Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,497 members, 7,770,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:55 AM

Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist (47222 Views)

'Disappearance’ Of Michael Adikwu And Kayode Opadokun: Offa Bank Robbers / Corpse Of Kidnapper, Vampire, Received At Imo State Police Headquarter (Photos) / Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by naijabadoo(m): 6:38am On Mar 07, 2017
IweajuoGad

THE 55-year-old herbalist, who confessed to have prepared charms to fortify notorious kidnap kingpin, Henry Chibueze, popularly called Vampire, killed last week during a gun battle with operatives of the Inspector-General of Police Intelligence Response Team in Abia State, has said Vampire probably forgot to tie the charm for disappearance on his waist.

The herbalist, Iweajuo Gad, who was arrested in his shrine at Asoeme town in Aba, Abia South Local Government Area of Abia State, Sunday, revealed that he collected N700,000 to prepare the charms that facilitated his client’s rescue from the court.

This is just as one of the suspects arrested at the end of the gun battle that brought an end to Vampire’s reign revealed how late Chibueze killed three of his cousins, including a soldier.

Among charms prepared for Chibueze, according to his herbalist, were those that could stop bullets from penetrating his body and that of members of his gang, and could enable him disappear at will.

According to the herbalist, who allegedly also prepared charms for other robbers, “yes, I was his juju man. I performed the special ritual that made his escape from the Owerri High Court. I did it with the assistance of three other herbalists.

“Part of the rituals included causing disagreement among prison officials. We got the names of seven prison officials through the help of Vampire’s brother. I did incarnations, which caused them to be weak and confused. I was paid N700,000 for the ritual. I was given an initial payment of N200,000 for the preparation and after he was successfully rescued, I was paid the balance of N500,000.”

Asked why the charm failed on the day Chibueze was eventually killed, he stated that he could have forgotten to tie the charms for disappearance round his waist.

Confession

Meanwhile, one of the suspected members of the gang, Chukwuebuka Ikeazota, revealed how Vampire organised the bloody Friday, January 27, rescue from prison custody.

He disclosed that Vampire provided all the logistics, funds, arms and ammunition that was used by the gang.

Ikeazota further revealed that Vampire’s elder brother, Cornelius Ikeazota, led the gang that rescued Vampire.

After the rescue operation, he said that Vampire was taken to a house built by their elder brother in their home town in Anara, Isiala Mbano Local Government Area of Imo State, from where the gang resumed kidnapping.

The 23-year-old suspect also stated that the SUV that was used for the rescue operation was bought by Vampire, while he was in prison, adding that Vampire usually gave out his rifles for hire to various gangs of kidnappers operating within the state.

According to him, “I am related to Vampire by blood. My mother and his father were born by same parents. He is from Agbaja town in Nwagele Local Government Area, Imo State, and he used to visit us while we were younger.

“He stopped coming regularly to our house about 10 years ago, after he killed a soldier in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

Killed soldier, three cousins

“Afterwards, we heard that he was a robber and that during an operation he killed a soldier.

“He ran away after that incident and I didn’t see him again until 2015, when he was arrested by the Department of State Service, DSS, operatives.

“Before his arrest, three of my uncles were killed by a gunman in my mother’s home town in Agbaja.

“My mother and some of her sisters trooped to their village and laid curse on who ever carried out the killing.

“It was three days after the curse was placed on their killers that Vampire was arrested by DSS. During interrogation, he confessed to be responsible for the death of my uncles. He said he killed them because they swindled him of some money he gave them to build a house for him.

“I used to visit him while he was in prison; to buy him food. He did not eat food cooked in the prison. During one of the visits, he gave me a note to take to his native doctor in Abia State. He was always in constant communication with my elder brother Cornelius.

“He (Cornelius) was the person Vampire gave money to buy SUV for him and he knows where Vampire kept his weapons.

“It was Cornelius that organised the boys that went to the court to rescue Vampire. Thereafter, they brought him to our house. He never came out of the house during the day.

“Two days after his release, he regrouped his boys and they went into town, kidnapped four persons and kept them in a forest. He was still staying in our house at the time I was arrested.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/vampire-forgot-use-disappearance-charm-says-herbalist/

Photo: Chukwuebuka Ikeazota

2 Shares

Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 07, 2017
grin

3 Likes

Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by Adamsdelrio(m): 6:47am On Mar 07, 2017
There's nothing like he forgot... It was Vampire's time to die and nothing would have stopped him from dying. Nobody can escape his/her death when the time comes....

