Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,975 members, 7,810,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist (47242 Views)

'Disappearance’ Of Michael Adikwu And Kayode Opadokun: Offa Bank Robbers / Corpse Of Kidnapper, Vampire, Received At Imo State Police Headquarter (Photos) / Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by neutrotoba(m): 9:16am On Mar 07, 2017
issokay
Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:17am On Mar 07, 2017
Mumu why he no disappear since his charm is effective
Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by obafemee80(m): 9:17am On Mar 07, 2017
Mr herbalist,with all your talents and power,joining the Nigerian army should have been a better idea.May be by now,Boko Haram insurgency could have been a thing of the past.
You see ur life..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by NotComplaining: 9:19am On Mar 07, 2017
use it on his behalf na, wetin dey dere. disappear na.
Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by martineverest(m): 9:19am On Mar 07, 2017
The curses from his victim just ended his life
Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by Lukenitheooo6(m): 9:20am On Mar 07, 2017
every day for the thief oneday for the owner of the house na so e dey be
Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by berrystunn(m): 9:21am On Mar 07, 2017
Pictures of Vampire
Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by anyicash(m): 9:24am On Mar 07, 2017
Even the herbalist also forgot to tie his juju too, cos he would have disseappeard in other to avoid his arrest..story for the gods.
Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by goldedprince: 9:25am On Mar 07, 2017
wait o, so this juju amd jaz really dey work?
damn, nigerians are real idiots.
instead of arresting this jaz man who have shown proofs that his jaz is real, why not employ him to do jaz for soldiers fighting boko haram.
this is why i love america.
if na usa this jaz man do this with proof, he will be utilized positively
Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by Jabioro: 9:25am On Mar 07, 2017
Your power failed, I don't know why your power couldn't tell you they were coming after you or you're wanting? If Vampire could not disappear by forgotten to use his waist belt charm, what about you. OK now do wonder where you're by commanding the wall to fall apart.. Yeye dey smell
Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by thunderbabs: 9:28am On Mar 07, 2017
Noooo, na hin gang member chop garlic go their meeting for forest wey weaken the vampire.... tongue
Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by Eledan: 9:31am On Mar 07, 2017
This utopia Biafra will be fun. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by symbianDON(m): 9:33am On Mar 07, 2017
temmypotter:
I don't even know what to say, but guys for real these fetish charms are somewhat potent, the bible even confirms this, the devil is anointed and releases that anointing and power for his subjects. herbalist charms work at least I know from experience. My school is around a fetish place in Osun state, so last week a friends phone got stolen and he told me he went to see an herbalist who did some things for him. I was dumbfounded. this guy got his phone back yesterday, the thief just found his way back and gave him the phone.. I was there! it was as though the thief was under an influence! chai..
charm dey work o..

nonetheless Jesus is the chief herbalist. lol
quite true! charms do work....but like orthodox medicine, e de get expiry date grin
Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by theway83: 9:33am On Mar 07, 2017
everyday for the thief's one day is the owner
Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by Folksyharry(m): 9:45am On Mar 07, 2017
That day he die na the day he cup don full. Even you herbalist why you nor disappear? You forget too?
Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by Cire80: 9:46am On Mar 07, 2017
Bulletproof, disappearance and many other jazz exist. How can any Nigerian doubt this? Anyway, not everyone has witnessed the street life but my street niggaz know how it works. Not advising anyone to try it though because of the repercussions.
Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by Bgorgeous: 9:46am On Mar 07, 2017
Juju dey fear police bullet
Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by Trexnemesis(m): 9:47am On Mar 07, 2017
This people sef!
Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by Coolgent(m): 9:53am On Mar 07, 2017
Hardworking jews & crime are like 5&6.
Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by promkeyz(m): 9:53am On Mar 07, 2017
This herbalist is a scammer....
Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by yinkslinks(m): 9:53am On Mar 07, 2017
naijabadoo:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/vampire-forgot-use-disappearance-charm-says-herbalist/

Photo: Chukwuebuka Ikeazota
And u cant do for ursef to disappear? weak babalawo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by airmark(m): 9:57am On Mar 07, 2017
temmypotter:
I don't even know what to say, but guys for real these fetish charms are somewhat potent, the bible even confirms this, the devil is anointed and releases that anointing and power for his subjects. herbalist charms work at least I know from experience. My school is around a fetish place in Osun state, so last week a friends phone got stolen and he told me he went to see an herbalist who did some things for him. I was dumbfounded. this guy got his phone back yesterday, the thief just found his way back and gave him the phone.. I was there! it was as though the thief was under an influence! chai..
charm dey work o..

Do you think all soldiers will allow incisions and diabolical stuffs to be tied around their waists?
Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 07, 2017
Adamsdelrio:
There's nothing like he forgot... It was Vampire's time to die and nothing would have stopped him from dying. Nobody can escape his/her death when the time comes....
You can escape 'death', if you are not on the wrong place (space) and the wrong time (Time). So Death and Life is a factor of Time and Space, if you alter both dynamics, you have escaped.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by malware: 10:13am On Mar 07, 2017
WHY YOU NO USE AM DISAPPEAR TOO?

1 Like

Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by upuphim(m): 10:25am On Mar 07, 2017
Every charm/amulet/concoction has an expiry date. Its only God protection that has no expiry date.
Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 07, 2017
Vickiweezy:
The juju man no remember use am as Vampire 4get use am?? mtcheeeew. Fake ass powers.
God over everything.

There's one thing you don't know, those SARS don't just go out for operation like that, especially when it involves someone deadly like vampire.

They consult their own god to know the necessary thing to do and when to strike...

The herbalist time was up.. That's all

1 Like

Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 07, 2017
folarinmiles:
grin

I dey laugh with you in vampire
Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by ekeroyal(m): 10:34am On Mar 07, 2017
I will believe this juju thing when Nigerians are able to travel to any part of the world without visa by just staying in their rooms with the charm around their waist and boom, they're in the country of their choice.
Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by DirtyGold: 10:41am On Mar 07, 2017
temmypotter:
charm dey work o..

Is that so?
Oya, pass me that baba's number because I got someone I wanna deal with angry

What's tha business?
Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 07, 2017
So this man has been arround and Nnamdi Kanu is gnashing his teeth in kuje prison. Misplacement of priority, Igbo make una pray hard for Buhari to die ok.
Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 07, 2017
herbalist u too disappear na or why u no confuse the police when dem come carry you? yeye

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pipeline Explosion Rocks Abule-Egba In Lagos / Man Faking Madness Caught With N250,000, Three Iphones, Women Underwear In Ogun / Residents Discover Hotel Where People Die Mysteriously In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.