Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Help Me Judge This My Skype Interview That Held This Morning, Fear Want Kill Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Me Judge This My Skype Interview That Held This Morning, Fear Want Kill Me (516 Views)

WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others / More Photos From Riot In Uniagric Makurdi This Morning. School Closed Indefinite / See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Judge This My Skype Interview That Held This Morning, Fear Want Kill Me by electromagnito: 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2017
I did my Skype interview today here is the transcript please grade me cause me dey fear oooo

Interviewer: how are you

Me: am fine, just a little bit early here (smile)

Interviewer: okay can you tell us about yourself

Me: am xyz, a graduate of physics and Electronics, I presently working with a technology firm called xyz and I am a scientific researcher, I love researching. Thank you.(Lol but when I first start, I was told I was too fast so I had to start all over again)

Interviewer: why MSC in chemical engineering

Me: No, I chose MSC material science and Engineering

Interviewer: what research are you interested in

Me: I will love to research on organic light emitting diode

The three prof mumur and I heard something like he likes your research (I think talking about a prof from MSE department)

Interviewer: have you met any lecturer from your department

Me: I research on them and II saw prof xyz research on OLED very interesting and I decided this will be it

Interviewer: how did you discover our institution

Me: I was making some research online then I can across prof xyz research, and I decided to follow it up and discover he lectures in xyz, then I said am going for it.

Interviewer: according to your CV, you were the best student in your department in 200level, what does it mean

Me: smile, it means I was the overall best in my 2nd year in my department as well as my faculty

Interviewer: what was your Ranking in class

Me: I was top 2%, I was the second best to be precise

Interviewer: how many where you in the class

Me: 66

Interviewer: murmur but I know hear wetin dem talk

Interviewer: why choose MSC why not PhD direct

Me: I will really love to do my MSC first to gather the required research experience but am open to options

Interviewer: do you have any questions

Me: No, then I proceeded with am very thankful for this privileged to be interview thank you.

Interviewer: that will be all

Na so I disconnect Skype......

Pls you guys any hope for me....seems it's will be base on scholarship....

(1) (Reply)

Admission Is Still On For March Entry / Nairaland Scientists, Please Explain This. / Abia State University(absu)2017/2018 Diploma Form Is On,call 08080070214

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.