Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire (10230 Views)

Why Young People Don't Like Going To Church - Olamide Obire / Why Is The Christian Life So Hard? - Olamide Obire / 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire by beyondPen(m): 9:53am On Aug 22, 2021
We live in an unknown world, therefore no one knows anything about the after life and the living world.
The living world we know by experience and learning.

The after life, well, until we die.
In my own world there's nothing like rapture.

Let me ask a question: "why do different religions have their own versions or scenes of rapture and the afterlife?"
Re: The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire by Ofunaofu: 9:56am On Aug 22, 2021
paxonel:
dont mind these deluded people.

They read figure of speeches in the bible and misinterpreted them thinking that they are talking about people being caught up in the air called rapture.

Thank God we were thought figure of speeches in secondary school literature, these people will never learn grin grin

The Rapture: which figure of speech is that?

Just asking for a friend
Re: The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 22, 2021
EricBloodAxe:
Are u nt tired of waiting for christ? His disciples waited...then d Jews, then d romans, then d crusaders, then the missions, the catholics, the protestants, ur great grand parents, grand parents, ur parents, now u. Must u follow centuries of baseless, historic christian stupidity? Just asking

2 Peter 3:3-4 “Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.”

1 Like

Re: The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire by dazzlingd(m): 11:43am On Aug 22, 2021
Lol, jesus is close to orion constellation, he is riding his sky donkey with his chariots...

1 Like

Re: The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire by donbenie(m): 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
Rapture ko,Rapper ni..
Religion is a SCAM.. angry

1 Like

Re: The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
EricBloodAxe:

Accept him and be saved frm wat? Pls enlighten me...n stop assuming dt anyone who questions ur level of ignorance in xtianity is an atheist. It really exposes ur lack of religious exposure.

Great and mind-full response.
Re: The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire by paxonel(m): 12:30pm On Aug 22, 2021
Ofunaofu:

The Rapture: which figure of speech is that?

Just asking for a friend
no wahala! smiley

But I will ask, are you a Christian, have you been reading bible on your own?

The reason why I'm asking : if you are a Muslim or atheist you will never understand what i will give you, so there is no point cheesy
Re: The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire by KingDash: 12:31pm On Aug 22, 2021
dazzlingd:
Lol, jesus is close to orion constellation, he is riding his sky donkey with his chariots...
sky donkey, chariot.. dude wtf. ancient greek once believe atlas held the world, all this stories are man made bro.
Re: The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire by SeriouslySense(m): 12:43pm On Aug 22, 2021
Be ready for the rapture, we really don't know when that secret rapture will happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_JD1rjVKfU
Re: The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire by uthlaw: 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
For the Lord is long suffering, not willing that any should perihelium but All should come to Repentance.

Jesus is coming soon. Prepare to meet your God.
this is what is deceiving black people waiting for Jesus to come and carry them to heaven with wickedness and poverty that full everywhere,the white that brings this religion are not waiting for him!
Re: The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire by SeriouslySense(m): 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2021
Right, it may seem so, but let's be open, for instance after this secret rapture, there will be calamities in the world.
Do not take the mark of the beast without which you can not buy or sell.

I am not religious, I love logical thinking, but something tells me the rapture is close, could be this year, so maybe it could be this year, but one thing is certain we are close to the tribulation.

Reflecting on it, I think the rapture happens before the 7-year tribulations. I am not religious but I believe all this has to do with Jesus.

uthlaw:
this is what is deceiving black people waiting for Jesus to come and carry them to heaven with wickedness and poverty that full everywhere,the white that brings this religion are not waiting for him!
Re: The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire by SeriouslySense(m): 12:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
So if Jesus comes today, i dont think he will take me, because i am not worthy, so, i have to prepare myself for this rapture. Its coming people. I am like the foolish virgin, whose oil has run dry. When he comes in the night, i wouldn't have the oil to light my lamp.

May the Spirit of God guide us, now that we are in the night.

Re: The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire by Chochovini: 12:56pm On Aug 22, 2021
jonbellion:
There is no rapture bro smiley There is no end time smiley There is no Jesus smiley
. You are speaking GAS=Gospel According to Satan.
Re: The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire by omanzo02: 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
Keep dreaming about rapture where non exist, waste your meaning life time serving unknown gods and believing in Jews and Romans tales by moonlight in the name of imaginary heaven.
Spend your life on earth meaningfully or regret later.
Re: The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire by SeriouslySense(m): 1:05pm On Aug 22, 2021
This is a Christian thread, or for people who want to know Jesus, it's not for others who just want to make a scene. cheesy cheesy cheesy

omanzo02:
Keep dreaming about rapture where non exist, waste your meaning life time serving unknown gods and believing in Jews and Romans tales by moonlight in the name of imaginary heaven.
Spend your life on earth meaningfully or regret later.
Re: The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire by SeriouslySense(m): 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
For the so-called Christians, this is from your brother a fellow Christain, who is a backslider, not proud of it, but I feel there is an urge to repent and to fully serve God, Jesus is definitely coming back soon, I think I also had some signs that Jesus is coming back soon, but I don't know when but I think it could be very close. This is why I listened to this child, although she said it last year, the signs may be correlating for this year when the secret rapture will take place and after this, all hell will break loose on earth since Satan and his angels are cast unto the earth and they will be in charge of the atmosphere.

