Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Yuan Herong, A Female Chinese Doctor And Bodybuilder (Photos) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Yuan Herong, A Female Chinese Doctor And Bodybuilder (Photos) (65503 Views)

When A Female Wears A Ring On Her Thumb Or Index Finger / Yuan And Rmb Transfers To Bank And Alipay For 1688 And Taobao Available / Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yuan Herong, A Female Chinese Doctor And Bodybuilder (Photos) by Explorers(m): 12:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
Yuan Herong, a doctor, aspring Kung-Fu fighter, and a bodybuilder who is taking social media by storm.

People on the internet are dubbing her the real life "Chun Li", likening her to the iconic Street Fighter character.

Yuan, 30, started working out two years ago because she wanted to “look stronger,” going to the gym five times a week.

The results have defintely paid off and since then, she’s earned an unbelievably ripped physique and garnered hundreds of thousands of followers on her social media.

https://cavemancircus.com/2022/08/08/yuan-herong/

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yuan Herong, A Female Chinese Doctor And Bodybuilder (Photos) by Explorers(m): 12:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
Outside of the gym, Yuan works as a physician in a Chinese medicine clinic in the city of Qingdao in eastern China’s Shandong Province.

She explained that she got interested in bodybuilding from a young age because she’s always loved Kung Fu.

“Both my parents are doctors.

At first, I didn’t really want to study Chinese medicine; I liked martial arts.

My parents told me not to give up my medical studies because they said it was a career that could benefit me for all my life,” she said.

She tried yoga classes and even hired a private instructor to give her muscle training, however it wasn’t what she was aiming for.

Yuan said she started to taking up bodybuilding after meeting Zhang Wei, a professional bodybuilder, through work.

Zhang encouraged her to compete in bodybuilding contests and designed a training regimen for her.

“Because I am a traditional Chinese medicine practitioner, I don’t need to work shifts.

Therefore I get to go to the gym at 5:30 pm when I finish work.

I visit the gym four to five times a week, no matter what, whether it rains or not,” she said.

“I have thought of giving up. Training is a tough, painful, tiring and lonely process.

But when I saw my muscles becoming more and more toned, I felt it was worth it,” Yuan said.

Last month, Yuan’s hard work paid off when she came second in the women’s Class-A competition in a national championship held by the Chinese Bodybuilding Association.

However, it seems that the doctor now has another passion she wishes to pursue:

“After I make some money, I will use it to hire a master and learn martial arts.

I have never given up my martial arts dream.”

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yuan Herong, A Female Chinese Doctor And Bodybuilder (Photos) by LarrySun(m): 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2022
I'd still hit. It'd be tight with all those muscles.

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yuan Herong, A Female Chinese Doctor And Bodybuilder (Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 12:34pm On Aug 11, 2022
It is great to build your muscles,
It is great to be fit and healthy,
It is great to be a Doctor, lawyer, Engineer and all that
It is great to have lots of followers on line and offline.
But if you fail to obtain the needful and you Depart this Earth! You have wasted your life.

The needful is to Have a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ and to live in obedience to HIS Word and Commandments.

148 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Yuan Herong, A Female Chinese Doctor And Bodybuilder (Photos) by Biafranodogwu55: 12:35pm On Aug 11, 2022
She aint my spec
I like my chicks soft and girly.

147 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Yuan Herong, A Female Chinese Doctor And Bodybuilder (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 12:35pm On Aug 11, 2022
Even though she look like a doll, she cant be a Sex Doll.. She shud be called bouncer doll

If man put prick for this one toto, ur prick go just bend.... her toto go don get unneccessary muscle wey strong pass dick muscle grin grin grin grin grin

116 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Yuan Herong, A Female Chinese Doctor And Bodybuilder (Photos) by tillaman(m): 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
sad
Re: Yuan Herong, A Female Chinese Doctor And Bodybuilder (Photos) by midehi2(f): 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2022
Pretty face, but that body build, nah nah

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yuan Herong, A Female Chinese Doctor And Bodybuilder (Photos) by Jeon(f): 1:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
Ewwww

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yuan Herong, A Female Chinese Doctor And Bodybuilder (Photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2022
Wow

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yuan Herong, A Female Chinese Doctor And Bodybuilder (Photos) by fortune1894(m): 4:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
LarrySun:
I'd still hit. It'd be tight with all those muscles.
she go beat you wotowoto

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yuan Herong, A Female Chinese Doctor And Bodybuilder (Photos) by Skibani99(m): 10:39pm On Aug 11, 2022
Absolutely weird

