Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Tonto Dikeh Dumps Nollywood, For Social Media Marital Drama!! (AMVCA Special) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Dumps Nollywood, For Social Media Marital Drama!! (AMVCA Special) (28780 Views)

What Celebrities Wore To AMVCA 2020 Awards (photos) / Sola Fosudo: "I Left Nollywood For A N5,000 Lecturing Job In LASU In 1994" / Adekunle Gold Blasts Nollywood For Using Song As Soundtrack Without Permission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Dumps Nollywood, For Social Media Marital Drama!! (AMVCA Special) by Afro3: 7:55pm On Mar 06, 2017
It was indeed a convergence of Africa movie super stars across the continent last night as the 5th edition of the most anticipated supreme movie honour - Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards took centre stage with the high and mighty in the corridors of power in the nollywood industry present in style. The glamorous and colourful event saw the celebration of African screen talents and skills through the award recognitions.

With the likes of creative nollywood heavy weights ‎Olu Jacobs, RMD, Desmond Elliot,  Joke Sylvia, Funke Akindele, Genevive Nnaji, Rita Dominic , Oge Okoye, Toyin Aimahku and even mother of three -Mercy Johnson putting up gracious appearance to be part of the annual Africa recognition event to celebrate the industry that gave them fame and fortune. But there is a name that put up more marital movie lead role at the moment for her fans on social media, that perhaps deserves more than others that got honoured and were recognised at that prestigious night...lol! Your guess is as good as mine!

Let's me beg to ask where is Tonto Dikeh? Is she still an actress, a house wife on the run or a charity campaigner? Well,‎ this beats our imagination to think that she suddenly disappeared from our movie screens after she got engaged and eventually married. Guess the perceived bread and butter with regards to the financial strength of her husband made her jettison the proffession that gave her name.. Since 2015, it was supposedly obviously Tonto Dikeh settled to the blissful life of a happily married woman, has built her world around motherhood.  Little wonder, the praise singing of her almighty Mr X this and My Kingkong that!!... with display of intimidating gifts from hubby coupled with her Kim Kardashian baby drama internet jamboree clouded her sense of direction.

Atlas!! We were woken up to the difficult fact that they were all lies!! Haba! Its now became a game of blackmail and disgraceful words to the Father of her child.‎ The likes of Mercy Johnson whom she apologised to, on the day she hurriedly removed her hubby name on instagram to attract sympathy, has gone ahead to nurture her family with three kids, no scandals, active in the industy and still role models to many, while Tonto Dikeh has dumped the movie industry, Turned vimpire at home with breaking of properties, celebrating blackmail against husband and acting family embarrasing movie scene on social media.

Well, Churchill we choose to reserve our comments especially on the P. A relationship scandal, supposedly sponsored though, more facts hitting out soon on the controversy surrounding it, but, one Mr. Paul has downplayed the misconstrued issue, following his appearance at the Ambassadorial Unveiling of a popular artist Praiz.‎..

Tonto Dikeh, eyes are on you, don't destroy what you have built, remain a legendary reference to the young generation....He that lives in glass house should not throw stones!!!
http://www.abujapress.com/2017/03/missing-in-action-tonto-dikeh-dumps.html?m=0

2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dumps Nollywood, For Social Media Marital Drama!! (AMVCA Special) by lifezone247(m): 11:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
Say what

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dumps Nollywood, For Social Media Marital Drama!! (AMVCA Special) by Life4Varnity: 11:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
The fear of social media is d begining of wisdom

While d love of social media is d beginning of foolishness

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dumps Nollywood, For Social Media Marital Drama!! (AMVCA Special) by Talk2Bella(f): 11:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
better days ahead for you dear

if she attend wahala you would accuse her of leaving her home which is on fire to attend the event

she no attend now na wahala

awon aye

u can never pleaseth dem

20 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dumps Nollywood, For Social Media Marital Drama!! (AMVCA Special) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
Ya'll know what I mean tongue

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dumps Nollywood, For Social Media Marital Drama!! (AMVCA Special) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
You lot should get lives and leave this lady be

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dumps Nollywood, For Social Media Marital Drama!! (AMVCA Special) by ShelterHomes(m): 11:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
vacant land check my profile
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dumps Nollywood, For Social Media Marital Drama!! (AMVCA Special) by TheArticleNG(m): 11:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
hmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dumps Nollywood, For Social Media Marital Drama!! (AMVCA Special) by QuietHammer(m): 11:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
Bullshit. I didn't read it, I just know, it's bullshit as usual.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dumps Nollywood, For Social Media Marital Drama!! (AMVCA Special) by Dcaliphate(m): 11:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
grin, abeg i boil rice, who wan eat, abi i go fry beans join??

Meanwhile I look out my window and see tons of fvcks flying into the night sky, awesome view, i tried all i could but couldnt give any. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dumps Nollywood, For Social Media Marital Drama!! (AMVCA Special) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
Yeah... yeah!....yeah!....
Mmh... Mmmmh... Oh...No
We are back again..we back again
This time...
I got a story....story
I got a story....story
This Na our story, story, story yeah!

P-Square - Story

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dumps Nollywood, For Social Media Marital Drama!! (AMVCA Special) by yinkslinks(m): 11:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
Afro3:
It was indeed a convergence of Africa movie super stars across the continent last night as the 5th edition of the most anticipated supreme movie honour - Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards took centre stage with the high and mighty in the corridors of power in the nollywood industry present in style. The glamorous and colourful event saw the celebration of African screen talents and skills through the award recognitions.