Re: The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire by uthlaw: 1:16pm On Aug 22, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
For the Lord is long suffering, not willing that any should perihelium but All should come to Repentance.

Jesus is coming soon. Prepare to meet your God.
who b d Jesus,who b d God....which one de come,which one we go meet....Ena just de confuse Ena self!
Re: The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire by IgboWarlord(m): 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2021
None,because Christ ain't coming..When you die, nke gi agwugo.Aint no afterlife,no rapture,none of them horseShit..
Re: The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire by Newton85: 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
donbenie:
Rapture ko,Rapper ni..
Religion is a SCAM.. angry
Lol, don't mind these utterly credulous religious sheeple. They've been waiting for the Jewish dude for 2000 years yet he's nowhere to be found.
Re: The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire by Newton85: 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2021
paxonel:
no wahala! smiley

But I will ask, are you a Christian, have you been reading bible on your own?

The reason why I'm asking : if you are a Muslim or atheist you will never understand what i will give you, so there is no point cheesy
I'm an atheist, and this is what your Jesus told his disciples: “For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His
Father with His angels, and will then repay every man
according to his deeds. Truly I say to you, there are some of
those who are standing here who will not taste death until
they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom. “ (Matthew 16:
27, 28). Your Jesus explicitly told his disciples that "THERE ARE SOME OF THOSE WHO ARE STANDING HERE WHO WILL NOT TASTE DEATH UNTIL THEY SEE THE SON OF MAN COMING IN HIS KINGDOM." They've all died since 2000 years ago, never saw this Jesus dude come back, and Jesus is yet to come in his kingdom, even after 2000 years. Grow up dude, no Jesus is coming, it's all a scam.
Re: The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire by donchrisk(m): 2:43pm On Aug 22, 2021
EricBloodAxe:
Are u nt tired of waiting for christ? His disciples waited...then d Jews, then d romans, then d crusaders, then the missions, the catholics, the protestants, ur great grand parents, grand parents, ur parents, now u. Must u follow centuries of baseless, historic christian stupidity? Just asking
I hardly quote anybody but am doing these so you can learn And get yourself prepare
See God gave a calendar it's reveal that in Daniel 9 24-27
Is one calender
Another one is Hosea 5vs 6 and 6 vs 2
Here is the calendar he also gave that show what leanth of time things will have to happen
Hosea prophecy here is making us understand that we have about 2000 yrs from when the Messiah will be born till when he will come back
Looking at it closely will tell you how far the we have gone, so if anybody was expecting Christ to come far back that person does not understand the scripture
Right now we are so close because 2000years gone already but Christ spent about 33years here on Earth so calculate it yourself you will no were we are right now
Re: The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire by uthlaw: 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2021
SeriouslySense:
Right, it may seem so, but let's be open, for instance after this secret rapture, there will be calamities in the world.
Do not take the mark of the beast without which you can not buy or sell.

I am not religious, I love logical thinking, but something tells me the rapture is close, could be this year, so maybe it could be this year, but one thing is certain we are close to the tribulation.

Reflecting on it, I think the rapture happens before the 7-year tribulations. I am not religious but I believe all this has to do with Jesus.

who is Jesus if I might ask?
Re: The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire by SeriouslySense(m): 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2021
i assume you have something to tell me about Jesus, you can say it. and maybe what you are going to say, is that Jesus is a roman Creation.

uthlaw:
who is Jesus if I might ask?
Re: The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire by Eagleword14(f): 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2021
Thank You Lord Jesus Christ
Re: The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire by uthlaw: 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2021
SeriouslySense:

i assume you have something to tell me about Jesus, you can say it. and maybe what you are going to say, is that Jesus is a roman Creation.

Jesus is not a roman.....
Re: The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire by Captainman(m): 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2021
If Rapture is biblical so what happens to the resurrection promise
Re: The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire by IamSimi(m): 11:59pm On Aug 22, 2021
Lord jesus you're awesome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire by IamSimi(m): 12:06am On Aug 23, 2021
Hi @ OP how can I get in touch with you privately?
Re: The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 4:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
IamSimi:
Hi @ OP how can I get in touch with you privately?
I have replied your email.
Re: The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire by suffering: 7:19am On Aug 25, 2021
Christians; shifting the goal post to Heaven even further. Na una way.
Re: The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2022
Evening

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Covenant Between Salt And Atheist / From catholic To "Catholic" And Back To catholic! / Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.