Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption (52831 Views)

FG Suspends 3 Prisons Officers Over Ngilari's Release / Heads To Roll Over Convicted Ngilari, Ex Adamawa Governor’s Release From Prison / Court Convicts Ngilari Over N167.8 Million Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption by plainol(m): 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
Elders that steal, bad role models everywhere.
An average Nigerian is mischievous in nature.
Re: James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption by cardinalstar091(m): 3:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
Atiku y?
Re: James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption by Abubakarwudil: 3:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
we are hopping this will continue so that corruption will no More in the country
Re: James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
Dandsome:
What party is he from?
That is the most important question guy. Useless government
Re: James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption by shizzy7(f): 3:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
Former Nigerian Governor of what State

What party?
What year did he purchase the vehicles?

Even his boss Nyako should be in jail now.
Re: James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption by watered(m): 3:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
I thought he stole much. Mtcheeew
Re: James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption by chiedu7: 3:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
back2sender:

Are they your nightmare? Sorry ooo we go fry beans for you.
GEJ had 6 years and who did Efcc Sent to jail?
The most barawo leader

Zombies are sijmply going after the opposition, nothing else.
Re: James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption by Notatribalist(m): 3:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
When will they jail the chief thieve saraki?
Re: James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption by deolu2000(m): 3:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
In this country, a former gov jailed because he bought 27 cars of #167m? I must admit that he must hv been jailed for his rule in the case btw Nyako n the then speaker of the state house of assembly, mallam Fintirin, possibly for the side he took. Am happy though that a corrupt official got served anyway.
Re: James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption by banio: 3:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
Did Fashola follow due process in constructing of the over #170million borehole?. Even if he did which kind due process was that. Double standard for similar crime.
Re: James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption by dabwan123(m): 3:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
Sentimental justice. Because he's a Christian. How many corrupt ex-governors are in jail. Nyako did terrible things, yet no one is talking about it. I hate corruption and support jailing corrupt office holders. But sentiments and partiality in justice sucks..
Re: James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption by back2sender: 3:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
chiedu7:

Zombies are sijmply going after the opposition, nothing else.

Igbo always supporting THIEVES since 1800.
Your brother Ebele Azikiwe DON FORTUNATO BADLUCK destroyed this Nation and God will intervene in the lives of his supporters the way GEJ managed the resources of this Nation.

2 Likes

Re: James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption by Awoo88: 3:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nonsense ruling. The ruling that will be set aside by an appellate court. How can you find Co accusers innocent and still expect that judgement to stand?? The judgement is more about politics than fight against corruption
Re: James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption by ALAYORMII: 3:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
Five years for looting billions of naira
Re: James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption by Aburi001: 3:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
Etzakoos:
Dream Nigeria...True Democracy...This Must Apply To All States Even Till The Federal Government Even All Nigerian...Constitution Must Be Supreme
And this your written English sef
Re: James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption by nickxtra(m): 3:55pm On Mar 06, 2017
Thanks, Mod. I can see your expertise here. Thumbs up for you
Re: James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption by ozimec(m): 3:55pm On Mar 06, 2017
Re: James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption by otil1: 3:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
GudluckIBB:
ANTI CORRUPTION FIGHT IS WORKING

This one started before bubu.

Bubu only understands catch am, loak am. No dilligent and intelligent prosecution.

In times just b4 Bubu, No noise, no midnight arrest, just clean prosecution and now....... conviction.

Praise GEJ for this , please
Re: James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
Unfortunately they've used this cadaver for their selfish propaganda. Too bad, who needs this form of Justice. How about the illegal transactions when Burhari chaired PTDF, Let's start there, then we move to rat, Lamido who used the money from the national treasury as donations to his stogees, then we can go to the guy back home who was evidenced to be handling borehole projects for 50-60m-ish for borehole projects. It doesn't ends, we ask Tinubu if it was his pension he used in funding Buhari's campaign, or ask Buhari for his assets' declaration, then i can believe we're headed somewhere in any anti corruption crusade.
Re: James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
ozimec:

Yam eaters. good for you. Ole

stop hailing sh*t oil drinker. Partial justice isn't justice show me an incorruptible governor since 1999, only one please..

Even Mimiko last year was constructing boreholes 80-120m for borehole
Re: James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption by globatop: 4:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
5years jail term for 5 count charge to run concurrently, meaning 1 year jail term to count from the day case was opened, translating to few days in prison.

Meanwhile a pickpocket that stole Aregbe #50k phone was jailed 50years for a one count charge.

The judiciary and politicians should stop the abuse of our collective sence of judgment. Is it the law that's is so lenient on corrupt politicians or is it arrangee judgement.

Where is reprisal in this judgement that could serve as deterrent to others.

Corruption is so endemic in Nigeria that corrupt case should not last more than 6 months and penalty should be death or life sentence if we truely wish to defeat that monster that has hamper our development for 5 decades.

1 Like

Re: James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption by gsmphoneseller: 4:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
Why must it be only Christians?
Re: James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption by ozimec(m): 4:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
amiablesystems:

stop hailing sh*t oil drinker. Partial justice isn't justice show me an incorruptible governor since 1999, only one please..

Even Mimiko last year was constructing boreholes 80-120m for borehole

No politician is to be spared. All of them are yam eaters. I never said any of them is incurruptible but, I am happy that one has been made to face the law. I pray that others will one day face the consequences of their actions.
Re: James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
ozimec:

No politician is to be spared. All of them are yam eaters. I never said any of them is incurruptible but, I am happy that one has been made to face the law. I pray that others will one day face the consequences of their actions.

I think we shld critc the system not the innocent ones that are less popular. Or is there a bigger thief than Tinubu today ? Even that one from Abeokuta, all Oil installations that were constructed on behalf of federal govt btw 1999-2003 are now underlisted as properties of this man's company... so why shld i celebrate when one who stole a yam is arrested when there are some tht stole the entire farmland ?

1 Like

Re: James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption by OgbeniSamm(m): 4:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
Yeye! They think they can fool everybody all the time....let's see what will happen at the Appeal and Supreme courts shortly. Lolz.
Re: James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption by Charly68: 4:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
989900:
If only all these crooked governors will end up in jail ATEOTD.
Yes they will by the grace of God. Ibori started it & now this one..
Re: James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption by Charly68: 4:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
989900:
If only all these crooked governors will end up in jail ATEOTD.
Yes they will by the grace of God. Ibori started it & now this one..Still counting ..

1 Like

Re: James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption by SmartMugu: 4:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
PetrePan:
Five corruption charges?..and just five years jail term?..nah,thats cheap
Yet, a small thief that only steals a tuber of yam is given the ultimate punishment - burnt to death on the streets. Isn't that crazy?
Re: James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption by ozimec(m): 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
amiablesystems:

I think we shld critc the system not the innocent ones that are less popular. Or is there a bigger thief than Tinubu today ? Even that one from Abeokuta, all Oil installations that were constructed on behalf of federal govt btw 1999-2003 are now underlisted as properties of this man's company... so why shld i celebrate when one who stole a yam is arrested when there are some tht stole the entire farmland ?

You are right sha. I don't know who will save this country from the hands predators and purge the system.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Katsina Protesters Burn Buhari's Billboard Over Insecurity (Photos, Video) / Yahaya Bello Stands On Vehicle To Maintain Order At APC Convention (Video) / Ben Murray-Bruce: Nigeria Should Share Work Money Not Oil Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.