Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,078 members, 7,852,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:25 PM

Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) (75884 Views)

Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) / A 70 Year Old Man Marries An 18 Year Old Girl In Imo State. / Why An Igbo Man Who Marries An Igbo Woman Should Go To Jail By Cool Fm Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by jarmy: 11:43am On Mar 07, 2017
THE MOOD OF THE OCCASION IS THAT OF A BURIAL CEREMONY.
THE POOR GIRL IS SO SAD!

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by amyzon: 11:43am On Mar 07, 2017
nextprince:

It is a question in response to ur submission. If the fictitious marriage was a result of emulation by the muslim, who were those rapists emulating?
It least it is recognized as a crime not celebrated

2 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 11:44am On Mar 07, 2017
BraniacX:

He said muhammed is languishing in hell (his opinion), how is that an insult to you and other muslims? Counteract him by stating why you know muhammed is not in hell, unless muhammed is a nairalander, he/she is entitled to have opinions of him that you wouldn't agree about, like you muslims refer to Jesus as another mere prophet and we don't scream blue murder about it!

What is it with some of you muslims and your feeling of entitlement to protection from our opinions against your religion and your prophet? undecided fvck that feeling bro! We ain't buying into it!

And seun for playing along and censoring non-insultive legitimate opinions, that pathway leads to the loss of that freedom that is the whole idea behind nairaland! ....... So kontinuu! Imagine being prevented from presenting opposing views in the islamic section after clicking that i am not muslim!

And that is a complement to Islam right? This is where problems always break out btw u lots and the muslims in the north. Just imagine saying this things b4 a muslim. And for nl administration to allow things like this shows its partisanship. Just imagine me saying same about Jesus Christ (which of course I will never).

U mean similar derogatory description of the Prophet are just OPINIONS?
Well, u know where u can do that and get away with it, social media. And don't be too carried away as well.
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by malware: 11:44am On Mar 07, 2017
no1madman:

Disgusting and perverted men like u. . .

Mad man.
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Thatgirl457: 11:45am On Mar 07, 2017
Ustec:

it seems you dont get me..we re on the same path though.!
No offence.!

Ohhhh sry it just I get a little bit agitated when people insult our religion
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 11:45am On Mar 07, 2017
amyzon:

It least it is recognized as a crime not celebrated

Pls what's this one saying? Or who understands his English?

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Thatgirl457: 11:46am On Mar 07, 2017
tmgold007:

Lolz my brother take it or leave it 90% of your people are pure evil
How are they evil please enlighten me
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by luminouz(m): 11:48am On Mar 07, 2017
Ustec:

keep twisting urself...!
60% of jambite and the ss3 students of today are not virgins...

The girl am seing there is a woman..!
DAT little pikin is a WOMAN? shocked shocked
Ur case is closed!

2 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 11:50am On Mar 07, 2017
tmgold007:

Brother all tribe has their own evil side BUT hausa own is just too much........yoruba is 40% evil...igbos are 50% evil hausa na 90% evil..they are only nice to themselves... very wicked people...that was how dey where pressing my friend breast cos she wore a harmless cloth at kastina.... undecided na this same hausa beat a corper to coma....the same hausa killed a 70year old woman accused her of been against islam.....these same people are bokoharm

First, I'm not ur brother.

Secondly, of all the crimes being committed in Nigeria, I will list some then you can get ur estimate of which tribe is leading even from nl.

Human rituals
Rape
Armed robbery
Prostitution
Kidnapping
Human trafficking
Drug trafficking

Pls tell me which tribes/regions are leading.

Alternatively, we may go about it this way;
To every single link of crime committed by a hausa man, I will give u links to five from ur region.

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by no1madman(m): 11:50am On Mar 07, 2017
malware:

You don't speak with wisdom, why? Ohh your moniker has answered it all.
I guess u r a muslim. .
I really feel pity for you. .

4 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Kaysalas(m): 11:53am On Mar 07, 2017
nextprince:

First, I'm not ur brother.

Secondly, of all the crimes being committed in Nigeria, I will list some then you can get ur estimate of which tribe is leading even from nl.

Human rituals
Rape
Armed robbery
Prostitution
Kidnapping
Human trafficking
Drug trafficking

Pls tell me which tribes/regions are leading.

Alternatively, we may go about it this way;
To every single link of crime committed by a hausa man, I will give u links to five from ur region.
U don RUN! HAHAHA!

4 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by malware: 11:55am On Mar 07, 2017
no1madman:

I guess u r a muslim. .
I really feel pity for you. .

I sympathize with you no1madman. Madness is not an easy sickness to deal with. Get well soon madman
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by amyzon: 11:56am On Mar 07, 2017
effyzie01:
Sometimes, as a Muslim, I find it hard to comment on these kind of threads. I feel most of the commentators have neither regards nor respect for their Muslim friends. They insult Muslims and Islam in equal measure.

They don't know that a significant percentage of Muslims (to be conservative, I'd say 80%) don't support, engage in, or advocate for underage marriage. We don't. But what can one do when the bride's parents consent to the whole thing?

