Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,116 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) (57571 Views)

New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. / Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother / "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 5:52pm On Mar 06, 2017
Paid story to paint man of God red. We know them put names withheld.
LivingHuman:
Ms. Stephanie Otobo and her male colleague Wisdom Godstime have been brought before a magistrate court in Lagos over Apostle Suleman's Sex Allegations.

Photo Credit: Sahara Reporters

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/stephanie-otobo-and-male-collegue-in.html
Re: Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) by Firstcitizen: 5:52pm On Mar 06, 2017
See legs! chisos! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 5:55pm On Mar 06, 2017
niceprof:
Devil is not even wise,so this is best he can put forth against the Apostle.

The girl is really in need of help albeit psychiatric.
The Apostle is entering another phase of his glorious ministry, no one throw stones on a tree without fruits, you only throw stones on a mango tree with ripe fruits, Apostle is stepping into another bigger phase of his ministry, all this distractions are orchestrated from the pit of hell and it has failed woefully cool

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) by neocortex: 5:59pm On Mar 06, 2017
Being a pastor is not a licence to commit adultery and threaten people.
Sulaiman must answer for his crime.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) by melodyheart: 6:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
this was thesame blackmail done on COZA Pastor,,,,,,,, Evil sluts everywhere...

We are waiting for that big for nothing OAP "Freeze" to come out and speak.

Its obvious that its all lies and plot to bring the man of God down.

Run from Ladies mt fellow brothers
Re: Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) by stellarsfinest: 6:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
It is dangerous to be right when the govt is wrong
Re: Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
bionixs:
O boy,I bet you, this very thread will start the beginning of your burial if you are not careful! I mean,it will consume you. keep talking anyhow. just your would be miserable parents I feel for
Don't mind him, everything and everyone is for joke, no restriction. in ur words I pity his parents
Re: Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) by Alexrayz(m): 6:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
Keneking:
Great but where is lalasticlala sef shocked

- So where is Festus Keyamo?
- Where is the accused? Pst. Sulaimon ?
- Were both detained?
- Do they allow people enter the court space with bottled waters & Lucozade others?

Pls one at a time bros not enough questionnaire to go around
Re: Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
the babe be looking like Beyonce online and Fulani herdswoman offline. dia ris Gad
Re: Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) by MMMscam: 6:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
LivingHuman:
Ms. Stephanie Otobo and her male colleague Wisdom Godstime have been brought before a magistrate court in Lagos over Apostle Suleman's Sex Allegations.

Photo Credit: Sahara Reporters

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/stephanie-otobo-and-male-collegue-in.html

OMG!!! Take away the makeup and fake hair and probably 95% of Nigerian girls are hideously ugly... Ewwwww!
Re: Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) by Splashme: 6:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
emmykk:
Lol this babe with so so head,no yansh self boobs less....na pastor go dey gree die for.

This babe wan do offline MMM for Pst.suleman head?.

Me that does not have 10 kobo when wash can not go for this stock fish let alone pst.sulaiman.

Daura secret services (DSS) Make una kontinue before i come from Rondon.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) by HCF(m): 6:39pm On Mar 06, 2017
I can't understand why people are quick to disbelieve any story of misdemeanor attributed to a Pastor/Cleric (or supposed man of God). Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo who was enmeshed in a similar crisis years back promised to give a 'robust response' to the allegation of sexual assault leveled against him by one Else.Till date,three years down the line, we are still waiting for this 'robust response'.

Some of us must have heard/read about the popular American Televangelist, Jimmy Swagart, who made an emotional live broadcast to confess his sexual escapades asking God and his Family to forgive him. Rev.Jim Bakker, Martin Gorman are other examples of clerics found guilty of adultery in the past.

In Nigeria, Bishop Wale Oke also exhibited the rare courage to own up admitting that he committed adultery with his secretary...And on radio,social media and newspapers we read stories of clerics caught in such shameful acts.

This is not to denigrate the status of these religious leaders but to make us understand that they are human and are fallible!.

Therefore, the case of this lady and Apostle Sulaiman should not be ignored until there is enough evidence to show that the lady is a liar.

So far, from what I have read, Apostle Sulaiman hasn't denied knowing the lady, he hasn't denied having financial transactions with her....This is more of a moral issue than a political one. Let's try and look at issues like these objectively instead of attaching political or religious sentiments...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) by bezimo(m): 6:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
See the ugly idiot. What a waste.
I hope she receive devine and physical judgment which should serve as a déterrent to other would be bĺackmailers.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) by MMMscam: 6:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
BankManager:
Well,one has to be careful with women cos beautiful women are the downfall of great men..

