Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,624 members, 7,770,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:43 PM

9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi (22167 Views)

More Humiliation Like Dino Melaye To Occur, If We Don't Voice Out- Aroms Aigbehi / How the Nigeria Media House are helping Herdsmen to Kill Nigerians Aroms / "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by Adieza(m): 11:20am On Apr 20, 2018
Ever wonder why people cannot wake up from religions deceit and see through bad politicians. I don't want to start another fight about bad pastors and bad Muslim dude. But I am going to tell you how people get brainwashed. Anybody can be brainwashed.

It is called Lollapalooza effect. It is the last of the Cognitive Bias that Charlie Mugger talked about.

There are more than 180 cognitive biases. This is when the Lollapalooza Tendency Effect comes in- When someone is manipulated via one cognitive bias, the rational part of their brain can often win out over the cognitive bias. But for the untrained mind, 3+ cognitive biases is just so emotionally/evolutionarily persuasive that irrational behavior ensues.

For example, you might not know that when people are told to wear a uniform they are already being manipulated. Next time ask why?

This is how it works. When the brain is confronted with too many biases at the same time, it freeze and gives up. Basically, your brain gets subdued. But you think you are still in control, but that is no longer true.

That is why people pay lot more at an auction that they normally would for and item. That is also how young people join the cult.

This is how it works.

1) You come into the church and the pastor is dressed in white suite and stand in an auditorium higher than the rest of the church. Sometimes, he even have a very large chair and seat's much higher than the rest of the people. Why? Next time bring your own chair to the church and try to seat high and see what happens.

-- The Authority Effect

2) If you don't listen and do everything the religious leader say you will not get to heaven.

-- Reward and Punishment Super-Response Tendency .

3) Those who pay tithes get blessed..Testimonies of people already blessed by God.

--- Social Proof.

4) You can be suddenly called upon to introduce yourself in a new church You don’t want to be pondering decision trees when a tiger jumps at you.

---- Stress-influence tendency

5) Repetition of verses and shouting Amen. Memory decays quickly. This is brute force repetition. Read the bible every day. Pray without ceasing. Memorize a bible verse a day.

--- Use-it-or-Lose-it tendency.

6) Humans have a tendency to follow a leader. So they will follow a charismatic preacher blindly

--- Authority-Misinfluence Tendency.

7) If you keep talking long enough to people even illogical reasons can be just as persuasive as logical reasons. Don't question what you don't know because God works in mysterious ways. Mr. Lai Mohammad uses this a lot.

------ Reason-Respective Tendency.

cool Losing your Christian friends in your mind is more painful than gaining new non-Christian friends, so you stay in the church.

----- Deprival-Super reaction Tendency

9) A rational being start doing irrational things when exposed to multiple Cognitive biases at the same time. Within a religious, political, sport setting, when people get exposed to more than 20 cognitive biases at the same time. No matter how strong your will is, your brain will crumble, but the cool thing is you will still think you are in control. The majority of Africans have long lost control of their thoughts.

------ Lollapalooza Tendency Effect

So you think Buhari/APC are stupid? They might just be using the Lollapalooza effect on you. That is why you need to educate yourself.

The crazy thing is many of the people exposing others to these cognitive biases don't even know what they are doing. They just copied from others because they saw what work.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=363154617523986&id=158338594672257

46 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by daviesblaze(m): 11:39am On Apr 20, 2018
will you keep kwayet and stop posting rubbish grin grin grin even if you dont believe in God, have respect for we who do anyway sha, its still educative and its realate to many aspect of social intercourse cool cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by IdeyFindWife: 12:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
Said bad politicians but yapped like a hurt Chihuahua, about Church, throughout.

I wonder if the Church has any power to exercise any authority over his life that he doesn't wanna volunteer anyways?

Is his going to use his PVC in church? Are they gonna count his votes in heaven? Silly rabbit.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by Degis(m): 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2018
This Aroms fellow is suffering under the influence of attention deficit disorder that has made him notorious for making ultra useless posts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by Adieza(m): 2:06pm On Apr 20, 2018
Degis:
This Aroms fellow is suffering under the influence of attention deficit disorder that has made him notorious for making ultra useless posts
What are you suffering from Sir?

27 Likes

Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by ponziponzi(m): 2:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
Very educative, thank you OP.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by Narldon: 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2018

Our Pastor has Police for Security and Protection...

And tells the Congregation to buy Anointing Oil for "Security and Protection"

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 20, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by ZarahBuhari: 7:03pm On Apr 20, 2018
Please leave brainwashing to Buhari - That's why his zombies(BMC & Useful Idiots) see nothing wrong with his government. But Buhari surprised alot of them by saying they're lazy, uneducated and waiting for oil. cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8qdsWZZahQ

Zombies are creating alternate moniker now on Nairaland grin

2 Likes

Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by RogueX: 7:03pm On Apr 20, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked

It used to be scaring people with everlasting fire.

