Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

“Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions (54797 Views)

Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions / Man Who Turned Against God, Became An Atheist Found God Again After Many Years / Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by ikemesit4477: 3:31am On Mar 09, 2017
Choiszman:
More reactions below:
In fact my babe own taste like apple, I can't do without it!
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Chimdiebere(m): 3:44am On Mar 09, 2017
We'll keep on sucking like vacuum cleaners and nothing will happen

2 Likes

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by ahonye15: 3:53am On Mar 09, 2017
:loo, i quite enjoying ana sex
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by NamieNamie: 4:20am On Mar 09, 2017
Anal and then Mouth Action is not only disgusting, it is unsanitary. There are worms, fungus, bacteria and other microbes in the anus.

1 Like

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by ican2020: 4:52am On Mar 09, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
The annoying part is when a person(Nigerian) believes he/she has earned the special right to tell you what Yahweh(a god of Jewish origin) is against or in support.

If truly God is against an act, I don't see how it happened to exist. Except that God is impotent or imaginary.

People, please think.
You can make your point without crossing border, please

1 Like

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by marvelyly(m): 5:23am On Mar 09, 2017
Choiszman:
More reactions below:
mouth action and anal sex are just for stipulation but God does not endorse such if God had endorse such he would created another organ for speech and anal sex would have been to reach of organism
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by GreatEngineer(m): 5:28am On Mar 09, 2017
Anal Sex, you mean there something like that grin grin. Bursting the shiit hole grin grin grin.

What will happen if shiit comes that time. grin grin shocked cool
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by metallisc(m): 5:35am On Mar 09, 2017
buchilino:
MOST PPLE DAT R CRITICIZING D LADY DON'T A CLOSE RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD. IF DEY DID, DEY WOULDN'T B QUESTIONING HER.

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by joe4christ(m): 5:41am On Mar 09, 2017
woodcook:
hahah. Same people that say she is talking trash are same set of people that hate gay 'activities'.

Is it not same thing that gay men do (anal and mouth action), oh I forgot when straight men give their chic anal (mind you there is no biological evidence to differentiate between a male or female butt hole) and receive blow jobs ( same as gay men, likewise biologically male and female mouth are same make up ) it automatically becomes an acceptable form of sexual activities. Hypocrites everywhere, shitting the post when it suits them.

Live and let live Nigeria!

You are a bigger hypocrite. Now just help me differentiate between a male lips and that of a female lips. If I were to go by your argument, it simply means that kissing too is a sin since you cannot actually differentiate between an average male lips and an average female lips.
Please learn to put on your thinking cap and not come here to show the whole world how stupid and illogical you can actually be. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Nobody: 5:47am On Mar 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin

I wonder what the Italians and Semites will say about this kissing thing...as I remember they greet by kissing.
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Egalitarian1: 6:14am On Mar 09, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
The annoying part is when a person(Nigerian) believes he/she has earned the special right to tell you what Yahweh(a god of Jewish origin) is against or in support.

If truly God is against an act, I don't see how it happened to exist. Except that God is impotent or imaginary.

People, please think.

Shut your mandibles ! God is not your mate
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Hades2016(m): 6:20am On Mar 09, 2017
Icaretoo:

anything azin goat horse dog and d list goes on and on
na u talk am na .... you have the right to type and say anything you want that was why God gave you those fingers and mouth ....

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 09, 2017
mathew2oa:

You must be a gay for typing this rubbish

You are an example of a typical Nigerian idiot, can't even use your brain even if your life depends on it. In stead of presenting your argument you are here spewing trash.

Standing up for the minority automatically makes you a minority?

I can see you are one of those gay haters that goes about sodomizing girls. Infection will soon chop off your dirty penis.

5 Likes

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by lonelydora: 6:48am On Mar 09, 2017
I love Ebenezer Okpiri's reply.
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 09, 2017
joe4christ:

You are a bigger hypocrite. Now just help me differentiate between a male lips and that of a female lips. If I were to go by your argument, it simply means that kissing too is a sin since you cannot actually differentiate between an average male lips and an average female lips.
Please learn to put on your thinking cap and not come here to show the whole world how stupid and illogical you can actually be. angry

I can see that my logic eludes you. I never said anything was a sin or not. I am just pointing out the bias of those that were trying to tell the lady that it was not a sin.

Oga take a second look at my post again abi somebody provoke you?
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Chukabiz1961(m): 6:51am On Mar 09, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:

People, please think.
Think what? Are there nothing like sinful act? Everything is a matter of choice. But the Bible says, choose life that you may live.
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 09, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
The hypocrisy is just excruciating! People argue against gay sex with the following popular point: lock them up in a room and let's see if they can get pregnant (as if sex were only meant for procreation). Now they are arguing that there is nothing unnatural about a penis in a woman's mouth or butthole? Is that the way to fertilize an egg?

If you want to stick it in the butthole, don't deny someone else the privilege. Or, at least be consistent about banning unproductive crevices. This woman is being consistent.

