Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,598 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

How To Link My Site With Online Payment Systems - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Link My Site With Online Payment Systems (4750 Views)

Please How Do I Link My .wordpress Blog With My .com Domain / Best Online Payment Systems In Nigeria / Which Online Payment System To Choose For Our Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Link My Site With Online Payment Systems by Euclidmyke(m): 8:12pm On Nov 04, 2011
Hi guru,

I want people to buy my items online using ATM cards, master, visa cards etc. Can someone advice me on how to do that.
grin. How can i create d link to interswitch or e-transact to make d purchase possible so that my account will be directly credited by d customer using their ATM cards
Re: How To Link My Site With Online Payment Systems by joomlaman(m): 8:49pm On Nov 04, 2011
Re: How To Link My Site With Online Payment Systems by darkhand: 5:05am On Nov 05, 2011
The links already exist, what you have to do is integrate them on your website. This is a straight forward thing. You can do it yourself or pay someone to do it.
Re: How To Link My Site With Online Payment Systems by kingsleyp: 7:19am On Nov 05, 2011
Try fastecash
Re: How To Link My Site With Online Payment Systems by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 05, 2011
Euclidmyke:

Hi guru,

I want people to buy my items online using ATM cards, master, visa cards etc. Can someone advice me on how to do that.
grin. How can i create d link to interswitch or e-transact to make d purchase possible so that my account will be directly credited by d customer using their ATM cards

To link your site to a payment processor follow this advice carefully.
If you want to target Nigeria marketplace visit www.interswitch.com or search 'interswitch' on google. When you get to their website, use the contact link to contact and furnish them with what you want. Their CRO will you their business guide.

If you're targeting foreign marketplace use Plimus.com check their site. You'll register as seller.

I hope this advice help,
Re: How To Link My Site With Online Payment Systems by databoy247(m): 8:37am On Nov 05, 2011
Go to eyowo.com grin
Re: How To Link My Site With Online Payment Systems by Euclidmyke(m): 2:30pm On Nov 07, 2011
The interswitch website does not take me to anywhere. D page on payment processing system does not open.
Re: How To Link My Site With Online Payment Systems by Euclidmyke(m): 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2011
Hi darkhand,

The links already exist, what you have to do is integrate them on your website. This is a straight forward thing. You can do it yourself or pay someone to do it.

Your info does not give a direction. Give me specific info that is helpful.
Re: How To Link My Site With Online Payment Systems by yommysomguy(m): 6:36am On Nov 08, 2011
Or go to e-tranzact website
Re: How To Link My Site With Online Payment Systems by puzuwe: 8:35am On Feb 16, 2013
Hello,

You can use www.payfas.com for your online payments needs.

Integration to your website is very easy and if you want it done for you it's free.

Registration is also free.

Check them out, cos am currently using them.
Re: How To Link My Site With Online Payment Systems by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2013
Voguepay has plugins which you can use for your ecommerce site.

If your site is powered by woocommerce, contact me as I have the woocommerce plugin that connects your site to voguepay payment gateway. I am using it on my new ecommerce site.
Re: How To Link My Site With Online Payment Systems by ibietela2(m): 8:26am On Feb 18, 2013
JideTheBlogger: Voguepay has plugins which you can use for your ecommerce site.

If your site is powered by woocommerce, contact me as I have the woocommerce plugin that connects your site to voguepay payment gateway. I am using it on my new ecommerce site.

Ogami which Ecommerce site again?
Re: How To Link My Site With Online Payment Systems by peterpot: 4:28pm On Feb 18, 2013
Euclidmyke: Hi guru,

Try www.voguepay.com They have a system that allows you to receive payments from Mastercards, VISA and eTrnazact. Integration is easy and account creation is free.
Re: How To Link My Site With Online Payment Systems by puzuwe: 10:42am On Mar 08, 2013
@Euclidmyke., why not try WWW.PAYFAS.COM

(1) (Reply)

Design And Developing A Football Betting Web Based Application / Scams-NCCI EXCHANGE LTD-NIGERIA / Tech Tips: How To Get FREE Shutterstock Images [no Watermark]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.