Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,817 members, 7,831,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders (27043 Views)

Osinbajo's Meeting With Buhari In London Lasted Five Minutes Only / Yemi Osinbajo Visits Edo State, Meets with Stakeholders (photos) / Photos From Osinbajo's Meeting With Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by vicmela(m): 5:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
they did well
Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by olabrad: 5:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef angry angry

Even in Buhari's condition, no one - i repeat can try this

Is this how Tinubu would become president?

Thanks for showing us that Buhari is a tyrant. A sensible leader will allow and listen to protesters. But blind, sick and deaf leaders, like Buhari, will not.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by dukie25: 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
YoungB1a:

what is d meaning if BMC

Buhari Media Centre (BMC) employees, they're different front Buharideens.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by vatiqan(m): 5:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef angry angry

Even in Buhari's condition, no one - i repeat can try this

Is this how Tinubu would become president?

Lol.... Which Buhari? The one that chickened heartedly dropped the idea of perfoming a ground-breaking ceremony in Ogoniland? U're a joker!

1 Like

Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by AngelicBeing: 5:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
Oyind18:
tongue
You have been locked-up again, na wao grin
Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
AngelicBeing:
You have been locked-up again, na wao grin
Yeah, for 7 months. How you dey?
Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by YoungB1a(m): 5:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
dukie25:

lolz.una no go kill person ooo,dem no b zombie again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by YoungB1a(m): 5:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
dukie25:

lolz.una no go kill person ooo,dem no dey call dem zombie again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by blazhykowskyi(m): 5:19pm On Mar 06, 2017
dukie25:
BMC there's work here o
BMC is your new chant now, no more Yoruba Muslim? wailing Zombie.
Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by Charly68: 5:19pm On Mar 06, 2017
Ok now,the Acting president should suspend his meeting & tell them to wait for the arrival of Mr President .
Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by vatiqan(m): 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
YoungB1a:

what is d meaning if BMC

guy, u fall my hand. U no just dey current atall. Ok, make I help u, refer to yesterday's posts, search for the thread abt prof. Farook Kperoogi; you'll see where Sarrki, Ngene, Madridguy, Dropshot, Omenka, et al; gets thwir pay from.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by AngelicBeing: 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
Oyind18:
Yeah, for 7 months. How you dey?
l am fine jare, that is like 7 months pregancy, so carry it to full term and deliver your baby safely, go for your antenatal, take your medications, eat well, exercise well to ease your delivery, once you deliver, we shall do baby shower and eat rice and chicken on Nairaland...Lol.. wink

1 Like

Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by back2sender: 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
Catastrophe:

grin trust me if u see correct rain wey dey fall here ehn.. as if all d rain makers don form union
Naa Witches parapo meeting dey go on.
Too proud of my people, so unique n liver boku die
Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by dukie25: 5:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
blazhykowskyi:

BMC is your new chant now, no more Yoruba Muslim?
wailing Zombie.

Are you BMC?

1 Like

Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
AngelicBeing:
l am fine jare, that is like 7 months pregancy, so carry it to full term and deliver your baby safely, go for your antenatal, take your medications, eat well, exercise well to ease your delivery, once you deliver, we shall do baby shower and eat rice and chicken on Nairaland...Lol.. wink
Go joor, fake husbandgrin
Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by YoungB1a(m): 5:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
vatiqan:

guy, u fall my hand. U no just dey current atall. Ok, make I help u, refer to yesterday's posts, search for the thread abt prof. Farook Kperoogi; you'll see where Sarrki, Ngene, Madridguy, Dropshot, Omenka, et al; gets thwir pay from.
abeg no vex for me,studies no dey let me follow up 4 narialand
Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by EROMS38(m): 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Lol. It's the Niger Delta blood. Edo and Delta are homes to some of the most fearless young men in this country wink
no doubt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by AngelicBeing: 5:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
Oyind18:
Go joor, fake husbandgrin
Buhahaha, l am not a fake husband now, How can an Angel be fake, dont worry, l will tell my fellow Angels, we shall fly from the 7th Heavens to usher blessings to you this year, it is your year of supernatural open doors cool
Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Buhahaha, l am not a fake husband now, How can an Angel be fake, dont worry, l will tell my fellow Angels, we shall fly from the 7th Heavens to usher blessings to you this year, it is your year of supernatural open doors cool
Amen Pastor! tongue

1 Like

Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by seriousstudies: 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
Good day My fellow nairalanders, My Name is Samuel, am from Abia state, I need a favour from us to help pay my house rent About 156k (13k per month), I have saved just 45k. It expired since Dec 2016, My landlord Has lost patient with my Wife and I. I have no Job Presently(I Graduated FUTO since 2009 with a 2:1 result in Pure and Industrial Chemistry),am just hustling now (Teaching Mathematics and Chemistry in a Waec/Jamb Preparatory centres) My wife and I have one Child,. Life have been very tough for us especially This year. I know it has not been easy for anybody also in this country .,The Landlord came to the house yesterday and he gave us till Thursday or quit. . Please my people, whatever u can help us with My God will richly reward u. My Acct details. (EcoBank 2761119844) or (Access Bank 002686204) My phone number 08034669499. Am Posting this with tears, this is my last resort because I have no other Option. My God will Bless u Beyond your imagination,. Thank u once again.

Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by Abagworo(m): 7:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Lol. It's the Niger Delta blood. Edo and Delta are homes to some of the most fearless young men in this country wink

The protesters say Benin is not Niger Delta. What do you think?
Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by abimic(m): 8:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
I Blame the governor, he should have detailed the visit of the Ag President to include the affected communities. it's not as if PYO would have disagreed unlike buhari.
Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by Kemicares(f): 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
Day169:
..but did you guys see the acting President's response?
It shows that for a change, a leader can employ tact and empathy in handling the situation.
At his speech, he started by deciding to lodge his own protest against the leaders and elite from that region who for years have repressed the people by embezzling funds that was meant to develop the area.
He then said, be that as it may, the Federal government was rolling out a new plan for the area, with a different approach which will impact directly on the indigenes from that area.
The charisma and wisdom showed truly inspires hope in a different kind of leadership.
Kudos sir.

You just spoke my mind, he has so much wisdom and charisma.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by Arsenalholic(m): 9:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
Abagworo:

The protesters say Benin is not Niger Delta. What do you think?
Lol. What is it then?
Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by Newmanluckyman(m): 12:43am On Mar 07, 2017
Eledan:

So you expect people to be manhandle because they are expressing their disaffection?
... Don't be clever by half. But you were once jubilating and urging the military to kill and manhandle peaceful protesters for expressing their disaffection on the way the nation is been run. Hypocrisy is a silent killer.
Re: Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders by Eledan: 4:50am On Mar 07, 2017
Newmanluckyman:
... Don't be clever by half. But you were once jubilating and urging the military to kill and manhandle peaceful protesters for expressing their disaffection on the way the nation is been run. Hypocrisy is a silent killer.

Who are those manhandle because they were expressing their disaffection on THE WAY THE NATION IS BEEN RUN?
You are the one trying to be dishonest grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Body Bags: El-rufai, Shut Up! Apologise & Move On - Aisha Yesufu Blasts Governor / Rivers: More Army Witnesses Insist No Election Took Place On April 11 / Supreme Court Ruling: Secondus Says Only God Can Bail Out Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.