Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,664 members, 7,959,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:10 AM

Buhari Called Akufo Addo President Of Ghana - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Called Akufo Addo President Of Ghana (575 Views)

Halima Buhari Called To Bar With No Hijab (Photos) / 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara / Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Called Akufo Addo President Of Ghana by todayboy: 2:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
Before the end of today we will see a tweet of buhari calling president of ghana to wish them happy indepence

We are waiting
Re: Buhari Called Akufo Addo President Of Ghana by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
He should keep calling, thank God theres steady power supply in london , if hes in need of airtime i know fayose can provide it let him keep calling.
Re: Buhari Called Akufo Addo President Of Ghana by OreMI22: 2:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
todayboy:
Before the end of today we will see a tweet of buhari calling president of ghana to wish them happy indepence

We are waiting

I already saw the tweet he called rhe Prime minister of Japan
Re: Buhari Called Akufo Addo President Of Ghana by Jabioro: 3:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
He also called my village head.. I will soon tweet the conversation ..See as the whole village went on agog.. make wait for the foto.
Re: Buhari Called Akufo Addo President Of Ghana by todayboy: 3:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
Jabioro:
He also called my village head.. I will soon tweet the conversation ..See as the whole village went on agog.. make wait for the foto.

Hahaha

If they know how insulting this calls is to Nigerians they would have bury their head in shame
Re: Buhari Called Akufo Addo President Of Ghana by Jabioro: 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2017
todayboy:

Hahaha

If they know how insulting this calls is to Nigerians they would have bury their head in shame
My brother the thing tired me..instead of us getting annoyed make kuku turn am to comedy... Abi Wetin man pikin go do.

(1) (Reply)

A Governor With A Youthful Mind / Help Comes The Way Of Nigerian Veteran Coach Suffering From Throat Cancer.Photos / Massive Flooding In Lagos After Downpour (friday 10th March 2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.