Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Corporate Criminals, Kidnappers Arrested In Lagos After Collecting N3M Ransom - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corporate Criminals, Kidnappers Arrested In Lagos After Collecting N3M Ransom (29311 Views)

Kidnapped Police DPO, Okoro, Released By Kidnappers After Paying N3M Ransom / Adeola Adebayo Killed By Kidnappers After N3M Ransom Payment. Photo / Driver Kills Boss’ Children After Kidnapping Them For N3M Ransom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corporate Criminals, Kidnappers Arrested In Lagos After Collecting N3M Ransom by Dom2020: 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
Just one of them actually dress corporately, other two sure look like kidnappers
Re: Corporate Criminals, Kidnappers Arrested In Lagos After Collecting N3M Ransom by Kobicove(m): 5:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
OP, is this what you call being "well dressed"? undecided
Re: Corporate Criminals, Kidnappers Arrested In Lagos After Collecting N3M Ransom by Missmossy(f): 5:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
Just one dressed corporately naa, see their faces grin Lagos kidnappers!! They should dance to the tune of the music undecided
Re: Corporate Criminals, Kidnappers Arrested In Lagos After Collecting N3M Ransom by emmykk(m): 5:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
olayinks007:
Look @ dat one still holding bottle water.. #Busted

Has Nigerian police repented?
When i was in the force those guy would not have be able to hold their sight let alone bottle water.

Do police now pamper criminals?
Re: Corporate Criminals, Kidnappers Arrested In Lagos After Collecting N3M Ransom by Krak(m): 5:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
Dickson247boom:
Operatives of Rapid Response Squad of the Lagos State Police Command were shocked when they intercepted some well-dressed gentlemen in the Abule-Egba area of the state and it turned out that they were kidnappers... Read Details here...

http://gistspeciall..com/2017/03/corporate-criminals-notorious.html

What evidence or proof do they have that they are kidnappers? How do we know these guys are not innocent.

Let the police state the facts from their own side.
Re: Corporate Criminals, Kidnappers Arrested In Lagos After Collecting N3M Ransom by azimibraun: 5:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
Show them no mercy.. let them face the full wrath of the images of God before facing God himself shortly after. It's a duty. We must deliver.
Re: Corporate Criminals, Kidnappers Arrested In Lagos After Collecting N3M Ransom by riskit33: 5:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
So Nigerian police has no handcuffs anymore.. . The have to use a rope to tie two grown men together. Na wa oh undecided undecided
Re: Corporate Criminals, Kidnappers Arrested In Lagos After Collecting N3M Ransom by erico2k2(m): 5:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
Dickson247boom:
Operatives of Rapid Response Squad of the Lagos State Police Command were shocked when they intercepted some well-dressed gentlemen in the Abule-Egba area of the state and it turned out that they were kidnappers... Read Details here...

I would love to see how this reporter is dressed .
Re: Corporate Criminals, Kidnappers Arrested In Lagos After Collecting N3M Ransom by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
corporateDan:
grin look at the flat head. It's in them

u mean like peak milk? cheesy
Re: Corporate Criminals, Kidnappers Arrested In Lagos After Collecting N3M Ransom by Pennywise(m): 5:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
They look like .....
They have to be brothers. These criminals give fake names all the time.
Re: Corporate Criminals, Kidnappers Arrested In Lagos After Collecting N3M Ransom by Confidantfunds(f): 5:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nothing last forever
Re: Corporate Criminals, Kidnappers Arrested In Lagos After Collecting N3M Ransom by leksy07(m): 5:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
nnamso367:
Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner
and who is the owner
Re: Corporate Criminals, Kidnappers Arrested In Lagos After Collecting N3M Ransom by corporateDan(m): 5:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

u mean like peak milk? cheesy
grin you don get am... tiri gbosa for you
Re: Corporate Criminals, Kidnappers Arrested In Lagos After Collecting N3M Ransom by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
corporateDan:
grin you don get am... tiri gbosa for you

lol

1 Like

Re: Corporate Criminals, Kidnappers Arrested In Lagos After Collecting N3M Ransom by Keegan: 5:52pm On Mar 06, 2017
A statement from the command states that the suspects, Adekunle Funsho, Charles Ezeilo and Obioha Nnaji, were fleeing Ibadan, the Oyo State capital after collecting a ransom of N3 million from the family of a victim when they were arrested.
It was gathered that the police in Ibadan, after discovering that the
kidnappers were heading to Lagos with the victim’s Toyota Highlander, radioed Lagos counterparts for assistance and the gang was trailed and arrested.
It was learned that during interrogation, the suspects confessed to being serial kidnappers and that they always dress like businessmen whenever they go for operations so that they would not raise suspicion.