They don't know the numerous sensitization campaigns and hundreds of man-hours dedicated to eradicate these and other related practices. But how could they when they don't even know how it all starte
Before condemning Islam and Muslims, one should ask why European, Asian or even Southern Nigerian Muslims don't practice these things.

Pls dear, educate me on why the imams can't stop it by not marry them in the first place, I really need to know
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 11:56am On Mar 07, 2017
Kaysalas:
Oh now I see your post! Don't provide evidence later... Provide it now! Hahaha
So you agree children get married in islam much younger... Then why did you TACKLE me in the first place when I said the guy was only copying Mohammed IBM abdula( peace be upon ME)?

U apparently have issues with comprehension and it will be a whole waste of time going this Lane with one who doesn't understand English.
As for the evidence, I will get it when I have the time.

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 11:57am On Mar 07, 2017
Kaysalas:

U don RUN! HAHAHA!

Run to where? What's this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Kaysalas(m): 11:58am On Mar 07, 2017
mustybaba55:
My brothers, one things u guys must no is that's most of this northern u see, some of them add culture to religion that does not mean all Muslim are the same
Hello, the truth is that most of you Muslims here are innocent AND unfortunately IGNORANT. KINDLY read up on the people vs Mohammed to understand more about the CULT you mistakenly call a religion all because you were born into it. With love Open your eyes
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Kaysalas(m): 11:59am On Mar 07, 2017
nextprince:

Run to where? What's this one saying?
Aha! Now give me proof Mary was also a child bride like aisha as you posited in your previous post.
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by BraniacX(m): 11:59am On Mar 07, 2017
nextprince:

And that is a complement to Islam right? This is where problems always break out btw u lots and the muslims in the north. Just imagine saying this things b4 a muslim. And for nl administration to allow things like this shows its partisanship. Just imagine me saying same about Jesus Christ (which of course I will never).

U mean similar derogatory description of the Prophet are just OPINIONS?
Well, u know where u can do that and get away with it, social media. And don't be too carried away as well.

In fewer words you're implying that your venerated muhammed needs protection from little lonely me? grin well fvck him! And please do go ballistic about Jesus whom i'll like to inform you doesn't need my protection because i view him as an active force not a fable needing constant revalidation and that is a major paradigm shift apart in terms of philosophies! And yes that's my opinion! The question is, why should you, your religion and your prophet need protection from my opinion? undecided
Do you notice that apart from your subtle threat to have me lynched in your majority northern muslim areas that we are actually having a debate? Why should you force an assumed holiness of your prophet on me, declare him untouchable and expect me to comply? undecided he's dipshit! (My opinion) and if you don't like it, quit nairaland!

2 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 12:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
BraniacX:

In fewer words you're implying that your venerated muhammed needs protection from little lonely me? grin well fvck him! And please do go ballistic about Jesus whom i'll like to inform you doesn't need my protection because i view him as an active force not a fable needing constant revalidation and that is a major paradigm shift apart in terms of philosophies! And yes that's my opinion! The question is, why should you, your religion and your prophet need protection from my opinion? undecided
Do you notice that apart from your subtle threat to have me lynched in your majority northern muslim areas that we are actually having a debate? Why should you force an assumed holiness of your prophet on me, declare him untouchable and expect me to comply? undecided he's dipshit! (My opinion) and if you don't like it, quit nairaland!

Don't worry. Noted.
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
Kaysalas:
Aha! Now give me proof Mary was also a child bride like aisha as you posited in your previous post.

Small fry, I can't stop what I'm doing right now and go in search of the age of one Marry just to satisfy one illiterate.
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Kaysalas(m): 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
nextprince:

U apparently have issues with comprehension and it will be a whole waste of time going this Lane with one who doesn't understand English.
As for the evidence, I will get it when I have the time.
You seem an expert in EVASIVE TACTICS! SHEBI I TELL YOU SAY U GO RUN IF WE START? he he he! But seriously you need to open your mind and question some things. I know u were born a Muslim, that explains how you feel... But I urge you to think objectively. If ever you choose to, I got some materials I will like to share with you to show that Islam is indeed of the devil. I know it hurts, but truth must be told. With love- kaysalas. Now run along
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 12:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
Kaysalas:

You seem an expert in EVASIVE TACTICS! SHEBI I TELL YOU SAY U GO RUN IF WE START? he he he! But seriously you need to open your mind and question some things. I know u were born a Muslim, that explains how you feel... But I urge you to think objectively. If ever you choose to, I got some materials I will like to share with you to show that Islam is indeed of the devil. I know it hurts, but truth must be told. With love- kaysalas. Now run along

In your mind, u are very reasonable now right? I will have time and invite u again on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Kaysalas(m): 12:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
nextprince:

Small fry, I can't stop what I'm doing right now and go in search of the age of one Marry just to satisfy one illiterate.
bwahahaha! You call me 'illiterate'? Kindly look up the meaning of the word ryt now and see who the unenlightened one is?

