Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

I Want To Bring My Younger Brother To Europe. URGENT!!!!!!! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Bring My Younger Brother To Europe. URGENT!!!!!!! (3567 Views)

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / Pls How Can I Bring My Wife To America / My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Bring My Younger Brother To Europe. URGENT!!!!!!! by bombay10: 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
austino677:
hehehe yeah, prove to them grin

what do u want to proof...lol you can apply for the airbnb...
Re: I Want To Bring My Younger Brother To Europe. URGENT!!!!!!! by austino677(m): 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
bombay10:

what do u want to proof...lol you can apply for the airbnb...
kinda fun replying your quotes... Thanks for the offer save them for your brothers... Try get them into Finland heard their free education is still going on.. Also i don't think Finland immigration is hard like others
Re: I Want To Bring My Younger Brother To Europe. URGENT!!!!!!! by bombay10: 1:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
austino677:
kinda fun replying your quotes... Thanks for the offer save them for your brothers... Try get them into Finland heard their free education is still going on.. Also i don't think Finland immigration is hard like others

If bringing them thru uni is the simplest form....my sister is here through uni..I asked of bringing them as a family member of eea and they cannot work at tht age..thanks
Re: I Want To Bring My Younger Brother To Europe. URGENT!!!!!!! by austino677(m): 1:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
bombay10:

If bringing them thru uni is the simplest form....my sister is here through uni..I asked of bringing them as a family member of eea and they cannot work at tht age..thanks
well yeah, why should they be working at the age... .. Well it depends on your plan... For me let them school for now
Re: I Want To Bring My Younger Brother To Europe. URGENT!!!!!!! by chimah3(m): 3:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
Op there was really no need for that rude outburst!! U asked for the public's opinion...u got it and you go crazy! That's wrong...Let's learn to behave right abeg!

Would have dropped you some advice...but it's obvious you don't need them
Re: I Want To Bring My Younger Brother To Europe. URGENT!!!!!!! by bombay10: 5:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
austino677:
well yeah, why should they be working at the age... .. Well it depends on your plan... For me let them school for now

school where bro..where u dey...yea but for soccer no go good na if them come that way
Re: I Want To Bring My Younger Brother To Europe. URGENT!!!!!!! by bombay10: 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
chimah3:
Op there was really no need for that rude outburst!! U asked for the public's opinion...u got it and you go crazy! That's wrong...Let's learn to behave right abeg!

Would have dropped you some advice...but it's obvious you don't need them

constructive opinion not unreasonable rant over a simple question . We are here to learn but me and Austin are still on one line..just need to tell him the point
Re: I Want To Bring My Younger Brother To Europe. URGENT!!!!!!! by socky(m): 3:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
Wow.
Re: I Want To Bring My Younger Brother To Europe. URGENT!!!!!!! by princeonx: 1:49am On Mar 15, 2017
bombay10:

Sometimes you really have to undertake a little proof read tablets before commenting a whole book...I simply was asking which country has more relaxed immigration rule.

I am not saying they need to come ASAP...but I need to make a money to try and bring them..if your brother was was a drug dealer don't mean that will applies to everyone...your long story is like tales by moonlight..drifting away from the subject matter.

I'm an account analyst in a property management company....been working for the last 4 years here and I do not depend on women.....and my wife works part time because of our son...So if you think everyone here is illiterate and fustrated....then you must change your mind drastically..Positive minds grow. I do not condone negativity but criticism is fair.

I have worked for DOW chemicals in ternuezen Netherlands ...Google and look at it...if you don't have anything positive..Go get some education.

I got a job offer with Airbnb and also HP in Barcelona that is why....I cannot move without a job to another country. ...If it is more relaxed there why not try it there...Greece I will not go because I will not like to the language due to it not being as popular as English,French and Spanish ...I am all about family and they are my blood.I have the right to help if I can besides .... if any one has positivity about Spain holla at mWho told you im still applying for papers...lol jokes

I don't give a rat as5 who you work for or what your woman do! But your mentality as well gave you up. What stupi.d relaxed immigration rules are you talking about for any good country in Europe? Especially for Nigerians? What country in Europe have relaxed immigration rules? Germany? Italy? Spain? Austria? Pls tell us! And did I just hear you say you need to make money to bring them? What happen to those jagadajastics companies you named you work for? Your post title also said URGENT!! (So miss me with that not ASAP bs) Bottom line is your answer came in based on how you presented yourself. You were looking for a quick, easy, and cheap visa process for them. You didn't sound like you have/had school or genuine option in mind in your first post. Having said that, and like I said before, they're your sibling! It's your money, and your headache! You can get them a visa to the blaze for all I care!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bring My Younger Brother To Europe. URGENT!!!!!!! by princeonx: 1:52am On Mar 15, 2017
bombay10:

