Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

10 Reasons Why I Can Never Be A Muslim - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Reasons Why I Can Never Be A Muslim (968 Views)

10 Reasons Why Winners Chapel Is 'Dangerously' Wealthy / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why I Can Never Be A Muslim by lagostokd: 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
1. Treating women like commodities – Muslim men have right to divorce their wives at any time. Muslims can change any of their four wives like cloth at any time. This makes them to have little or no regard for women as they treat women like commodities. The highest divorce rate in Nigeria is within Muslim dominated city of Kano
2. Islam permits Muslims to keep slaves – especially women as sex slaves. The Quran actually devotes more verses to making sure that Muslim men know they can keep women as sex slaves than it does to telling them to pray five times a day.
3. Islam encourages Muslims to tell lies for the purpose of protecting their religion – Al Taqiyah. Muslims use Al-Taqiyah to infiltrate and destroy non-Muslim countries. The bible made us to understand that the true God is truth but the devil is the father of all liars
4. The god of Islam, Allah cannot fight for himself – he needed Muslims to fight on his behalf.
5. Islam is the only religion that operates like cult group – they formally death threatens anyone that intends to leave the religion. Islam operates apostasy law
6. Islam is the only religion that uses captured loot, sex, and a gluttonous paradise as incentives to Muslims who engage in war
7. Islam is the only religion that fights every other religion and also fights itself – Example is Sunni and Shiites’ consistent fight. In fact, Fatima, Muhammad's favorite daughter, survived the early years among the non-Muslims at Mecca safe and sound, yet died of stress from the persecution of fellow Muslims only six months after her father died. She even had miscarriage after having her ribs broken by the man who became the second caliph Umar. The same Umar killed the first convert to Islam Sa'd ibn Ubadah.
8. In the last ten years, more than 18000 deadly terror attacks have been carried out explicitly in the name of Islam. No week passes without an Islamic terror attack in the world
9. Muslims cannot talk about their religion without mentioning Christianity or Judaism. Whereas, other religion can talk without mentioning Islam
10. Islam denied the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus Christ

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Can Never Be A Muslim by minifuworld: 12:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
becoming a muslim is not by joice but by the will of Allah

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Can Never Be A Muslim by baylord101(m): 12:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
Until u tell me which branch of Christian u belong to, Catholic, Witness or Modern Christian? And also the version of bible u belief in.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Can Never Be A Muslim by Ayaba03(f): 12:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
Who ask u? Religion is not by compulsion. It is your business not ours. May almighty Allah forgive and guide ur soul for d lies you type here.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Can Never Be A Muslim by hopefulLandlord: 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
A rug rider crawls into a cave in the 7th Century CE, the Angel Gabriel appears out of nowhere and whispers words of profound wisdom to the rider. Gabriel's whisperings are then somehow documented by the rider for all Eternity as the Words of God for the future benefit of Mankind.

Fast forward to the 20th century CE. Erwin Schrodinger picks up his pencil and proceeds to write out the Wave Equation of the Universe which replaces the role of Newton's laws and conservation of energy in classical mechanics. It is an equation in terms of a wave function which predicts analytically and precisely the probability of events to within an accuracy of 10-decimal places.

Why does anyone in the 21st century CE, astonishingly, still give any credence to the writings of a delusional 7th century ignorant goat herder who claimed an angel spoke to him in a cave? Apparently there are still approximately 1.5-billion or more Neanderthals out there who still "believe". Beats me!!!

the quran was the insane rantings of a schizophrenic, hallucinating, murderous, adulterous, pedophile warlord

4 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Can Never Be A Muslim by EazyMoh(m): 1:53pm On Mar 06, 2017
Wow only ten?
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Can Never Be A Muslim by true2god: 2:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
Ayaba03:
Who ask u? Religion is not by compulsion. It is your business not ours. May almighty Allah forgive and guide ur soul for d lies you type here.
Fight those who do not believe in allahh or the last day....(quran 9:29).

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Can Never Be A Muslim by lagostokd: 3:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
EazyMoh:
Wow only ten?
You're the only Muslim that the comment is related to my post so far
Yes 10... Let's start with the 10 above
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Can Never Be A Muslim by DLondonboiy: 3:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
angry angry angry
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Can Never Be A Muslim by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
Which branch of Islam do you also belong to, the terrorists Sunni or the Jihadi Shia or Wahhabi?

Which ahadith is authentic to you and which isn't? Do you also drink camel piss as instructed by Mohammed? And how is your child bride doing?
baylord101:
Until u tell me which branch of Christian u belong to, Catholic, Witness or Modern Christian? And also the version of bible u belief in.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Can Never Be A Muslim by lagostokd: 8:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
EazyMoh:
Wow only ten?
Am still expecting you to comment on each of the points
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Can Never Be A Muslim by EazyMoh(m): 8:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
lagostokd:

Am still expecting you to comment on each of the points
Lol not today dude. Am not in a debate mood, so do whatever makes you happy. You are responsible for your actions, and so am I. Nobody died for my sins and definitely I ain't suffering for anybody's least of all you.
So go ahead and never be a Muslim.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Can Never Be A Muslim by lagostokd: 8:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
EazyMoh:

Lol not today dude. Am not in a debate mood, so do whatever makes you happy. You are responsible for your actions, and so am I. Nobody died for my sins and definitely I ain't suffering for anybody's least of all you.

Am not surprised though cos I know how you guys roll when the truth about islam is put to light
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Can Never Be A Muslim by policy12: 8:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
Y 10list? My only reason I can't be a Muslim is nothing but eternity.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Can Never Be A Muslim by lagostokd: 10:19pm On Mar 06, 2017
policy12:
Y 10list? My only reason I can't be a Muslim is nothing but eternity.
You're right bro... The key to eternal life is Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Can Never Be A Muslim by lagostokd: 9:43am On Mar 17, 2017
EazyMoh:

Debate mood now activated?

(1) (Reply)

'if You Pay Tithe To Any Pastor, You Are A Goat' / Anything That Demands Worship Don't Deserve To Be Worship / Curious Bees-a Thought Experiment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.