My dear it beats my understanding how these people dont see their level of hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by ideology(m): 6:55am On Mar 09, 2017
who wants to hear my opinion on this, like and quote me ... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 09, 2017
She's right. This lady has her head screwed on properly.

The primary goal of sex is conception and child bearing. Any form of sex, be it anal sex or "mouth action" for males which does not fulfil this is absolutely wrong and a deliberate frustration of God's plan, including artificial contraception.

Pleasure comes second really.

The reason why sex has been created pleasurable is So that the human and animal race can propagate themselves.

The pleasure isn't there just for pleasure's sake.

I.e the pleasure is a means to an end and not an end in itself.

That is why fornication, adultery, homosexuality, bestiality, incest, paedophilia and others are sins in the sight of God.

3 Likes

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by habei: 6:58am On Mar 09, 2017
Opakan2:
She is right na..

Anything outside the proper reproduction means na sin.. I'm talking missionary, doggy maybe

God should just forgive us.. everyone is a sinner
so sex is just for reproduction? na wa o notin person no go hear
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by od501: 6:58am On Mar 09, 2017
with ds kinda pple on earth, d world will be d most boring place to live in. dy will jst christianize sex. dy will come tomorrow to tell you dt it's a sin to reach orgasm or its a sin to Bleep more than 3mins. rubbish!
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 09, 2017
NamieNamie:
Anal and then Mouth Action is not only disgusting, it is unsanitary. There are worms, fungus, bacteria and other microbes in the anus.

Well said, don't mind the disgusting perverts !
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 09, 2017
blont:
if it was in those days, the poster of this topic could be beheaded for blasphemy, blasphemy against the holy ghost talking to you. you see a message of homosexuality in the bible and you turned it into mouth action and what so ever your tags are... if the mouth is just for talking or eating alone, why didn't you condemn kissing? oh! i guess you kiss that it is why kissing aspect is good in general and not condemned.

#abeg make una leave me and my ORAL, and stop preaching the bible backward.

You use your mouth to clean the place where urine and blood flow out from ?? You must be sick !
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by vicardino(m): 7:33am On Mar 09, 2017
Is this u talking or d spirit in U? Are u spirit filled at all?
refiner:
Nawa oo...who is she to dictate how couples choose to live their sexual life...and d worst is that dey will start quoting bible to back up their claims...

Madam,mind ur business...do whatever u wish to ur husband and leave other women to handle their husband however dey like... over sabi!..angry
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by olajumokeade535(f): 7:36am On Mar 09, 2017
Many have had their conscience smeared if not, how can you claim to be in a right frame of mind and then practise this abominable sexual act, if God wanted anal sex for man, He would have put the sexual organ in the anus, why help God rewrite the original blueprint he has already written for mankind?
It's better we start living right and make our lives count for God.

1 Like

Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by crunchyg: 7:38am On Mar 09, 2017
flawlessT:
Who she dey follow talk all Dis one for sef... If na singles I go understand buh for couples I no gree oo cus I go follow my husband do every pattern grin
So if your husband decoded to have anal sex with you, you will agree??
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by vicardino(m): 7:43am On Mar 09, 2017
Judgment day is gonna be interesting o. I'm sure some people being sentenced to hell will quote scriptural verses to support what they got accused of, only then would they understand the scriptures being quoted. One thing is to know the words of a novel, another thing is to know the mind of the writer. To know the verses of the scripture ain't enough, knowing the mind of God is the ultimate.
Unclerukus:
Everybody claims God speaks to them. Her points are totally wrong.

1 Corinthians 7:4-5

The wife does not have authority over her own body but
yields it to her husband. In the same way, the husband does not have
authority over his own body but yields it to his wife. 5 Do not deprive
each other except perhaps by mutual consent and for a time, so that
you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so
that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.
-
This means any sexual activity within the confines of a marriage, as long as there has been a mutual agreement to undertake it, is not a sin as it leads to sexual satisfaction to the couple.

A lot of pastors/ ministers (ordained or not ) have developed the dirty habit of blatantly misinterpreting the bible verses to suit their agenda. That's the reason why you should cultivate the habit of reading the bible too, so that you wouldn't be another gullible disciple.
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by crunchyg: 7:46am On Mar 09, 2017
refiner:

Smh angry
Refiner why are you shaking your head?
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by zeezeegal(m): 7:53am On Mar 09, 2017
Shei Person Go Just Chuk Em Dick For Pussy Witout pre-intimacy And Touchy Touchy? Sex Is To Be Enjoyed As A Couple Weda D Husband Want U To Lick His Dick Lyk Lolipop, Touch Ur Toe, Do Doggy, Squat, Acrobatic, 69 Etc... Just Obey Ghan
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by miky10: 7:56am On Mar 09, 2017
well let's leave it for God to judge if I may say
Re: “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions by centboy123456(m): 8:20am On Mar 09, 2017
sureheaven:
Wetin concern me.......

jesus guy were u tell see that pic omo men these people black oh nor be small

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) / Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction / There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.