With the likes of creative nollywood heavy weights ‎Olu Jacobs, RMD, Desmond Elliot,  Joke Sylvia, Funke Akindele, Genevive Nnaji, Rita Dominic , Oge Okoye, Toyin Aimahku and even mother of three -Mercy Johnson putting up gracious appearance to be part of the annual Africa recognition event to celebrate the industry that gave them fame and fortune. But there is a name that put up more marital movie lead role at the moment for her fans on social media, that perhaps deserves more than others that got honoured and were recognised at that prestigious night...lol! Your guess is as good as mine!

Let's me beg to ask where is Tonto Dikeh? Is she still an actress, a house wife on the run or a charity campaigner? Well,‎ this beats our imagination to think that she suddenly disappeared from our movie screens after she got engaged and eventually married. Guess the perceived bread and butter with regards to the financial strength of her husband made her jettison the proffession that gave her name.. Since 2015, it was supposedly obviously Tonto Dikeh settled to the blissful life of a happily married woman, has built her world around motherhood.  Little wonder, the praise singing of her almighty Mr X this and My Kingkong that!!... with display of intimidating gifts from hubby coupled with her Kim Kardashian baby drama internet jamboree clouded her sense of direction.

Atlas!! We were woken up to the difficult fact that they were all lies!! Haba! Its now became a game of blackmail and disgraceful words to the Father of her child.‎ The likes of Mercy Johnson whom she apologised to, on the day she hurriedly removed her hubby name on instagram to attract sympathy, has gone ahead to nurture her family with three kids, no scandals, active in the industy and still role models to many, while Tonto Dikeh has dumped the movie industry, Turned vimpire at home with breaking of properties, celebrating blackmail against husband and acting family embarrasing movie scene on social media.

Well, Churchill we choose to reserve our comments especially on the P. A relationship scandal, supposedly sponsored though, more facts hitting out soon on the controversy surrounding it, but, one Mr. Paul has downplayed the misconstrued issue, following his appearance at the Ambassadorial Unveiling of a popular artist Praiz.‎..

Tonto Dikeh, eyes are on you, don't destroy what you have built, remain a legendary reference to the young generation....He that lives in glass house should not throw stones!!!
wash crew

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dumps Nollywood, For Social Media Marital Drama!! (AMVCA Special) by onadana: 11:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
coolMuch Ado about nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dumps Nollywood, For Social Media Marital Drama!! (AMVCA Special) by Uchennazico: 11:53pm On Mar 06, 2017
Afro3:

And your point is..

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dumps Nollywood, For Social Media Marital Drama!! (AMVCA Special) by Noblesoul123: 11:53pm On Mar 06, 2017
My reaction is;

and so?

She can choose to migrate to Jupiter for all I care.

All the drama is a pointer to the fact that marriage needs a lot of mental and emotional maturity which is clearly lacking in her case.

By the way, she should please not try to resurrect her woeful music career.

But as far as am concerned, ........

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dumps Nollywood, For Social Media Marital Drama!! (AMVCA Special) by Lalasticlama: 11:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
Superb
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dumps Nollywood, For Social Media Marital Drama!! (AMVCA Special) by chinex276(m): 11:55pm On Mar 06, 2017
I don't care and I will never ever care

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dumps Nollywood, For Social Media Marital Drama!! (AMVCA Special) by PenisCaP: 11:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
Make dem leave this gal na
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dumps Nollywood, For Social Media Marital Drama!! (AMVCA Special) by ohasoup9(m): 11:58pm On Mar 06, 2017
You call Tonto dike and all these yeyebrities legends? You smoke snake shit?

Afro3:

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dumps Nollywood, For Social Media Marital Drama!! (AMVCA Special) by Chinagurum1995(m): 12:00am On Mar 07, 2017
Well good luck for Tonto Dikeh. smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dumps Nollywood, For Social Media Marital Drama!! (AMVCA Special) by DovanaRealty: 12:07am On Mar 07, 2017
Are you interested in buying genuine lands in Asaba, Lagos, Port Harcourt or Abuja?

Don't be scared of falling a victim of fraud or any form of land issues. I can help you source, investigate and secure genuine lands to suit your requirements.

Call me on +(234)-909-210-2989.

@DOVANA REALTY.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dumps Nollywood, For Social Media Marital Drama!! (AMVCA Special) by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 07, 2017
Afro3:

It is "Alas!"not "Atlas", Atlas is a Greek god! Mr "I must copy and paste"..

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dumps Nollywood, For Social Media Marital Drama!! (AMVCA Special) by lonelydora: 12:12am On Mar 07, 2017
Today is my birthday

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dumps Nollywood, For Social Media Marital Drama!! (AMVCA Special) by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 07, 2017
Happy Birthday to you! Hope you have fun! Wehdone Sah!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dumps Nollywood, For Social Media Marital Drama!! (AMVCA Special) by project55: 12:15am On Mar 07, 2017
The dead buhari just called me on my phone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dumps Nollywood, For Social Media Marital Drama!! (AMVCA Special) by Rainmaker69(m): 12:26am On Mar 07, 2017
C
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dumps Nollywood, For Social Media Marital Drama!! (AMVCA Special) by Noblesoul123: 12:31am On Mar 07, 2017
lonelydora:
Today is my birthday
Happy Birthday

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dumps Nollywood, For Social Media Marital Drama!! (AMVCA Special) by lonelydora: 12:31am On Mar 07, 2017
Noblesoul123:

Happy Birthday

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dj Lambo Announced As President Of Choc Boi Nation (Photos) / Toyin Abraham Reacts To Alleged Beef Between Her And Funke Akindele(video) / PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.