Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,204 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (1156 Views)

Help Me... My Mum Is Making Me Depressed. / My Sister Is Making Her Success A Curse To Our Family / My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by OasisofRefuge(f): 4:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
Re: . by elantraceey(f): 5:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
Just put yourself in one of those girls shoes...What would you want you to do?
Re: . by OasisofRefuge(f): 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
elantraceey:
Just put yourself in one of those girls shoes...What would you want you to do?
i've thought about all that already. I would love someone advice me the right way.
Re: . by thorpido(m): 5:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
What qualifications or skills do you have?
You know that place isn't right for your heart,so you will have to quit.
I know jobs are hard to find but there are still other things you can do.
Re: . by OasisofRefuge(f): 5:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
thorpido:
What qualifications or skills do you have?
You know that place isn't right for your heart,so you will have to quit.
I know jobs are hard to find but there are still other things you can do.
yes Sir. That's what my heart Is telling me to do. Just that am scared of not having any little source of salary for now.
Re: . by Pureheart91(m): 7:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
My Dear, listen to the voice of your heart, don't let the vain of the Money u are earning now push u into deeper mess.

One thing is sure, Our human heart never lies, jst take a leap of faith and do the right thing by talking to those young ladies not minding the repercussion which highest would be termination of job.

I believe their is somtn greater out there for u, only if you would do the Right tin.
Be strong and courageous my dear..
Re: . by OasisofRefuge(f): 8:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
Thanks.
Re: . by thorpido(m): 8:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
OasisofRefuge:
yes Sir. That's what my heart Is telling me to do. Just that am scared of not having any little source of salary for now. am a graduate, But am learning video Production because am into music.
Is the place you work a brothel?
Re: . by sisisioge: 8:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
You could help them by simply dropping details about them and their madams to the anti child trafficking agency of the state you are in. They will help them. Ratting out on the ring is enough help. It is well o.
Re: . by Ishilove: 9:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
sisisioge:
You could help them by simply dropping details about them and their madams to the anti child trafficking agency of the state you are in. They will help them. Ratting out on the ring is enough help. It is well o.
OasisofRefuge take this sound advice.

The money is helpful but it is leaving a sour taste in your mouth. Any money or job that makes your mouth bitter, that robs you of your peace should be gotten rid of.

Your spirit and conscience is warning you, which means you are not operating within God's purpose for you. I know it is difficult getting a job but there's nothing too hard for God.

Dust your CV and start applying for a new job.
Re: . by Acidosis(m): 10:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
What kind of job promotes trafficking? Hotel Manager?

Well, I don't understand the reasons for the excitement when you got that job. What were you expecting when you sent your application?

The fact that you got a job you didn't bargained for is more than enough reason to quit.
Re: . by Sijo01(f): 9:23am On Mar 07, 2017
sisisioge:

Op, if you're sincerely repentant, take to this advise and act on it ASAP. Doing so will give you a soft landing from the law than when someone else sells your agency to the authority.
Re: . by OasisofRefuge(f): 2:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
Thanks @All. Am quitting so I can have peace of mind
Re: . by Greatbeard(m): 2:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
you are right where you should be. Instead of just advising these girls to use protection, why not gently,slowly and subtly guide them towards a life of self sustainability.

show them that there is no future in that line of work and teach them to save and take up small small jobs.

Take note that such crime rings will always exist and use the little time you spend there to turn as many lives around. even though the organization may not care about those willing to change, u can care.

Most Importantly, follow the advice up there and send details to the authorities.

(1) (Reply)

Married Couple Struggling To Conceive Undergo DNA Test, Discover They Are Twi / Are They Taking Me For Granted? / Divorce Or Polygamy... Which Model Would You Advise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.