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yuan Herong, A Female Chinese Doctor And Bodybuilder (Photos) by Lagusta(m): 9:56am On Aug 12, 2022
no one noticed that AAAASSSSS shocked shocked

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yuan Herong, A Female Chinese Doctor And Bodybuilder (Photos) by fasho01(m): 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2022
She is indeed real life Chun Li.. However, I don't find her attractive

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yuan Herong, A Female Chinese Doctor And Bodybuilder (Photos) by NtiObaEneke(f): 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2022
This aunty can never be a victim of domestic violence.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yuan Herong, A Female Chinese Doctor And Bodybuilder (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2022
Innocently gallant!!!

1 Like

Re: Yuan Herong, A Female Chinese Doctor And Bodybuilder (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2022
Not my spec irrespective of her profession.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yuan Herong, A Female Chinese Doctor And Bodybuilder (Photos) by alexvic12: 9:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
You guys just come here to sexualize someone who's building her body!

So disgusted by many comments here.

Nonsense!

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yuan Herong, A Female Chinese Doctor And Bodybuilder (Photos) by luminouz(m): 1:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
Not for me.

I have enough muscles for both of us

11 Likes

Re: Yuan Herong, A Female Chinese Doctor And Bodybuilder (Photos) by blingxx(m): 8:09am On Aug 17, 2022
That face looks like it doesn't belong to the rest of her body undecided .. this is weird asf

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yuan Herong, A Female Chinese Doctor And Bodybuilder (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
blingxx:
That face looks like it doesn't belong to the rest of her body undecided .. this is weird asf
her trainer (professional body builder) did an outstanding job.

Yes It is the same face, she looks good bcoz she comes from well to do family where both parents are med docs. And she herself is also fairly well to do being a med doctor

So many lessons to learn here. She kept trying, looking for the right trainer even after the other one she hired failed to produce the desired results.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yuan Herong, A Female Chinese Doctor And Bodybuilder (Photos) by Obudupikin: 11:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
She don use gym spoil body. On a real, this babe fit beat that man called Bobrisky.

2 Likes

Re: Yuan Herong, A Female Chinese Doctor And Bodybuilder (Photos) by Authoreety: 5:23pm On Aug 30, 2022
What's all this!

Nyakiiii!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yuan Herong, A Female Chinese Doctor And Bodybuilder (Photos) by Joshmoore(m): 5:23pm On Aug 30, 2022
Pass abeg, I no smash

2 Likes

Re: Yuan Herong, A Female Chinese Doctor And Bodybuilder (Photos) by DropsMic(m): 5:23pm On Aug 30, 2022
Kai
Re: Yuan Herong, A Female Chinese Doctor And Bodybuilder (Photos) by hbk001(m): 5:23pm On Aug 30, 2022
Yuan, it's nice to meet you but you really don't need all these stuffs.... anyway, what's my own? Since it's what you love, I pass.
Re: Yuan Herong, A Female Chinese Doctor And Bodybuilder (Photos) by Csami(m): 5:23pm On Aug 30, 2022
I swear, this one go beat me wella

2 Likes

Re: Yuan Herong, A Female Chinese Doctor And Bodybuilder (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 5:23pm On Aug 30, 2022
But why she disfigure her body like this ni??. The body is a no no for me. She's pretty facially tho

4 Likes

Re: Yuan Herong, A Female Chinese Doctor And Bodybuilder (Photos) by Passionate888: 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
shocked
Re: Yuan Herong, A Female Chinese Doctor And Bodybuilder (Photos) by Kollabo419: 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
Nna mehn ....

Where is ndlea when u need them grin
Haba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yuan Herong, A Female Chinese Doctor And Bodybuilder (Photos) by hbk001(m): 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
Righteousness2:
It is great to build your muscles,
It is great to be fit and healthy,
It is great to be a Doctor, lawyer, Engineer and all that
It is great to have lots of followers on line and offline.
But if you fail to obtain the needful and you Depart this Earth! You have wasted your life.

The needful is to Have a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ and to live in obedience to HIS Word and Commandments.

Baba na every news and bits of information you dey always link to your preaching....wetin dey play sef

I no just understand how this post correlate to your write-up. You be case study fa

15 Likes

Re: Yuan Herong, A Female Chinese Doctor And Bodybuilder (Photos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
Got a model bi$ch and she tighter than a grill plier

Sneak and steal my flows lots of these niggas slick biters

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) / Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy / SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.