When that one no work for some,

"Come and Possess ur possession!" Prosperity sermons

NB: Not all churches though, just the fraudulent ones.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by propanet(m): 7:03pm On Apr 20, 2018
Nigeria will remain where it is until the quality time we spend in prayer houses inform of night vigil and crusade is channeled into meaningful and proactive research and development. If actually prayer is the key to our problem, Nigeria would be more developed than America.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by pauljumbo: 7:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
If not for hope messages from pastors

War for don happen for Nigeria

Matured souls respect other people beliefs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
We learn new things everyday...really educative post op

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by eluquenson(m): 7:06pm On Apr 20, 2018
It is well with us
Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by tron23(m): 7:06pm On Apr 20, 2018
This is the most educative post I have read in a long time.

8 Likes

Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by tobechi74: 7:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
true. not limited to pastors, Even your parents brainwashed you

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by ojmaroni247(m): 7:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
So true

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by okdenis: 7:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
It is the story of a driver who kidnapped, raped and buried his Madam alive! !!! I just learnt the woman was kidnapped by her driver & some of his friends. They collected a huge sum from her, raped her & buried her alive . She owned Chelsea International School, Abuja. One of the biggest Schools in Abuja. whatch the video here https:///pWPwgX
Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by SKhanmi: 7:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
OP, Don't expect folks that can hardly read a page much less,get it through their very thick cranium for some modicum of comprehension to understand you. You will be better off holding an intellectual conversation with an overfed broiler on the precepts of introducing igbo into the daily chicken feed. Sufferhead citizens angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by IMASTEX: 7:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
Informative info

2 Likes

Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by Teniola2000: 7:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
True talk... Biko no vex... Make I drop this one here!

Nigerian Lady Accuse Pastor Sunday Adelaja for sexually abusing her, leaks chat and video

© JoelsBlog Media

https://joelsblog.com.ng/joelsblog-exclusive-nigerian-pastor-sunday-adelaja-exposed-for-sleeping-with-women-in-his-church/
Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by Samogbo1(m): 7:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
Lol! But we no understand u ooo
Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by Adieza(m): 7:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
tron23:
Waoh.
kindly follow him on facebook for regurlar educative posts.
Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by nNEOo(m): 7:17pm On Apr 20, 2018
tron23:

in a very long tym bro i've gat to archive this!

2 Likes

Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by MensCabal(m): 7:18pm On Apr 20, 2018
I wouldn't believe that when I read the book of Deuteronomy 14: 23 - 26, I found out that God asked us to come to the church with our tithes and eat the tithe in his house (church),
I was so shocked that I have been disobeying God by paying my tithe, the same disobedience that cost Adam and Eve the garden of Eden, the same disobedience that cost Moses the promise Land, the same disobedience that cost Saul his life and kingship...
The Bible said that we should gather our tithe every third year and give it to the Levites, widowed and orphaned, and for the 1st and 2nd year we should eat it in his presence and rejoice.
So why do you disobey?
Remember what it says in the book of Revelations 22: 18-19

That whosoever adds or subtracts from the Word of the Lord is placed under a curse.. Read your Bible before its too late

5 Likes

Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by Adieza(m): 7:18pm On Apr 20, 2018
Teniola2000:

Nigerian Lady Accuse Pastor Sunday Adelaja for sexually abusing her, leaks chat and video

© JoelsBlog Media

https://joelsblog.com.ng/joelsblog-exclusive-nigerian-pastor-sunday-adelaja-exposed-for-sleeping-with-women-in-his-church/

you are a cheap blackmailer and the post don't have video.

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by Adieza(m): 7:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
Teniola2000:

© JoelsBlog Media

you are a cheap blackmailer and the post don't have video.

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by Olubanting1: 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2018
Are you still in ASABA, AKURE, KANO environ? I invite you to Forex event that will pay you for the rest of your life. you will be called Ex banker or civil savant one-day but if you know Forex you can never be call ex Forex trader, it pays you for the rest of your life, if market woman can do it you can do better, did you know that no company can pay forex trader salary that why bank pay them commission.
GRAP THIS OPPORTUNITY AND GROW YOUR INCOME.

[color=#006600[b]]if you are ready come to the venue with this information below[/b].[/color]

Your FREE reservation for IML iTrade FOREX event is confirmed by Olumide Babajide 08037120600.

ASABA

Venue: HOTEL BENIZIA
Kingsly Emu street,
off summit road Asaba
Delta State.

DATE: 21st of April 2018

TIME: 2:00 PM.

AKURE

Venue: ROYAL BIRD HOTEL
Alagbaka, Akure.

Date: 21st of April 2018

Time: 11am

KANO

Venue: ROYAL TROPICANA HOTEL
Banquet hall
17-19 Niger Street Kano.
Date:Sat 21st and Sun of April 2018
Time:Sat 10;45 am, Sunday 2pm

LAGOS

Venue: GOLDEN TULIP FESTAC Amuwo Odofifn Estate.
Date: 22of April 2018
Time 3:00pm.

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by semyman: 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2018
It is unfortunate that Africa leaders have ignored the raype on the citizens from both ends; religion and government
Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by Adieza(m): 7:23pm On Apr 20, 2018
nNEOo:

in a very long tym bro i've gat to archive this!
Thanks bro.
kindly follow him on facebook for regurlar Updates on educative article, I am glad you love it.
www.facebook.com/AromsAigbehi

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Visit: Benin Residents Upbeat As City Wears New Look / Remi Tinubu Visits Senator Aliyu Wamakko / Court Orders Arrest Of Fubara's Chief Of Staff, Edison Ehie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.