. They have been doing it within them selves for ages(killing them selves for piece of land). Now their was no land left to kill for in their village so they spread to other part of nigeria - which didn't workout well for them so they have gone international.

WELL KWONTINUE
When yr brain has rested after u finish eating Amala & Ewedu this evening, go back and read yr post again, then give yourself slap for writing such nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by ChristDeKing(m): 7:58pm On Mar 06, 2017
goldedprince:

idiot, we from niger delta dont give a Bleep about you fucking igbos.
you guys are dubious.
i will rather trust the hausas and yorubas than trust a fuckn igbo man.
RECEIVE SENSE IN JESUS NAME............AMEN
Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by slurryeye: 8:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Somebody should clap for your great lies

Keep lying

Come up with a fact to debunk what I wrote if you think it is a lie. Instead of saying it is a lie engage me in an intellectual discourse.
Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by nwabobo: 8:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
slurryeye:

Lies. I'll burst your lies in a minute. Let me park first.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by HiddenShadow: 8:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
slurryeye:

Come up with a fact to debunk what I wrote if you think it is a lie. Instead of saying it is a lie engage me in an intellectual discourse.

Why should I engage with one who lies grin
Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by slurryeye: 8:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Why should I engage with one who lies grin

You are empty bro. Mention one thing I lied about, or don't you know what the lie is?
Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by Kosy79(f): 8:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nukualofa:
When a kid comes online, his statement gives him away
Funny.
Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by slurryeye: 8:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
nwabobo:

Lies. I'll burst your lies in a minute. Let me park first.

I'm patiently waiting for you. I'm very willing to engage you in intellectual discourse. Please don't be like your brother that says lie but doesn't even know what the lie is
Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by Kosy79(f): 8:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
NormalCodes:

One day tables will turn and we will use you people to test our jet fighter shooting accuracy.

Hover over you and release a chain of bullets, and we will come online to call u miscreants too and type RIP.

Case will close.
Don't mind the dumb ass
Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by nwabobo: 8:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
slurryeye:

I'm patiently waiting for you. I'm very willing to engage you in intellectual discourse. Please don't be like your brother that says lie but doesn't even know what the lie is

I can't seem to be able to attach PDF files here. Let me get you a link to the whole document.

Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by Kosy79(f): 8:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
prince9851:
so because they protest in America, it means they want america to give dem land
Highly educated tribe indeed
Dope response.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by nwabobo: 8:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
slurryeye:

Here you go;

https://www.google.com/url?q=http://libsysdigi.library.illinois.edu/ilharvest/Africana/Books2011-05/3064634/3064634_1914/3064634_1914_opt.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiGyOH69YLPAhUBJMAKHe0OAM8QFggLMAA&usg=AFQjCNE8bx1PWlU-vVAQhrTxIllP50Cn-w

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by HiddenShadow: 8:19pm On Mar 06, 2017
slurryeye:

You are empty bro. Mention one thing I lied about, or don't you know what the lie is?

If you believe the East can't survive on her own, then support disintegration. grin

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by Fedrick111: 8:19pm On Mar 06, 2017
carzola:
USA government should arrest this
People.. For public disturbance.

Do you think they USA is like the ZOOLOGICAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA?

.......THINK!

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by slurryeye: 8:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
HiddenShadow:

If you believe the East can't survive on her own, then support disintegration. grin

I support the disintegration 100%. I believe the east can survive on their own. If the Igbos are seeking their sovereign state, they should be given. They deserve it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra Governorship Election 2017: Ngige Body Language Scatters APC Gladiators / Ekiti Executive Council Meets After Four Years / I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.