Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Would You Change Your Religion For Love? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Would You Change Your Religion For Love? (11897 Views)

Hey Christians, How Much Can You Really Say To Defend Your Religion? / When And Why Did You Change The Church You Were Born Into? / Why Christianity Is The Only Religion For Me: A Logical Treatise On Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by debbie223(f): 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
one thing i know is that i won't marry a muslim or idol worshipper,so d best option is for me nt to enter a relationship with d guy in question if he is'nt a xtian,bt nowadays sef u never can tell who is or is'nt a real xtian kos most guys can do anything just to get ur attention.
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by sulakishop(m): 8:43pm On Mar 07, 2017
Only weak men will do that, quote me if you like.

ilotriouzAY:
If it came down to love would you change your religion? A lot of people face this issue in their relationship, and it’s such a touchy subject so most people sweep it under the rug. The most difficult thing to do while in love is to leave your love for what you love.

When we’re born we don’t know what we believe in, our parents teach us and raise us to believe in what they think we should believe in so its natural for us to follow this same path once we grow up.

I have a friend that is in a relationship with someone that has a different religion then her, she doesn’t want their future children to believe in what he believes in so she’s faced with the decision to stay or leave.

What would you do if this were you? If this was me I don’t know what I would do, do I leave the love of my life because we have different views or do I stay and live a different lifestyle from him.

angry
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 07, 2017
Lilyqueeny:
I. Can't. Leave. My. Religion. Because. Of. Love.

Absolutely correct!.
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
Totino:

hateeu2, cal ur nawty friend to pls come help show this person what it means to love from your large pot of experience!
large pot of experience
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 07, 2017
vickylincon:
I presumed you are Christian and the lady is Muslim.
Yeah
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by Totino: 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
HateU2:
large pot of experience
Yes! Pot of experience I repeat
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
Totino:

Yes! Pot of experience I repeat
me?
How?
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by Totino: 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
HateU2:
me? How?
ALL areas pertaining to relationship talk.
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
Totino:

ALL areas pertaining to relationship talk.
Lol. I dont know anything about relationship tongue
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by Totino: 5:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
HateU2:
Lol. I dont know anything about relationship tongue

I hear, I no gree
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by madjnr: 6:54am On Mar 11, 2017
zeezeegal:
Nop
Na Ji mamaki kin kafirta Dan soyaya
Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by zeezeegal(m): 8:18am On Mar 11, 2017
madjnr:
Na Ji mamaki kin kafirta Dan soyaya
Meanin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Any Biblical Proof That Suicide Is A Sin. / UNBELIEVABLE GOODNEWS!!! Get Any Ebook Into Your Phone Anywhere You Are. / On Masturbation...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.