Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Plus Size Lady In Bum Short: Hit Or Miss? - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Plus Size Lady In Bum Short: Hit Or Miss? (65267 Views)

Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" / Who Is Star Delguidice? Lady With Bum Implants Unable To Sit Down (see Photos) / Nigerian Man Steps Out In Bum Shorts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plus Size Lady In Bum Short: Hit Or Miss? by donsheddy1(m): 6:43pm On Mar 07, 2017
LordCenturion:

U are not the only one that are stupid, including the madman that give birth to u, ur forefathers, even including ur progenitor, all of them are from animal lineage... So, that's the reason y I will have to stop replying u
Hahahaha!!!! You That was giving birth to from a rape victim. Or did your mum not told you that your father raped her and that she tried aborting you with "Gamaline 20" thereby causing you serious brain damage? I know she would not cos she clearly knew you have no brains
Re: Plus Size Lady In Bum Short: Hit Or Miss? by Cutehector(m): 6:59am On Mar 08, 2017
Lmao
Re: Plus Size Lady In Bum Short: Hit Or Miss? by sleekiii: 7:47am On Mar 08, 2017
would you love to look good,make extra cash and have fun as well?if Yes is your answer then be my guest on wednesday 8th of march at the oriflame corporate head office 43,Adeniyi Jones,ikeja by 10am.Entry is free.to book your space whatsapp 08051098389.you don't want to miss this lifetime opportunity.

Re: Plus Size Lady In Bum Short: Hit Or Miss? by oolapeju: 2:50pm On Aug 30, 2020
Disgusting[color=#000000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SHOCKING!!! WHY LADIES WEAR WAIST BEADS. (A Must Read) / Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) / Yuan Herong, A Female Chinese Doctor And Bodybuilder (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.