Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,984 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:21 AM

Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) (27807 Views)

IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Nigeria Policeman Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by Nicheey(m): 11:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
Opakan2:

sorry to say this.. you're an idiot, a very big one

so you lots know about order but could cry to ICC, UN, AU and so on when Oba of Lagos threatened to drown igbos (in his own land o).. your men couldn't mount their wives for months and women didn't see their flow for the entire period. Leeches were busy crying all over the place, foaming in the mouth and anus.

Now you expect me to keep quiet when one nincompoop yahoo yahoo 419 fraudster threatens me in my own country because he is Igbo? Una never see anything trust me

you lots will learn to behave like humans by fire by force. Nonsense!

lol, you strict oo, see as you just gave dhat dude peice of mind
Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by hamilton62(m): 11:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
Opakan2:

so you lots know about order but could cry to ICC, UN, AU and so on when Oba of Lagos threatened to drown igbos (in his own land o).. your men couldn't mount their wives for months and women didn't see their flow for the entire period. Leeches were busy crying all over the place, foaming in the mouth and anus.

Now you expect me to keep quiet when one nincompoop yahoo yahoo 419 fraudster threatens me in[b] my own country[/b] because he is Igbo? Una never see anything trust me

You see the problem your lots got is delusion and low IQ... You call this Nigeria your country and i say it's not mine then why is the desperation from you for i, a dove and a barbaric monster to coexist when it is obvious that we have nothing in common even in physique?
Even in your marrows you know who we are and what we can do when we are out for whatever we need... Yiu are still on the intro. I bet you, save these days for your polio defected lings from your loin because you will have a handful to tell them and the moral lessons from it...
I am a Biafran and not a Nigeria so why is the chilled drop on your spine whenever you hear my country?
Barbaric, fork-tongued-monsters acting dove...
Time shall tell and we shall see where the sky is moving with the land!
Biafra scares away evil spirits called Nigerians and Nigeria...
Keep your paradise Nigeria and let me Keep mine, Biafra...
What are you searching for if you truly know that we can't survive without you and you still want i to stay. It is because you aren't man enough and want to still breastfeed from Motherland, Biafra.
An elephant-size scallywag like you!
ciao!

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by goldedprince: 12:13am On Mar 07, 2017
nopains:

lowlife the more u bleep the more ooze out ur distasteful afonjaistic mouth ordour.just go get a life and stop forcing alliance.
it ODOUR not ordour
na like this una wan take get biafra?
Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by goldedprince: 12:16am On Mar 07, 2017
Limitless72:

That y una go continue to dey suffer for hausa fulani reign......nd don't speak for Niger delta,,,u are talking of the whole south south......so talk for your state!!!
no we are not suffering. infact this is the best president we have ever hard.
this is the only president that has made $1 =N500
na only idiots like una wey still they import dey suffer.
when my brothers sell bunkery oil at the present dollar rate, tell me who go dey suffer
Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by vioment: 2:23am On Mar 07, 2017
This is good but Nnamdi kanu is not a leader of igbos or even a person of good leadership qualities. He is always angry; he doesn't know how to properly communicate in times of obstacles; he is not a person of thorough vision when speaking on igbos outside of nigeria or with Nigeria - in other words, his visions are guided by the violence paths of igbo independence but none for igbo in Nigeria unity context; etc. He has only succeeded in donald trumphing the igbos with fear and highlights of discrimination by the government and other tribes. He is also been assisted by the federal government in doing what he preaches because they are not fair government in many regions.
Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by ImperialYoruba: 4:02am On Mar 07, 2017
when Oba of Lagos threatened to drown igbos (in his own land o).. your men couldn't mount their wives for months and women didn't see their flow for the entire period. Leeches were busy crying all over the place, foaming in the mouth and anus.

Na Oba put Lagoon curse on their private parts? grin

Yoruba piple and their tongue. grin grin
Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by nopains: 5:18am On Mar 07, 2017
goldedprince:

it ODOUR not ordour
na like this una wan take get biafra?

Illiterate punk.u want to be more english than the english when u don't know simple english tense? next time use It is... not it...
the last i checked english language was not a condition for the actualization of any mass campaign or self determination.and pls don't mention me with that ur stupid omole broken english mr english.

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by talk2emma: 5:23am On Mar 07, 2017
We are the greatest

Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by emi14: 5:35am On Mar 07, 2017
MayhorE:

i concur with DT jare, shey nah USA go give them freedom? idiot mofos

Chai zero IQ.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by emi14: 5:37am On Mar 07, 2017
nopains:

Illiterate punk.u want to be more english than the english when u don't know simple english tense? next time use It is... not it...
the last i checked english language was not a condition for the actualization of any mass campaign or self determination.and pls don't mention me with that ur stupid omole broken english mr english.
It ODOUR not.....Hahahahahahahaha yeye English lecturer
Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by Pedrop: 6:06am On Mar 07, 2017
goldedprince:

idiot, we from niger delta dont give a Bleep about you fucking igbos.
you guys are dubious.
i will rather trust the hausas and yorubas than trust a fuckn igbo man.
Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by Pedrop: 6:08am On Mar 07, 2017
goldedprince:

idiot, we from niger delta dont give a Bleep about you fucking igbos.
you guys are dubious.
i will rather trust the hausas and yorubas than trust a fuckn igbo man.

