Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! (44005 Views)

Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) / BBNaija: Kemen Meets Other Evicted Housemates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by schumastic(m): 8:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
martineverest:
not surprised at all..... Empty headed illiterates with no sense cheesy

hey i came back for you.

have you seen Kemen's apology to T-boss even the guy himself knows what he did is wrong and has apoligised and ask for FORGIVENESS,
what do you have to say now? smh
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by schumastic(m): 8:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
daveelly:

Drunk on what
Do u get drunk by sitting down
Do u even watch the show
She was drunk? Yet, she was in the kitchen doing stuffs during the period right after d party?
She even participated in d "Gospel Truth" game, before it abrupt end.

Chairman, remind me again - how drunk ppl talk, act or walk. (No dey talk rubbish ooo... Komot ur brain from ur yansh put bk for head)

the guy who did wrong has apologised and asked for forgiveness what do you have to say now? lawyer
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by martineverest(m): 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
schumastic:

hey i came back for you.

have you seen Kemen's apology to T-boss even the guy himself knows what he did is wrong and has apoligised and ask for FORGIVENESS,
what do you have to say now? smh
was i supporting kemen before?....never
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by ohasoup9(m): 3:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
Did I insult you? It is your generation that is silly!
myking95:

You are silly. If she didn't want it a firm No would have been enof. But turning around and protruding her hips suggested she did. OK if it was rape..y would u bare ur breasts before a man lyk dat? No one sued for indecent exposure,
Asked him for a massage withbu virtually naked, no crying foul for sexual assault.
You if your wife gave u all this greenlight will u still go ask "honey can I touch u?"
If a lady fancies a nigga and he touches her, even seeningly forcefully, wow he is such an alpha! If he is too gentle, he is such a wuss. Cant you see it was obvious he was trying to guage Tboss's reaction by touching her and seeing hownshe will respond?Hypocrite! Don't ass lick females...that's a disgrace!
Truth is Tboss has been playing mind games with kemen...she just wanted to use him as a sacrificial lamb to redeem her image. See her crying foul like she hasn't done stuffs with other housemates.
Kemen ain't perfect, he has weak self control, but a nigga got played by a daughter of eve...understand that.
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by adanny01(m): 9:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
pressplay411:
The answer is simple. Big Brother lacks the moral obligation to disqualify Kemen over his situation with Tboss when worse has been condoned.

The show itself reeks of immorality, period.
Several acts of immorality; sexual and non sexual have been perpetrated by contestants and condoned by the organisers of the show since it's inception. But what makes this special? Yes, ladies we agree it was a sensitive and delicate issue and in fact inexcusable, but were you expecting morality vfrom an immoral show?

Where were you when Debby Rise violated Bassey? Or it doesn't count when a man is the victim?
Or where was BigBrother when married TTT was being serviced by Bisola? Why didn't BigBrother (the informant) inform her of his marital status? Maybe that just wasn't immoral enough.

Perhaps the most hypocritical part on Big brother would have to be in 2007, remember the fingergate scandal between Richard and Ofunekka? How convenient that BigBrother even rewarded the culprit with the prize of the competition. But now disqualify Kemen for a less grievous act?

In conclusion, BigBrotherNigeria is not a realityshow that prides itself over it's moral standards, so to escalate this Kemen-Tboss situation to the level of disqualification was just plain hypocritical. Especially considering that TBoss didn't even lodge a complaint, rather BigBrother blew the whole situation out of proportion.

Kemen would henceforth be stigmatized and become victimized as a sex offender which would damage his relationship and business. He should and must sue for damages and in fact defamation of character.

I totally support him to sue.

His life has been made worst instead of better. T Boss is a biatch too. There is no way she didnt know what was happening, she turned and backed Kemen which means she is not passed out drunk, she didnt resist or protest which means she was aware but later denied after BB led her to.

Am so pissed off not because am Kemen's fan but for th believe that injustice was done to the guy.
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
ohasoup9:
Did I insult you? It is your generation that is silly!

Y d hate? Well my generation is blessed. Your opinion is invalid and can only work on you. You take care
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by austine4real(m): 2:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
abikeade03:
He must sue dat stupid big brother for sure
happy birthday long life n prosperity

many happy returned
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by ChimuchiYola(f): 11:17am On Mar 14, 2017
poshestmina:
How is it biased? my dear,what is wrong is WRONG.touching someone without their consent is violation of their body and space .we should for the sake of commenting sell our conscience honey .let's come together and speak against it .it is pure evil!

TBoss is going about exposing her nudity...is that not enough evil ?

some Women can be so pathetic and hypocritical...
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by ChimuchiYola(f): 11:47am On Apr 14, 2017
poshestmina:
How is it biased? my dear,what is wrong is WRONG.touching someone without their consent is violation of their body and space .we should for the sake of commenting sell our conscience honey .let's come together and speak against it .it is pure evil!

First you called me DEAR (as if that wasn't enof), secondly you called me honey... (I'm already feeling like your bf now)

But still on the TBoss matter, she lost the 25million prize money because of some of these numerous reasons. She overheated the polity... She will so much be regretting right now.
Re: Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! by ChimuchiYola(f): 5:35am On Apr 15, 2017
poshestmina:

You called me Dear and secondly HONEY... I am blushing... (You can apply to be my bae)

But the truth still be told, TBoss game plan didn't work for her (she was faking almost everything) hence she lost the 25 million

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Popular Movies From The Past. / Tboss' Family Reacts To Kemen's Sexual Assault On Tboss & His Disqualification / Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.