Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Kemen Was Victimized And It Would Spoil His Reputation Outside The House - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kemen Was Victimized And It Would Spoil His Reputation Outside The House (383 Views)

Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) / "Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kemen Was Victimized And It Would Spoil His Reputation Outside The House by Anderlis(m): 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
Big brother disqualified kemen for sexual harrasment which is no longer news but can we take a deeper look at the parties involved and the environment it happened.

Environment

Big brother's house: let's take cognizance of the fact that big brother's house is a house of immoralities for which so many have called for the cancellation of the show as it impact not even an iota of moral lesson to the viewers and to the country at large. Housemates indulge in sexual activities of different kinds and degree, indecent dressing is a thing for viewers and housemates pleasure, smoking and drinking of alcohlic drinks just to name but a few. All this activities happens under the nose of big brother and they are acceptable in the house. Not forgetting housemates of different genders are even allowed to sleep on the same bed.

Kemen

Kemen is one of the party involved in this act and was victimized in the sense that several immoral act have been going on in the house but he was used as a scape goat just because several call of cancellation have been made. In other to kill the pressure kemen was used as an example to prove to veiwers that big brother has everything under control apparently no doubt about that "his house, his rules".

Tboss

Tboss is a housemate who walks about big brother's house naked just to seek attention in the quest of emerging as the winner of the cash prize and suv. Tboss is a housemate that when she dress she does not wear bra, she prefers her breast wagging from right to left causing all sort of sexual arousement to both viewers and the housemate.

My point being, i see no cogent reason for the disqualification of kemen because the house is based on immoralities and obviously kemen and tboss have being sleeping on the same bed for some time. Few days ago at one of their usual discussions kemen and tboss were topic of their discussion where kemen mentioned to tboss of all the advances he has made to her but she disapproved of him and he would like to know her reason and tboss gave him an answer where she mentioned a night kemen and herself slept on the same bed and he took permission from her to cuddle which she granted him and and she also said there is a way he cuddles her every night and most times she wonders if it is her breast he is always looking for but obviously not because the breast is there. So therefore a formal permission has been granted to kemen to cuddle and it was on that ground he decided to cuddle her but few nights ago and was victimized for that fact just to shut the mouth of those that are calling for the cancellation of the show.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Tell Me One Recent,romantic And Captivating Nolywood Movie / Bbnaija/“a Number Of Those Criticising The Show Are Hypocrites” – Bisola / What Movie Are You Watching Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.