And you need to educate yourself before misleading others. They can work at age 15 and 16 if they want to. Check your facts. They can even get a job with parents/sponsor's consent at even 13 or 14. They can also only work part time (20 hours a week) if in school in some countries! Do you research.
You also don't need any visa agent or NL to guide you on how to legally sponsor them as family if your own status is intact/legal. Contact your immigration authority.
Finally, if you don't have the blood or jejelity to stand NL yabing, blasting, and bad mouthing, make you no come her to ask questions cux some folks here will insult your entire generation for simply asking which continent Nigeria is in! Kapish?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bring My Younger Brother To Europe. URGENT!!!!!!! by bombay10: 11:46am On Mar 15, 2017
princeonx:

I don't give a rat as5 who you work for or what your woman do! But your mentality as well gave you up. What stupi.d relaxed immigration rules are you talking about for any good country in Europe? Especially for Nigerians? What country in Europe have relaxed immigration rules? Germany? Italy? Spain? Austria? Pls tell us! And did I just hear you say you need to make money to bring them? What happen to those jagadajastics companies you named you work for? Your post title also said URGENT!! (So miss me with that not ASAP bs) Bottom line is your answer came in based on how you presented yourself. You were looking for a quick, easy, and cheap visa process for them. You didn't sound like you have/had school or genuine option in mind in your first post. Having said that, and like I said before, they're your sibling! It's your money, and your headache! You can get them a visa to the blaze for all I care!

I am an Eu family member* I have never looked for easy quick visa ( Ask for a relaxed immigration country within the EU). Everything takes time minimum 3 months depending on your application route. Making money is my hobby since surulere ....So leave that and ofcourse you need to have income to accommodate your dog talk more of someone visiting you . They are also indirect EU family member and will be relocating to live here so you need some bread and regular income to show u wont depend on the state. Demonstration financial in-dependency from the state will be a major factor!
Re: I Want To Bring My Younger Brother To Europe. URGENT!!!!!!! by bombay10: 11:57am On Mar 15, 2017
princeonx:

And you need to educate yourself before misleading others. They can work at age 15 and 16 if they want to. Check your facts. They can even get a job with parents/sponsor's consent at even 13 or 14. They can also only work part time (20 hours a week) if in school in some countries! Do you research.
You also don't need any visa agent or NL to guide you on how to legally sponsor them as family if your own status is intact/legal. Contact your immigration authority.
Finally, if you don't have the blood or jejelity to stand NL yabing, blasting, and bad mouthing, make you no come her to ask questions cux some folks here will insult your entire generation for simply asking which continent Nigeria is in! Kapish?

No they cannot work that hours. They can deliver newspapers( Very light work) Maybe £10 a day plus tips when your neighbors drop something apprenticeship starts when you are 16.

Please see link . Do not deceive people bro. When you say work if I would believe 9-5 so light jobs like that a lame man will not understand it is these kind of jobs.
See link below for official work age and what kind of work they can do.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_working_age
Re: I Want To Bring My Younger Brother To Europe. URGENT!!!!!!! by princeonx: 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
bombay10:

I am an Eu family member* I have never looked for easy quick visa ( Ask for a relaxed immigration country within the EU). Everything takes time minimum 3 months depending on your application route. Making money is my hobby since surulere ....So leave that and ofcourse you need to have income to accommodate your dog talk more of someone visiting you . They are also indirect EU family member and will be relocating to live here so you need some bread and regular income to show u wont depend on the state. Demonstration financial in-dependency from the state will be a major factor!
Oga, we both know all this. That was why I said there's no easy or relaxed version of migrating. Any good country is tough to get their visa lately not to talk of work permit or residency (I can't even remember when it was easy per say). Like I also said, your topic or thread tittle made it sound like you want an urgent sharp sharp migrating for them which was why I wrote my first book in the name of advise or opinion to you! And if you've noticed, I always end them with "na your cup of soda". You don't have to listen to me.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bring My Younger Brother To Europe. URGENT!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 16, 2017
bombay10:
I want to bring my younger brothers to Europe what country will be the easiest to bring them to ASAP Uk is a no go area as they have not succeeded when I applied from here. Urgent PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Pls sir if you have the opportunity to help me too with your younger once, I will be grateful and reward's you back sir....am 22yrs of age,ready to work and represent my nation well in Europe
Re: I Want To Bring My Younger Brother To Europe. URGENT!!!!!!! by bombay10: 12:41am On Mar 16, 2017
princeonx:

Oga, we both know all this. That was why I said there's no easy or relaxed version of migrating. Any good country is tough to get their visa lately not to talk of work permit or residency (I can't even remember when it was easy per say). Like I also said, your topic or thread tittle made it sound like you want an urgent sharp sharp migrating for them which was why I wrote my first book in the name of advise or opinion to you! And if you've noticed, I always end them with "na your cup of soda". You don't have to listen to me.

okay bro your advice taken.but if you have any positive input please holla

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Carribean Countries To Live In, / Some Struggles Nigerians Having Only A Green Passport Will Understand / This Beautiful Place Is The ONLY Country In The World With No Mosquitoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.