Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals (53929 Views)

'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday / Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Kuginzi: 10:56am On Sep 02, 2023
Bishop David Oyedepo, Founder of the Living Faith Church Worldwide AKA Winners Chapel has opened up on why he acquired a fleet of private jets.

According to him, the reason is because God has blessed him richly.

In a recent sermon at his church, also known as Winners Chapel, Oyedepo stated his church is now changing planes like bicycles because of God’s blessings.

The popular pastor disclosed that when God first told him that he was going to fly, he and his church never pursued it with human energy.

He said: ”God told us we are going to fly; if He left us to plan to fly, it won’t enter our budget in the next ten years. We are just changing planes like we change bicycles because His blessings make us rich and add no sorrow.

We didn’t confess; we didn’t pray, pray for the plane to do what? They asked me, which kind of plane and I said any kind. I don’t know the name of any because I wasn’t shopping for it.”

On the Ark Project, Oyedepo said the church had not announced any offering in Canaanland or branches of the church.

The bishop said: ”The dollar-to-naira rate has tumbled and tumbled, but the blessings have tumbled too. There is no forex input from outside Nigeria on the Ark Project, yet there is no pressure on anybody.”

On tithes, the Bishop said people who pay their tithes don’t lack, stressing that tithe payment is biblical.

He said ”John D. Rockefeller was a tither, and he ended up the first American billionaire in history. People don’t lack what they give; they only lack what they keep. He was tithe raised, tithe groomed and tithe sustained.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/why-i-have-a-fleet-of-private-jets-bishop-oyedepo-reveals/amp/

82 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Bioboy1213(m): 11:01am On Sep 02, 2023
Okay

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Wodu89: 11:01am On Sep 02, 2023
God blessed the church not an individual and if such is the case, should the sheep not partake of the corporate blessings ? Even in corporate entities, dividends are distributed vertically and horizontally. The board of directors do not end up becoming the beneficiary of corporate profits alone, No. The organization becomes more established as it benefits. Then, share holders benefits as well

When you belong to any church that emphasizes receiving and not giving back and is fast to say IT IS WELL WHEN YOU'RE IN A VERY BAD SITUATION over queries like what could be your needs, know that you're in an unhealthy church.

The kingdom of God is not dependent on any single individual. God will raise alternatives.an must be subject to God and submissive to The Holy spirit, not the other way around !

310 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by CodeTemplar: 11:05am On Sep 02, 2023
Where are the build-factories crusaders? Buhari is gone and the cry has suddenly subsided. I wonder why it happened like that.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by SETHARTHUR(m): 11:09am On Sep 02, 2023
If it's portable he will use money from his show to help poor masses like providing fuel food stuffs etc.
But so called pastors will use money from Thier crusade to buy bullet proof cars, private jets.
If heaven is where the likes of otedepo, suilieman etc. is going, then I am going.
Portable wasn't paid up to 10 million naira to perform at NBA, and he used 1 million to donate fuel for the masses. Otedepo and other cone men makes billions every Sundays but absolutely nothing to show for it. Except buy bullet proof cars and private jets to rub it on face of thier gullible followers.

350 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by judedwriter(m): 11:17am On Sep 02, 2023
God has blessed you richly for a reason....

To be a blessing to others!

Your blessings don't count if you can't use them to bless others.

172 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Wodu89: 11:20am On Sep 02, 2023
judedwriter:
God has blessed you richly for a reason....

To be a blessing to others!

Your blessings don't count if you can't use them to bless others.

Na. It's a systemic hijack. God blesses the church for the entire church. Not just God bless me for a single person. It's a system hijack

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Wodu89: 11:21am On Sep 02, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Where are the build-factories crusaders? Buhari is gone and the cry has suddenly subsided. I wonder why it happened like that.

The build factory ideology is legit. It's saying we don't want to beg money or ask you to give us money. Build up institutions and we are ready to earn rather than beg. Have you ever paused why some leaders have fiercely financially tight organizations than liberal ones that brings people up the ladder ?

It's one man showmanship. The desire to the only one standing.. Jesus wasn't like this. Neither was Paul. It's a quest with I'll motive to pauperized the gathering and use the poverty as a control mechanism. Where as where the Spirit of His is there's freedom. No form of control.

