Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design (22073 Views)

Fire Guts A Building In Ketu, Lagos (Photos, Video) / See A Building On Fire In Ikeja Lagos / A Building Collapses In Lagos Island, Tokunbo Street (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 9:48am On Mar 22, 2017
Alonu:
4 bedroom duplex with 2 parlours d master bedroom should be biiiigg and have a spacious bathroom with walk-in closet. A swimming pool and room and parlour boys quater. Devicemanagers@yahoo.com

You are currently being attended to. Expect a mail soon.
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 9:50am On Mar 22, 2017
God delights in making your dreams come true. So do we. Question is....what is it?
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 12:07am On Mar 23, 2017
We make your dreams picture perfect
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by Alonu(m): 2:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
stancydg:

You are currently being attended to. Expect a mail soon.
ok bosd thanks a billion
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
Your dream now has a great chance of coming alive. Simply talk to us.
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by K360Degree(m): 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
boss, can u help get a drawing for a 5 bed room duplex consisting of main parlor and ante parlor including the dining desk and a room below, the master bedroom should be big enough and have a spacious bathroom with walk-in closet. A swimming pool and 3 room upstairs. Please send it to my mail kunleanjorin@yahoo.com
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
K360Degree:
boss, can u help get a drawing for a 5 bed room duplex consisting of main parlor and ante parlor including the dining desk and a room below, the master bedroom should be big enough and have a spacious bathroom with walk-in closet. A swimming pool and 3 room upstairs. Please send it to my mail kunleanjorin@yahoo.com

We are working out your dream design now, but please clarify where you want the swimming pool. We believe it should be within the compound? And do you have a survey plan? Please forward to 07034643328 via Whatsapp or to stancydg@gmail.com. Cheers.
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 10:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
Your dreams too can come real.
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
Your dream home is real because, its in your mind. Getting it is a matter of stating it.
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
Your dream home is real because, its in your mind. Getting it in real life, is a matter of stating it.
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by Eteo: 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
stancydg:

Your dream design has been interpreted sir. Please check your mail.

Seen. Thank you. will get back to u soon.
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 11:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
Alonu:
4 bedroom duplex with 2 parlours d master bedroom should be biiiigg and have a spacious bathroom with walk-in closet. A swimming pool and room and parlour boys quater. Devicemanagers@yahoo.com

Your dream has come alive. Please check your mail.
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 11:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
K360Degree:

Your brief has been architecturally interpreted. Please check your mail.
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 8:59am On Mar 25, 2017
We are here to help build your dream. Simply brief us.
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by magarchi: 10:18am On Mar 25, 2017
Good morning Sir. my dream is a 4 bedroom bungalow, all rooms en suite....with 2 sitting rooms and 1guest toilet...big kitchen and a small store....laundry room...there will be a gate house and car porch....land is 50*100.

magarchi@yahoo.com
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 10:23am On Mar 25, 2017
magarchi:
Good morning Sir. my dream is a 4 bedroom bungalow, all rooms en suite....with 2 sitting rooms and 1guest toilet...big kitchen and a small store....laundry room...there will be a gate house and car porch....land is 50*100.

magarchi@yahoo.com

Your dream is undergoing the interpretation process. Will reach you via mail soon.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by mybad: 10:48am On Mar 25, 2017
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by meetgaya: 6:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
stancydg:

The sketch of your dream 3Bedroom is patiently waiting in your mail. Please check.
Tanx a lot n sorry for late reply
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 7:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
magarchi:

magarchi@yahoo.com

Please check your mail. Your dream design is cooling off there at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 7:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
meetgaya:
Tanx a lot n sorry for late reply
Cheers.
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by batlanta: 8:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
Please can you help me out with a drawing..... I have a 2 x 3 bedroom flats bungalow with Decking above that I want to convert to 4 x room & parlour self contain apartment downstairs and same upstairs. Currently, there are 2 stairs leading upstairs (one is a door entrance to the left and in the middle of the flats and the other is an external stairs on the right side of the building). email: atlhomeshop@gmail.com Much appreciated.
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
batlanta:
Please can you help me out with a drawing..... I have a 2 x 3 bedroom flats bungalow with Decking above that I want to convert to 4 x room & parlour self contain apartment downstairs and same upstairs. Currently, there are 2 stairs leading upstairs (one is a door entrance to the left and in the middle of the flats and the other is an external stairs on the right side of the building). email: atlhomeshop@gmail.com Much appreciated.

We will need the existing dimensions to be able to fit your request into same structure, except of course you want to pull the whole thing down for a new design. Even then, we will still need to know the plot dimensions.

Do you have the existing plan? If you do, please send via mail to stancydg@gmail.com or via Whatsapp to 07034643328.
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by batlanta: 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
Thank you and I really appreciate your quick response. The land is 50 by 100 plot with space for 4 - 5 cars to the left hand side and at least 2 cars in front of building. I hope this helps.
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 10:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
batlanta:
Thank you and I really appreciate your quick response. The land is 50 by 100 plot with space for 4 - 5 cars to the left hand side and at least 2 cars in front of building. I hope this helps.

Alright. we will commence work on it. Expect a mail soon. cheers

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by batlanta: 11:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
stancydg:

Thank you.
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
Happy Sunday folks. Have a super splendid week ahead.
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by batlanta: 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
stancydg:

Good evening, I hope you have not forgotten me sir........
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by hartland(m): 11:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
Evening plz I have a 50 by 100 plot and want to get a sketch for a three bed room flat with the following
* all rooms ensuite
* ante room
* laundry
* home office
* visitors toilet
* spacious living room n dinning
* porch n a kitchen with store
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by hartland(m): 11:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
Evening plz I have a 50 by 100 plot and want to get a sketch for a three bed room flat with the following
* all rooms ensuite
* ante room
* laundry
* home office
* visitors toilet

HARTDIEPREYE1@GMAIL.COM
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 11:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
hartland:
* all rooms ensuite
* ante room
* laundry
* home office
* visitors toilet

HARTDIEPREYE1@GMAIL.COM

Good evening, you will hear from us soon. cheers.
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 9:35am On Mar 28, 2017
batlanta:

Good evening, I hope you have not forgotten me sir........
Not at all sir. Taking time to give you the best.
Re: Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design by stancydg: 11:15am On Mar 28, 2017
hartland:
* all rooms ensuite
* ante room
* laundry
* home office
* visitors toilet

HARTDIEPREYE1@GMAIL.COM

Your sketch is lounging right about now in your mail. Please confirm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Cost Of Renting A 3 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos | Co-tenant / Quality Floor And Wall Tiles At Affordable Price / See How Land Grabbers Destroyed Houses At Ajao Estate, Lagos (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.