2 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Nukualofa: 12:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
malware:

See the person speaking about merit. Can you please correct the highlighted parts first? As far as I am concerned, you don't sound intelligent.
Your low IQ is just so nauseating.

Check up the meaning before advertising your ignorance
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Kaysalas(m): 12:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
nextprince:

In your mind, u are very reasonable now right? I will have time and invite u again on this forum.
I'll be waiting brov! Lots of love! Cheers!
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Kaysalas(m): 12:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
mustybaba55:
My brothers, one things u guys must no is that's most of this northern u see, some of them add culture to religion that does not mean all Muslim are the same
It actually has its origin in the Quran and the hadiths. Mohammed did it
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 12:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
Kaysalas:

Hello! Avoiding me now? I told you I was gonna give you a killer punch. Why are you not taking me on anymore grin

Who is avoiding u? For what? Actually, I may start avoiding u when I notice u are not making any sense just the way it already seems now.

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by dokyOloye: 12:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
effyzie01:

Now I'm disappointed.

First, why generalize? Not all of us engage in, or support, this. But...

Second, who should we protest against? The bride's parents who consented to the wedding or the authorities who are powerless once parental consent is involved? Or the religious Sheikhs who provide religious backings?

While not trying to defend this in human act, I assure you that MOST Northerners don't support this. Even the illiterates among them.

Generalizations, however, don't help. At all.
Muslims in Nigeria find it convenient to protest against Israel,but will never protest against d evil in their backyards?
So because d sheiks sanction it and d parents give consent,nothing can be done about it?
Shame on y'all.
That's how all of U kept quiet and were secretly hailing boko haram when they were killing only christians and policemen.
But when they tasted enuf blood and became very bloodthirsty and started killing muslims,U all rearranged Ur political narrative and started blaming Goodluck Jonathan, even when d perpetrators were obviously muslims and northerners.
I pity any christian who thinks he has anything in common wt U lot.
From d utterances of my colleagues,doctors for that matter,whenever anything concerning islam and even this shia/sunni wahala comes up,I'm sure they'd have been d ones throwing bombs and beheading ppl if there weren't other ppl saying so.
That was how I nearly cried d way 2 muslim doctors were trying to justify d needless murder of shia muslims just cos they were obviously sunnis.
Yet these ppl are ppl who are trained to save lives.
Shame on all Islam and muslims.D world would obviously be a better place wtout y'all.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by dokyOloye: 12:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
effyzie01:

Now I'm disappointed.

First, why generalize? Not all of us engage in, or support, this. But...

Second, who should we protest against? The bride's parents who consented to the wedding or the authorities who are powerless once parental consent is involved? Or the religious Sheikhs who provide religious backings?

While not trying to defend this in human act, I assure you that MOST Northerners don't support this. Even the illiterates among them.

Generalizations, however, don't help. At all.
Muslims in Nigeria find it convenient to protest against Israel,but will never protest against d evil in their backyards?
So because d sheiks sanction it and d parents give consent,nothing can be done about it?
Shame on y'all.
That's how all of U kept quiet and were secretly hailing boko haram when they were killing only christians and policemen.
But when they tasted enuf blood and became very bloodthirsty and started killing muslims,U all rearranged Ur political narrative and started blaming Goodluck Jonathan, even when d perpetrators were obviously muslims and northerners.
I pity any christian who thinks he has anything in common wt U lot.
From d utterances of my colleagues,doctors for that matter,whenever anything concerning islam and even this shia/sunni wahala comes up,I'm sure they'd have been d ones throwing bombs and beheading ppl if there weren't other ppl doing so.
That was how I nearly cried d way 2 muslim doctors were trying to justify d needless murder of shia muslims just cos they were obviously sunnis.
Yet these ppl are ppl who are trained to save lives.
Shame on Islam and muslims.It's obvious d world would've been a better place wtout y'all.
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by malware: 12:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
Nukualofa:
Your low IQ is just so nauseating.

Check up the meaning before advertising your ignorance

Hades is never spelled with small letter at the beginning..... Hades not hades, please. If you are intelligent enough, you would have seen that the auto-correction system has underlined the word for you. Who has low IQ now?

2 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by euchariadavid(f): 12:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ustec:

what is underage?
The moment a girl start menstruating,she becomes a woman..

In the 12th century,the roman catholic adopted the roman law which requires a brides to be atleast 12years old(must hv start menst.)before marriage.

The english ppl tag it underage or a minor cos its below the mariageable age limit in the MODERN day law..!

Guy,open ur eye,na one life we get to spend ea on earth..!
First,i disagree with that this girl is too small even if she has started mensurating secondly am not He
Your religion accept under age marriage
But mine dnt
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Kaysalas(m): 12:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
nextprince:

Who is avoiding u? For what? Actually, I may start avoiding u when I notice u are not making any sense just the way it already seems now.
just objectively consider all points raised here and see things for yourself. Cheers

By the way, have you looked up illiterate in the dictionary yet? Please do, to avoid using it carelessly next time. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself / I’m An Adult, I’m Not A Kid. I'm Just Suffering From Dwarfism - 22-year-old / Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.