1 Like

Re: Corporate Criminals, Kidnappers Arrested In Lagos After Collecting N3M Ransom by tmgold007(f): 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2017
Oyind18:
Young ladies behold the guy with beards cool

Not all that glitters is goldtongue
Lolzz ur rite bt beards are bae
Re: Corporate Criminals, Kidnappers Arrested In Lagos After Collecting N3M Ransom by ghazab74(m): 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
Na our blodas from e..t.i guess.
Re: Corporate Criminals, Kidnappers Arrested In Lagos After Collecting N3M Ransom by Dickson247boom(m): 6:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
Cooperate kidnappers....
Re: Corporate Criminals, Kidnappers Arrested In Lagos After Collecting N3M Ransom by vertueptime: 6:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
This is the most annoying comment, can't u just comment like normal people, u must always ask where lalasticlala or wat ever is, pls some one should ban this guy from this annoyin comment.
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef?
Re: Corporate Criminals, Kidnappers Arrested In Lagos After Collecting N3M Ransom by Jabioro: 7:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
The news still lack some details, may be we have it later. In as much as they are corporate kidnappers, give them VIP corporate punishment,(Un)fortunately for them Lagos house of Assembly just passed anti kidnappers law that carries death sentence..

1 Like

Re: Corporate Criminals, Kidnappers Arrested In Lagos After Collecting N3M Ransom by olisaemeka1(m): 7:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
pweshboi:
Corporate indeed
I would not be so quick to judge ,given that we have heard such stories from the police in the past which have turned out to be false .....recently My brother was stopped by Sars at ikorodu ..after searching and seeing nothing ..they asked my brother to choose between these three occupations armed robbery yahoo or kidnapping that he must be tagged as one ...
Re: Corporate Criminals, Kidnappers Arrested In Lagos After Collecting N3M Ransom by Alexrayz(m): 7:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
SillyeRabbit:
I don't blame them. We don't have responsible government. People make money anyhow these days. If you quote me and say rubbish like "should they resort to kidnapping", please give them high paying job.

So what den stopping you for doing money ritual since u can confidently say that they is a justification for such act I bet if u have been related to d victim u won't be saying such Nigerians and their if it does not concern me it not my business
Re: Corporate Criminals, Kidnappers Arrested In Lagos After Collecting N3M Ransom by Shaballantin(m): 8:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
Police Weldon sir
Re: Corporate Criminals, Kidnappers Arrested In Lagos After Collecting N3M Ransom by cytell56: 8:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
Dickson247boom:

Igbo kwenu!!!
Re: Corporate Criminals, Kidnappers Arrested In Lagos After Collecting N3M Ransom by Charly68: 9:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
Thank God that Ambode has signed the kidnapping bill into law..They will rest in peace in prison
Re: Corporate Criminals, Kidnappers Arrested In Lagos After Collecting N3M Ransom by haykes(m): 10:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
Igbos Spotted
Re: Corporate Criminals, Kidnappers Arrested In Lagos After Collecting N3M Ransom by ipobarecriminals: 10:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
sad undecided sad from their shape, they are immigrants from red soil side
Re: Corporate Criminals, Kidnappers Arrested In Lagos After Collecting N3M Ransom by alaskido(m): 8:14am On Mar 07, 2017
So Policemen call these 3 guys well dressed. Then they have not seen dressing. I was expecting to see the type of E-Money dressing. Yeye dey smell. See the middle guy still dey hold bottle water take dey cool himself.
Re: Corporate Criminals, Kidnappers Arrested In Lagos After Collecting N3M Ransom by joenor(m): 9:59am On Mar 07, 2017
Oyind18:
Young ladies behold the guy with beards cool

Not all that glitters is goldtongue
My broda girls wan know, na make the guy get good house and ride in a nice car, that's all they car... n mayb take them to club n hangout
Re: Corporate Criminals, Kidnappers Arrested In Lagos After Collecting N3M Ransom by joenor(m): 10:00am On Mar 07, 2017
ghazab74:
Na our blodas from e..t.i guess.
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Ex-convict Breaks Into Home To Steal Panties And Bras In Ogun. Photos / Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards / 'My Life Is In Danger' - Kidnap Victim That Escaped From Evans' Den

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.