38 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by viyon02: 11:22am On Sep 02, 2023
Anyone that didn't see this man as a business man is not smart enough to understand deep things of God.

172 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by judedwriter(m): 11:25am On Sep 02, 2023
Wodu89:

Na. It's a systemic hijack. God blesses the church for the entire church. Not just God bless me for a single person. It's a system hijack

I don't understand your theory of systemic hijack.

One thing I know is God is a blesser and is very generous.

If He blesses you greatly, it's because He loves you greatly. And again He wants you to be a channel of His love to others, not just your local church.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Wodu89: 11:33am On Sep 02, 2023
judedwriter:

I don't understand your theory of systemic hijack.

One thing I know is God is a blesser and is very generous.

If He blesses you greatly, it's because He loves you greatly. And again He wants you to be a channel of His love to others, not just your local church.

I agree.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by KnownUnknown: 11:50am On Sep 02, 2023
Because you receive substantial money from the gullible without producing anything useful.

83 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by KnownUnknown: 11:55am On Sep 02, 2023
Kuginzi:

On tithes, the Bishop said people who pay their tithes don’t lack, stressing that tithe payment is biblical.

If you believe then this you deserve to be bamboozled.

Kuginzi:

He said ”John D. Rockefeller was a tither, and he ended up the first American billionaire in history. People don’t lack what they give; they only lack what they keep. He was tithe raised, tithe groomed and tithe sustained.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/why-i-have-a-fleet-of-private-jets-bishop-oyedepo-reveals/amp/

hlHe needs to stick to telling lies about Nigeria and what he knows. Rockefeller made his money off a monopoly on Oil with his Standard Oil Company during an age when there was minimal regulation in America.

Regardless , Oyedepo is a very good example of the depravity and greed promoted by Judaism and excused by Christianity.

72 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by bdon12: 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2023
Kuginzi:
Bishop David Oyedepo, Founder of the Living Faith Church Worldwide AKA Winners Chapel has opened up on why he acquired a fleet of private jets.

According to him, the reason is because God has blessed him richly.

In a recent sermon at his church, also known as Winners Chapel, Oyedepo stated his church is now changing planes like bicycles because of God’s blessings.

The popular pastor disclosed that when God first told him that he was going to fly, he and his church never pursued it with human energy.

He said: ”God told us we are going to fly; if He left us to plan to fly, it won’t enter our budget in the next ten years. We are just changing planes like we change bicycles because His blessings make us rich and add no sorrow.

“We didn’t confess; we didn’t pray, pray for the plane to do what? They asked me, which kind of plane and I said any kind. I don’t know the name of any because I wasn’t shopping for it.”

On the Ark Project, Oyedepo said the church had not announced any offering in Canaanland or branches of the church.

The bishop said: ”The dollar-to-naira rate has tumbled and tumbled, but the blessings have tumbled too. There is no forex input from outside Nigeria on the Ark Project, yet there is no pressure on anybody.”

U mentioned rockerfeller,how abt bill gates?warren buffet mark Zuckerberg. Where did they pay tax to access that wealth.oga papa i am not paying tithe n m doing well.tithe is a scam

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by werisetogether(m): 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2023
LOL grin

viyon02:
Anyone that didn't see this man as a business man is not smart enough to understand deep things of God.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Kobojunkie: 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2023
viyon02:
God warned about these thieves who would come to steal from His sheep, to kill the fat of them and destroy His flock using His name. undecided

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by fregeneh(m): 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2023
Which arik project is he talking about.. Or has the church bought arik air over?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Wodu89: 5:33pm On Sep 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
God warned about these thieves who would come to steal from His sheep, to kill the fat of them and destroy His flock using His name. undecided

Stop saying nonsense. God Himself instructed the Levites to receive offerings. You don't carry the entire kingdom and make a mockery of it because of your perceptions about one man

Tithing is God's provision for first distribution in the house so there's no lack, for the needy, for the poor, for the widow and emergency needs of faithfuls. The use of tithes for business and then expansion should then imply that the profeeds is adequately used to cater for these needs again. Not that it's entirely bad