Talking about Igbo and yoruba yet won't mention ur tribe. "we from Nigerdelta" so you want to deny ur blood cos of oil ? Continue, yoruba evil.
Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by franudi: 6:29am On Mar 07, 2017
MayhorE:

so u mean that's the right place for them to be protesting? insanity is a virus beware of it.
The world is a global village.So anybody can protest anywhere in the world and will be heard.
Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by Kdon2: 6:30am On Mar 07, 2017
carzola:
USA government should arrest this
People.. For public disturbance.

Wake up,Its USA not nigeria bro.?
Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by franudi: 6:32am On Mar 07, 2017
Opakan2:

Now you expect me to keep quiet when one nincompoop yahoo yahoo 419 fraudster threatens me in my own country because he is Igbo? Una never see anything trust me

yorubas and braging are like 5&6.
Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by Geeoriginal: 6:41am On Mar 07, 2017
This is a serious misinformation. Majority of those in the picture is not aware of anything Biafra. The pictures was taken during the annual March in remembrance of Selma to Montgomery March and commemoration of Martin Luther King Jr birthday. That few of my IPOB guys went there with their own banner just like others and now making claim that it is a March about Biafra is pathetic. Is this how they will govern the Biafra with lies?
Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by PFRB: 7:42am On Mar 07, 2017
slurryeye:

From the title and content of the post, as quoted below

"On the 5th of March 2017 pro-biafrans in America staged a peaceful protest marching from Selma to montgomery demanding freedom for Biafra and for the immediate release of Nnamdi Kanu".

Is the poster now the mouth piece for Biafra ? ? ? ? ?
Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by goldedprince: 8:06am On Mar 07, 2017
nopains:

next time , dont start a sentence with AND.
also, try to click space after a full-stop.
olodo, i swear your papa waste money for your school.
no be by force to write in english na.
use pidgin, i go still understand
Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by franklingud(m): 8:07am On Mar 07, 2017
carzola:
Idiot! They won't because it's a peaceful protest.
Biafra will come by hook or Crook.
Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by MayhorE(m): 8:12am On Mar 07, 2017
emi14:

Chai zero IQ.
jeeeezzzzzz low thinking faculty
Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by pazienza(m): 8:32am On Mar 07, 2017
hannyjay:
Why USA come protest for nigeria nah.mek we use una test our rifle sef

Afonjas! 4 decades plus, and these people Igbophobia never changed.

“Myself and The same UNICEF representatives
went on to convey something of what lay behind
this intransigence: “Among the large majority
hailing from that tribe (Yorubas) who are most
vocal in inciting the complete extermination of the
Igbos, I often heard remarks that all Nigeria’s ills
will be cured once the Igbos has been extaminated
from the human map".
Dr Conor cruise O’Bien , 21 December 1967 New
York Review

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by pazienza(m): 8:32am On Mar 07, 2017
hannyjay:
Why USA come protest for nigeria nah.mek we use una test our rifle sef

Afonjas! 4 decades plus, and these people Igbophobia never changed, it's genetic in every one of them.

“Myself and The same UNICEF representatives
went on to convey something of what lay behind
this intransigence: “Among the large majority
hailing from that tribe (Yorubas) who are most
vocal in inciting the complete extermination of the
Igbos, I often heard remarks that all Nigeria’s ills
will be cured once the Igbos has been extaminated
from the human map".
Dr Conor cruise O’Bien , 21 December 1967 New
York Review

Once again Yolobas are the most vocal in calling for extermination of Biafrans.
See them all calling for shooting of Biafrans.

No reasonable Igboman want to share a nation with men with such demonic mindset.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by colli247(m): 8:37am On Mar 07, 2017
prince9851:
On the 5th of March 2017 pro-biafrans in America staged a peaceful protest marching from Selma to montgomery demanding freedom for Biafra and for the immediate release of Nnamdi Kanu.

Watch video:
https://mobile./222919287822515?view=permalink&id=1333994890048277&bacr=1488791617%3A1488791617%3A1%3A1920275374679207794%3A1488791122%3A6394319346969453542&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6394319346969453542%3Amf_story_key.173055812465841195%3Atop_level_post_id.1333994890048277#footer_action_list

Wake up, that did not take place in the Zoo.

