Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Online Payment Solutions - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Online Payment Solutions (1033 Views)

Payment Solutions For Ecommerce Sites In Nigeria / How To Link My Site With Online Payment Systems / Which Online Payment System To Choose For Our Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Payment Solutions by osikawa(m): 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2007

Hi,
I'm an aspiring and upcommind developer. Been researching methods of integrating online payment into websites. As this will enable people from the globe over to do buisness with u.

What I think I need is a crash course or probaly url referal to relevant sources.

Will definately appreciate ur response and your shared views or tutorials.

Your faithful coder

Re: Online Payment Solutions by RuuDie(m): 10:42am On Mar 13, 2007
u could try e-tranzact;
Re: Online Payment Solutions by seewalkem: 10:54pm On Mar 13, 2007
how do i get the tutorial and let get started.
Re: Online Payment Solutions by oleku(m): 2:01pm On Mar 24, 2007
There is a lot to online payment system.

Each company has in own way and API of interfacing with their application. Most of them support SOAP or Direct http.

Before you can think of integration, you need to know your processing company first.

Oleku Konko
www.oleku.org
Re: Online Payment Solutions by puzuwe: 9:07am On Mar 18, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Easiest Website Builder / How To use Google To Look For Software Serials And Activation Key / 100 Websites You Should Know And Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.