Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

My Wife Had Sex With Her Pastor And My Younger Brother – Man Tells Court - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Wife Had Sex With Her Pastor And My Younger Brother – Man Tells Court (705 Views)

How Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Father And My Brother –man Cries Out (video) / See The Leaked Whatsapp Conversation Between A Lady And Her Pastor (photos) / The Cobra My Younger Brother Killed In Our Village (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Had Sex With Her Pastor And My Younger Brother – Man Tells Court by Naijaval(m): 6:43am On Apr 13, 2017
A 48-year-old clearing agent, Mr Francis Stephen, said on Wednesday that his wife is having an affair with her pastor and his younger brother.

“My wife is having sex with her pastor,’’ Stephen told an Igando Customary Court in Lagos while responding to a request by his wife, Ogechi, for the dissolution of their 13-year-old marriage. “My wife is sleeping with her pastor, when I got to know I confronted her and she confessed to me.

- See more at: http://www.naijaval.com/2017/04/12/my-wife-had-sex-with-her-pastor-and-my-younger-brother-man-tells-court/#sthash.NsT7wlEo.dpuf

Re: My Wife Had Sex With Her Pastor And My Younger Brother – Man Tells Court by hazan041(m): 6:46am On Apr 13, 2017
K
Re: My Wife Had Sex With Her Pastor And My Younger Brother – Man Tells Court by adorablepepple(f): 7:00am On Apr 13, 2017
Ose drogba!
Re: My Wife Had Sex With Her Pastor And My Younger Brother – Man Tells Court by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 13, 2017
See gobbe
Re: My Wife Had Sex With Her Pastor And My Younger Brother – Man Tells Court by EazyFrenzy(f): 7:02am On Apr 13, 2017
lolzz.. what a cheer giver! she is only paying her tithe to the pastor... and being a good sis-inlaw to your bro. so bro up only got a philanthropist as a wife.
Re: My Wife Had Sex With Her Pastor And My Younger Brother – Man Tells Court by LionDeLeo: 7:08am On Apr 13, 2017
Pastor again?

Hmm, just wondering the insults that Islam and muslims would have been getting if all these "pastor this pastor that" where to be replaced by "imam this and that".

Nawao!

Re: My Wife Had Sex With Her Pastor And My Younger Brother – Man Tells Court by Idydarling(f): 7:09am On Apr 13, 2017
the guy above
Re: My Wife Had Sex With Her Pastor And My Younger Brother – Man Tells Court by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 13, 2017
Na wa ooo
Re: My Wife Had Sex With Her Pastor And My Younger Brother – Man Tells Court by Naijarose(f): 2:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
<a href="https://naijarose.com/ " rel ="dofollow">niceone</a>

(1) (Reply)

Oba Akiolu Rekindles Acrimony In Yoruba Land, Engages Oni Of Ife In A Face Off / Graphic: Man Dies In Kaduna After His First Wife Poured Hot Water On Him For Mar / Woman Wins $758m Powerball Jackpot In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.