But this subject looks like a hungry pterodactyl with a broken beak. So how can you reference this analogy with someone this ugly? The only great men she might cause a "downfall" of are probably the ones that jumped off a 10-storey building because they saw her coming and thought it was a rabid malnourished zombie.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 6:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
Fraudster
Re: Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 6:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:
Power of make-up
This is why You shouldn't fall for anything you see on the internet.
Imagine the differences
yeh she really looks like a turkey
Re: Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) by Codes151(m): 6:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
This dirty thing?? Way be like house girl!? If na Igbo girl then na blackmailer! N she should be arrested n killed!! That tribe can do anything for cash and even claim everything to prove the lie! Igbo kwenu!!
Re: Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) by Danmaiduguri(m): 7:04pm On Mar 06, 2017
okosodo:
Dss and the fulanis are having a good time. This is what nigeria has become under buhari.... So childish

Wat bring fulani and Dss here. wetin concern buhari wit dis kind of shame?? Abeg Go and help your Pastor.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) by obontami: 7:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
See her legs like foul own. grin
Re: Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) by AkilahPrime: 7:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
warris this?? hahahahahah
Re: Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
seunlayi:
"...in the later days, many fake prophet shall arise..."

by their seed they shall be known

if you can't control your konji, how will you control the spiritual things?
In latter times the love of men will go cold.some will deviate from the faith because they were deceived by Satan the devil to thing that they're fighting for the truth but their end is near
Re: Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
neocortex:
Has it being proved by the court of law that he committed adultery? No.So why are you passing judgment were the accused hasn't be declared guilty? It was only alleged by the victim that he slept with her so it's left for the plaintiff to prove her claim
Re: Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) by alfsalami: 7:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
Apostle who ? Where are the Blind fanatics who believe he is a Christian and must kill Moslems for him ?
Re: Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) by wheredemdey: 7:58pm On Mar 06, 2017
melodyheart:
this was thesame blackmail done on COZA Pastor,,,,,,,, Evil sluts everywhere...

We are waiting for that big for nothing OAP "Freeze" to come out and speak.

Its obvious that its all lies and plot to bring the man of God down.

Run from Ladies mt fellow brothers

Shut that hole u erroneously call a mouth u dimmmwit.....don't bring that mega yahoooo coza guy into this...I can bet my left testicle that the coza pastor slept with that girl....very true...
Re: Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) by repogirl(f): 8:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
All this dia half half story sef.... What exactly is she doing in the court now?
Just confusing everybody!
Re: Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) by azzima(m): 8:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
lailo:
and u want me to believe Apostle has something to do with this thing standing over there.Moral of the story:any one that fight a Fulani man will pay his debt one day- I fear hellrufai
DUMBEST comment ever!!!have you ever met Sulaimon before? Do you know him? Why are you defending him??is he God that he isn't fallible?we're you in the bedroomI read all these comments and I now believe Freeze.Africans are the most religious YET they are the most brutal and murderous.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) by Krisddon: 8:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
BankManager:
Well,one has to be careful with women cos beautiful women are the downfall of great men..
Yes but beautiful ones u said not that thing I saw in the pic. Pls take a look again!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
neocortex:

Have u even seen Suleiman's wife?even at 40 something she is more pretty than this hoe. Every true servant of God must face false allegations.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) by Skubidude(m): 8:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
emmykk:
Lol this babe with so so head,no yansh self boobs less....na pastor go dey gree die for.

This babe wan do offline MMM for Pst.suleman head?.

Me that does not have 10 kobo when wash can not go for this stock fish let alone pst.sulaiman.

Daura secret services (DSS) Make una kontinue before i come from Rondon.

u 4 say bonga fish stock fish get flesh na abeg no insult our belove okporoko o
Re: Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) by neocortex: 8:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
myking95:

Have u even seen Suleiman's wife?even at 40 something she is more pretty than this hoe. Every true servant of God must face false allegations.

Common, everyone knows that cheating men don't cheat because their wife is ugly.
They cheat because they can get away with it.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
This one leg dry like autoclaved material na
Re: Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) by andyanders: 9:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
Very ugly bitch.Don't know how a man would wanna take this bitch to bed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries / Discovery Of Galilee Boat From Jesus' Time Proves Bible Accurate - Video, Photos / Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.