It happened in a civilized setting where freedom of conscience and association is not only enshrined but respected.
Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by alaskido(m): 9:13am On Mar 07, 2017
carzola:

No be only arrest na impoundment. You think say USA na Nigeria wey no dey obey court order and rule of law.
Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by nopains: 9:25am On Mar 07, 2017
goldedprince:

next time , dont start a sentence with AND.
also, try to click space after a full-stop.
olodo, i swear your papa waste money for your school.
no be by force to write in english na.
use pidgin, i go still understand

It is obvious you are a slimy broke ass street urchin who never have the benefit of a caring father to take u off the street to acquire the universal basic primary school education hence your desperation to drag me down to ur lowlife level of colloquial English.U can't teach what u don't no.Next time use capital letter to start a sentence and endeavour to use don't not dont.I see u are a dunce who is incapable of learning so I refuse to come down to ur despicable and miserable life cause I can not beat u in ur foolery and stupidity and nobody can.
Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by Limitless72(m): 10:20am On Mar 07, 2017
goldedprince:

when my brothers sell bunkery oil at the present dollar rate, tell me who go dey suffer
grin
goldedprince:

Lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll..........badt nigga,,,,,,u jst crack my rib.....oya I don hear,,,,....keep the ministry moving forward!!!
Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by goldedprince: 10:45am On Mar 07, 2017
Limitless72:
grin

Lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll..........badt nigga,,,,,,u jst crack my rib.....oya I don hear,,,,....keep the ministry moving forward!!!
lol the ministry is going forward. buhari all the way. nothing go ever do am. he is the best presido naija will ever have.
waiting for $1=1000 grin grin grin shocked cool cheesy cheesy
Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by goldedprince: 10:48am On Mar 07, 2017
nopains:

It is obvious you are a slimy broke ass street urchin who never have the benefit of a caring father to take u off the street to acquire the universal basic primary school education hence your desperation to drag me down to ur lowlife level of colloquial English.U can't teach what u don't no.Next time use capital letter to start a sentence and endeavour to use don't not dont.I see u are a dunce who is incapable of learning so I refuse to come down to ur despicable and miserable life cause I can not beat u in ur foolery and stupidity and nobody can.
never had not never have.
also try, to punctuate properly and learn to give space.
you should thank the creator of nairaland for allowing me sign up.
now, you got a new english teacher.
your useless father will be proud
Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by nopains: 12:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
goldedprince:

never had not never have.
also try, to punctuate properly and learn to give space.
you should thank the creator of nairaland for allowing me sign up.
now, you got a new english teacher.
your useless father will be proud

Olodo, Double Mumu, till now u still never have a caring father and u still need that basic education ok?It is a mirage to u, a permanent lost, deal with it.
It is obvious u are a stubborn slowpoke who needs some hard knocks on your cone head to drive knowledge inside the little thing u call ur brain.
Block head,always use capital letter when starting a sentence and in every noun.
Etibolibo Utobo next time use ...will be proud of.. not.. will be proud and come back to thank me ok?
Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by goldedprince: 3:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
nopains:

Olodo, Double Mumu, till now u still never have a caring father and u still need that basic education ok?It is a mirage to u, a permanent lost, deal with it.
It is obvious u are a stubborn slowpoke who needs some hard knocks on your cone head to drive knowledge inside the little thing u call ur brain.
Block head,always use capital letter when starting a sentence and in every noun.
Etibolibo Utobo next time use ...will be proud of.. not.. will be proud and come back to thank me ok?
lmfao. now you are slowly learning. i can see little changes. but learn to space after a question mark and know when you start a new paragraph.
from the look of things, you must be so jobless. its easy to tell. i have been jobless before so i know one when i see one
Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by nopains: 4:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
goldedprince:

lmfao. now you are slowly learning. i can see little changes. but learn to space after a question mark and know when you start a new paragraph.
from the look of things, you must be so jobless. its easy to tell. i have been jobless before so i know one when i see one

Here comes the fool again. When a fool speaks, he is ruining himself; he gets caught in the trap of his own words.
A fool who refuses to learn is a fool forever. You are indeed stubborn, a hard nut to crack in his foolery.
Now your own word have caught up with u " ...have been jobless before so" and u are still jobless now and your continued
joblessness is owning to your inability to take new ideas and knowledge to upgrade your miserable lot. If u like take a careful look at your continued errors above and make amends or continue with your foolish whining and ranting.

As for me let the beer sees the Sky! Cheers!

Re: Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) by Limitless72(m): 1:31am On Mar 09, 2017
goldedprince:

lol the ministry is going forward. buhari all the way. nothing go ever do am. he is the best presido naija will ever have.
waiting for $1=1000 grin grin grin shocked cool cheesy cheesy

#Lol...thunder fire u....
U knw know sey e go spoil the pipeline business for you!!!....
Shey u understand....#keeptheministrymoving

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari / Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates / President Buhari Meets APC Governors And Adams Oshiomhole(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.