Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire (10270 Views)

Why Young People Don't Like Going To Church - Olamide Obire / Why Is The Christian Life So Hard? - Olamide Obire / 5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2023
Yep
Re: The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2023
Glory
Re: The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 9:30pm On Jun 15, 2023
No..
Re: The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 11:55am On Jun 17, 2023
Booom
Re: The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 11:46pm On Jun 17, 2023
Now
Re: The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire by Benfaco: 8:00am On Jun 18, 2023
The love of God for us

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

When Adam sinned, he lost the direct access he initially had with God. (Genesis 3) God decided to send his only begotten son (Jesus) to pay the price for our sins on the cross of calvary because of his love for us. When Christ resurrected, he restored all privileges that we once had and brought redemption to us all. All we need is to believe that he died for our sin and has once again granted us direct access with God. No longer through an intermediary! (Mathew 27:50-53).

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

If our earthly parents care so much for us, how much more our father in heaven! (Luke 11:11-13). God’s love for us is infinite. He has promised to supply all our needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philipians 4:19).

Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, I accept and acknowledge you as my personal lord and savior. I sincerely ask that you forgive my sins. Come into my life and pour out your spirit on me. By faith, I receive the promise of the father, which is the holy spirit. (John 14:16) I thank you for the price that you paid for me on the cross of calvary. Thank you for my redemption. I pray that your power, grace and favor will abide with me now and forever more. Amen.
Re: The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 10:12am On Jun 18, 2023
jiggaz:
Booom
Re: The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2023
jiggaz:
Yep
Re: The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 9:25am On Jul 15, 2023
Now...
Re: The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire by Pakman: 2:05pm On Jul 15, 2023
Religion is a scam.
Re: The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2023
Listen
Re: The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 7:17pm On Jul 20, 2023
Boom
Re: The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2023
Yes
Re: The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2023
..now
Re: The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 9:47am On Jul 26, 2023
Morning..
Re: The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2023
Booooom
Re: The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 12:31am On Jul 28, 2023
Boom.....
Re: The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2023
Listen
Re: The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2023
Yass
Re: The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2023
Listen
Re: The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 12:18pm On Feb 29
Yes Lord!!
Re: The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire by jiggaz(m): 8:51pm On Apr 27
Listen..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Spiritual Benefits Of Bitter Kola / Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day / Tips To Overcome Going Late To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.