Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,880 members, 7,862,966 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

Video: Runtown Performs With Davido In Ghana At 60 Independence Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: Runtown Performs With Davido In Ghana At 60 Independence Concert (378 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 / Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence / Regina Daniels Performs With Akpororo Live On Stage Comedy Show (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Runtown Performs With Davido In Ghana At 60 Independence Concert by kanicorp9(m): 3:30pm On Mar 06, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV5Ng3d3nCc
On Saturday, March 5, 2017 Nigerian superstar, Runtown headlined a sold out concert as he headlined the Ghana at 60 celebrations in the United States.

The Eric Many frontline act serenaded the audience with beautiful music with his dedicated live band and applause and crowd reaction, it was obvious they were having a swell time.
The event went down at E-Hall, Atlanta Georgia and one of the biggest highlight of the night was when he brought brought Davido on the stage as his special celebrity guests.

Together they took fans on a memorable journey as they performed their smash hit duet "Gallardo".
Source : http://www.wikinaija.com.ng/2017/03/video-runtown-performs-with-davido-in.html

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Daughter "Imade" Visit His Dad O.B.O For Weekends Holiday(pics,video) / Alibaba Writes About Celebrity Marriages, "The Person Reading Your Story" / Hilarious Video Of Adekunle Gold As Bus Conductor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.