140 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by TheArticleNG(m): 6:53am On Mar 07, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by Vickiweezy(m): 7:00am On Mar 07, 2017
The juju man no remember use am as Vampire 4get use am?? mtcheeeew. Fake ass powers.
God over everything.

130 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by Karlman: 7:01am On Mar 07, 2017
TIME UP IS TIME UP

4 Likes

Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by themonk(m): 7:02am On Mar 07, 2017
So why didnt you yourself disappear?

Amd you dont look like someone who has ever earned 700k angry

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by YESpParticipant: 7:10am On Mar 07, 2017
Also Read about...

The agreement reached at a meeting btw the BOI MD with yes-p participants on Monday 6th March 2017.

https://www.nairaland.com/3667614/agreement-reached-meeting-btw-boi

1 Like

Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:12am On Mar 07, 2017
Oga juju man disappear from prison lemme see,vampire cup do full, so nothing like he forgot to wear the waist beed u called disappearing charm

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 07, 2017
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by naijabadoo(m): 8:18am On Mar 07, 2017
Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by osemoses1234(m): 8:29am On Mar 07, 2017
Dis baba don high

1 Like

Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by Expl0rers: 9:07am On Mar 07, 2017
funny... the baba still dey sell him market..

ANyways, if you missed the AMVCA, then check this out... the high point of the event is what falz did to chigurl, check it out here http://naijavocal.com/see-what-falz-and-chigurl-did-at-amvca-2017/
Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by veekid(m): 9:07am On Mar 07, 2017

radarada
Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by Catrinap: 9:07am On Mar 07, 2017
And this herberlist have to gots to come out and say such
Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 07, 2017
The truth about this vampire whatever is....

Vampires always die in movies. Ask Sam and Dean winchester grin

14 Likes

Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by obembet(f): 9:09am On Mar 07, 2017
H
Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by Kondomatic(m): 9:09am On Mar 07, 2017
hahaha.

Why didn't you use invisible jazz when they came for you? Abi the activation code don expire?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 07, 2017
Wawu

1 Like

Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by KINGwax007(m): 9:10am On Mar 07, 2017
Invisible charm ni?
Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by Olukologia(m): 9:10am On Mar 07, 2017
Eyah.
Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by nairaman66(m): 9:12am On Mar 07, 2017
Mumbo jumbo!! I guess the herbalist probably forgot to use his own disappearance charm as well.. brouhahaha!! grin

Or maybe they sent DISAPPERANCE to 131, but as usual MTN network is always unavailable!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by policy12: 9:13am On Mar 07, 2017
Is only God that He is not just mighty but Allmighty, He never sleep nor slumber when u rely on him he doesn't fail.

3 Likes

Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by bqlekan(m): 9:13am On Mar 07, 2017
Fake fake fake fake fake
Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by 14teenK: 9:13am On Mar 07, 2017
Hahahahahah even merlin no fit make Arthur disappear....na this...better respect your self's oo
Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by Lemonade01(m): 9:13am On Mar 07, 2017
How come he doesn't have the disappearance charm himself to carry him from police custody to America! All this powerless power sef undecided

5 Likes

Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by scachy(m): 9:14am On Mar 07, 2017
I saw the herbalist is handcuffed, and I wonder if he also forgot to use his disappearance charm when security operatives came to arrest him. Yeye!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by temmypotter(m): 9:15am On Mar 07, 2017
I don't even know what to say, but guys for real these fetish charms are somewhat potent, the bible even confirms this, the devil is anointed and releases that anointing and power for his subjects. herbalist charms work at least I know from experience. My school is around a fetish place in Osun state, so last week a friends phone got stolen and he told me he went to see an herbalist who did some things for him. I was dumbfounded. this guy got his phone back yesterday, the thief just found his way back and gave him the phone.. I was there! it was as though the thief was under an influence! chai..
charm dey work o..

nonetheless Jesus is the chief herbalist. lol

5 Likes

Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by TheBlessedMAN: 9:16am On Mar 07, 2017
hm

2 Likes

Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by ichommy(m): 9:16am On Mar 07, 2017
scachy:
I saw the herbalist is handcuffed, and I wonder if he also forgot to use his disappearance charm when security operatives came to arrest him. Yeye!

grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy’s Mother Jailed Five Years For Receiving N91M Internet Fraud Money / Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed / Residents Discover Hotel Where People Die Mysteriously In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.