Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,988 members, 7,863,514 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:18 PM

Are You In Need Of An Atm Engineer Engineer In Owerri(wincor/ncr)? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are You In Need Of An Atm Engineer Engineer In Owerri(wincor/ncr)? (290 Views)

Meet Mayen Adetiba, The First Female Civil Engineer In Nigeria / Owerri Lawyer Wore Blue Suit To Court (Photos) / In Search Of An ATM Engineer(wincor/ncr) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Need Of An Atm Engineer Engineer In Owerri(wincor/ncr)? by ikembz(m): 6:23am On Mar 07, 2017
In need of an ATM Engineer in Owerri or close to Owerri?
Am an ATM Field engineer schooling in Owerri..actually a freelance engineer for now because of school..I do have experience in Wincor both software and the hardware of the ATM..and of NCR
NOTE: Software of NCR depends....Hardware no issue..
I am selling myself to every banks and ATM companies that has machines in Owerri and also other field Engineers that need backup could call on me...Just so you all want to know...I got my experience in one of the ATM companies in Lagos.
My digit....08130793964
Thank you all..

(1) (Reply)

Why Leadership Is Your Business / If You Want To Be A Marketer Or A Networker For A Reputable International NGO. / Civil Servants Express Grievance Anomalies Biometric Verification-Delta.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.