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Kobojunkiee: 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2023
Wodu89:
Stop saying nonsense. God Himself instructed the Levies to receive offerings. You don't carry the entire kingdom and make a mockery of it because of your perceptions about one man
Tithing is God's provision for first distribution in the house so there's no lack, for the needy, for the poor, for the widow and emergency needs of faithfuls. The use of tithes for business and then expansion should then imply that the profeeds is adequately used to cater for these needs again. Not that it's entirely bad
Before we even move any further with this, explain to me the connection between the Levites — born of the blood of their ancestor Jacob, through his son, Levi — and this Yoruba man with no connection whatsoever to the lineage to which God gave said instruction. No be serious craze you dey express so? undecided

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by werisetogether(m): 7:55pm On Sep 02, 2023
grin

Kobojunkiee:
Before we even move any further with this. Explain to me the connection between the Levites — born of the blood of their ancestor Jacob, through his son, Levi — and this Yoruba man with no connection whatsoever to the lineage to which God gave said instruction. No be serious craze you dey express so? undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by engrchykae(m): 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2023
I wonder why oyedepo,adeboye kumuyi,mike okonkwo,muoka are enjoying more than apostle Paul when Paul preached,wrote and laboured more than all of them combined.
These are demases

56 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by engrchykae(m): 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2023
bdon12:

U mentioned rockerfeller,how abt bill gates?warren buffet mark Zuckerberg. Where did they pay tax to access that wealth.oga papa i am not paying tithe n m doing well.tithe is a scam
John D Rockefeller is a wicked genius.
An evil monopolist.
The pioneer of oil exploration that is the reason for unbridled exploitation.
Rockefeller steal the resources of nations and give a tithe to the church,this he is a righteous man.
Our generation need to see these evil pastors for who they truly are.
Greedy shepherds

46 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by iramure(m): 4:24am On Sep 03, 2023
Oyedepo will continue raking billions off his gullible as long they refuse to make use of their brains.

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by MakeWeTalk: 7:45am On Sep 03, 2023
GREED, very simple.

You are better than Adeboye, at least you care for the saints

Nevertheless both of you need to leave Freemasonry

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by wickedtuna: 8:03am On Sep 03, 2023
Lmao. Rockefeller? Wow! How low can these people go to try to link material wealth to salvation.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Maynman: 8:03am On Sep 03, 2023
engrchykae:
John D Rockefeller is a wicked genius.
An evil monopolist.
The pioneer of oil exploration that is the reason for unbridled exploitation.
Rockefeller steal the resources of nations and give a tithe to the church,this he is a righteous man.
Our generation need to see these evil pastors for who they truly are.
Greedy shepherds
Thank you, I was surprised that out of all people it was Rockefeller he used as example.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Sijo01(f): 8:05am On Sep 03, 2023
A man with spiritual audacity!

1 Like

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Mindlog: 8:36am On Sep 03, 2023
"On tithes, the Bishop said people who pay their tithes don’t lack, stressing that tithe payment is biblical"...... Pastoral fraudsters who fleece their gullible members who have refused to question their reasonings.

Despite the marketing of fear to gullible members that their prosperity is tied to tithing, Nigerians whey get pass N500K in their bank accounts no even reach 1%.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by grandstar(m): 9:42am On Sep 03, 2023
I am a Jehovah's Witness and find such very weird.

We don't have a clergy class (Read Matthew 23:8-12). All of us are equally.

All those who work at the headquarters and branches get a stipend. It's the same for all.

If the brother that heads a branch get 10,000, the cleaner too gets 10,000. It's just a stipend.

The president of the Watchtower and Tract flies economy. Even if he was gifted a private jet, he would sell it and donate it.

When a member of the governing council came to Nigeria, it was a pickup they used to ferry him around.

Nigerian-Canadian Author Reveals The Secrets of Successful Canadian Relocation Without Breaking The Bank. Contact me on WhatsApp (Bio)

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by EKONGKING: 9:43am On Sep 03, 2023
Ok
Re: Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals by Tingotoe: 9:43am On Sep 03, 2023
Kuginzi:

This criminal again. Does Jeff Bezos pay tithes? Zuckerberg and Gates don't pay tithes either. Just say you're milking the poor to fund your lavish lifestyle. I feel sorry for the idiots who attend this man's church

24 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed / Destined To Reign Devotional By Joseph Prince / Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.