Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,490 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him (76121 Views)

Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out / Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) / Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by bumi10(m): 5:14pm On May 12, 2017
A 48- year old man has collapsed collapsed in his home after his son introduced his girlfriend to him for the first time.

According to the son, Kwabena Kumah, his Ghanaian father is just overreacting.
“I don’t know what happened. He looked shocked when I showed my girlfriend to him. To me, she is the most beautiful person in the world. I don’t care what people say but I am going to marry her.

I think my dad is just overreacting.” he said.
Kojo Kumah, the father, while receiving treatment at Korlebu Teaching Hospital said “I know my son is not blind. I know my son is well educated and smart. I have given him everything he needs in order for him to get a good life. I don’t know why he wants to disappoint me.” he said

According to him, Hannah, his son’s girlfriend is “ugly and smelly”.

“It looks like she doesn’t have her bath. The texture of her skin is like the walls of an ancient building that needs renovation. Her face is so…

Oh my God. Where did Kwabena get this one too from? In fact, when I shook her hand, I thought I was holding an engine block. I know she will defend herself by saying she has inner beauty but you see, I am not an X-ray machine” he said.

A very sorrowful looking Hannah after the happening said she was not going to give up until she gets liked by her boyfriend’s family.

“I have been through many beauty therapies and I think that this is the best I can be with regard to my outward beauty. One thing my in-law doesn’t know is that, beauty is from within. I am very beautiful inside. I have a beautiful heart. I will not rest until he likes me.” She said

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/05/father-collapses-as-son-introduced-his.html?m=1

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by HungerBAD: 5:14pm On May 12, 2017
Lol

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 12, 2017
Bloggers and their lies

But, wetin concern Me?

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 12, 2017
op is dis really the gf? grin.all these lie lie bloggers sef grin

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by BlackDBagba: 5:25pm On May 12, 2017
Where is the picture? I can't see it sad

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 12, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Where is the picture? I can't see it sad
dats d pic I saw in his blog link cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by MhissBelva(f): 5:27pm On May 12, 2017
No pix?
Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by shinarlaura(f): 5:34pm On May 12, 2017
Hahaha

L'Amour est aveugle

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by Splinz(m): 5:39pm On May 12, 2017
bumi10:

According to him, Hannah, his son’s girlfriend is “ugly and smelly”.

“It looks like she doesn’t have her bath. The texture of her skin is like the walls of an ancient building that needs renovation. Her face is so…

Oh my God. Where did Kwabena get this one too from?

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by SirMichael1: 6:28pm On May 12, 2017
You know the drill op.

Pishure or adonbilivit

7 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by Fkforyou(m): 8:32pm On May 12, 2017
grin grin

The Father is a real Comedian... grin

What a clown... grin

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by Akshow: 9:33pm On May 12, 2017
Adonbilivit

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 12, 2017
grin She must be really fugly for a man to faint after meeting her

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by omoadeleye(m): 9:34pm On May 12, 2017
grin

25 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by Rosheal(m): 9:34pm On May 12, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by Teewhy2: 9:34pm On May 12, 2017
Beauty is in the eyes of the looker, the guy said she loves hear and that she is the most beautiful lady on earth. Case closed.

Do you need to do a roof parapet, or you are building on a water logged land. Try to reduce your building load with the use of polystyrene material.
Get to know more by clicking below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by princessayesha(f): 9:35pm On May 12, 2017
Lies

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by rabonni(m): 9:35pm On May 12, 2017
Ghana juju strong

For the boy eye na queen e be and that smell is a good body spray

6 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by ekensi01: 9:35pm On May 12, 2017
Sir wake up and take your child to a mental hospital.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by emeijeh(m): 9:35pm On May 12, 2017
God! What did i just read?

bumi10:

Oh my God. Where did Kwabena get this one too from? In fact, when I shook her hand, I thought I was holding an engine block. I know she will defend herself by saying she has inner beauty but you see, I am not an X-ray machine” he said.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by GeneralOjukwu: 9:35pm On May 12, 2017
I once had a blind date with a girl i met on 2go.

I hid behind some trees and called her number.

A bleached, not-clean, not-pretty girl picked the phone.....

This is what i did...... shocked

Broke Usain Bolt's record in 100M

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by Celestyn8213: 9:35pm On May 12, 2017
Na play abi na lie?

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by obaival(m): 9:36pm On May 12, 2017
grin ;DNot only ugly even smelly hmmm odikwa egwugrin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 12, 2017
Hmm
Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by jelil01: 9:36pm On May 12, 2017
Hahaha
Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by nicerod(m): 9:36pm On May 12, 2017
Aah emo re oo

Afi se in

O run bi obuko

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by ichommy(m): 9:36pm On May 12, 2017
grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by chillex8(m): 9:36pm On May 12, 2017
Savage cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by Zizicardo(f): 9:37pm On May 12, 2017
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by BabaCommander: 9:37pm On May 12, 2017
cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos) / Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) / My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.