Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires (13098 Views)

The Methodology Of The Salaf Was The Soundest, The Most Correct And The Best / Faced With Sexual Desires Or Have Wet Dreams & You Are Unmarried?learn From This / Who Are The Salaf? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 23, 2017
^^ but when we talk, some of their hypocrites here will say we just like condemning.....

WAllaahul musta'aan...
Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by Empiree: 5:18pm On May 23, 2017
^^^

I have been told to free you actually but i should say something now. What you dont get is you guys are condemning for generalizing people. Every single muslim MUST reject what the guy (attachment above) said. That's not islam. You are to condemn that particular person not entire people which you are doing. And then, retort to calling people hypocrites.

The people who do things like this are usually young guys who are self proclaimed "murid" but they are not. Generalisation is what you are condemned for. Now look at this attachments below and read what the guy said. I snapped the image posted by the brother above to him and this is what he said

Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by Demmzy15(m): 9:17pm On May 23, 2017
THE KING OF SAUDI ARABIA IS NOT AN ANGEL!

Some people burst out on social media to attack and condemn Salafiyyah (the path of the pious predecessors) because of the handshake of the king of Saudi Arabia (Salman bin Abdul-Azeez Al Saud) with Malenia Trump (the wife of President Donald Trump of United State of America).

Some people even condemned Saudi Arabia not to be a land of Tawheed (monotheism) because of the handshake of the king with a woman.

If I may ask if Saudi Arabia in no more a religious country because of what the king did, then what should we call it?

Almighty Allaah has made Saudi Arabia an apex above all countries in terms of religion, monotheism, studying of the religion and many standard scholars compared to our country Nigeria.

Whether you like it or not Allaah has made Saudi Arabia a special place because Hajj which is one the pillars of Islaam must be done there, if you have the ability to do it.

Allaah knows best with whom to place His Message, humiliation and disgrace from Allaah and a severe torment will overtake the criminals (polytheists, sinners, etc.) for that which they used to plot. (Sooratul An'aam, Verse 124).

The handshake of the king of Saudi with a woman does not negate Saudi Arabia from being the land of Tawheed (monotheism) and likewise the king of Saudi Arabia can also make mistakes because he's not an Angel.

Making mistakes and falling short are undoubtedly part of human nature and no one will be free of shortcomings in his obedience to Allaah, or free of mistakes or forgetfulness or sins, all of us fall short, commit sins, and make mistakes.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Every son of Aadam sins, and the best of those who sin are those who repent.” Narrated by At-Tirmidhi, 2499; classed as hasan by Ash-Shaykh Al-Albaani.

May Almighty Allaah keep Saudi Arabia peaceful and guide it's people to His obedience.

«Abu Mardiy Kewdirôrun At-thaqoofiy»
Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by Demmzy15(m): 9:35pm On May 23, 2017
DON'T BE LIKE A HOUSEFLY!

It is disgusting that those people who burst out to condemn the king of Saudi Arabia due to his handshake with a woman didn't come out from their hole to commend him for correcting Donald Trump (The President of USA) to drink with his right hand.

These people are just like housefly that is addicted to looking for wounds in the body even if one is dressed in his best clothes sprayed with good perfume.

Look here, if you come after me and start behaving like a housefly, I will just get rid of you with Sunnah Raid (Sunnatic Insects Killer).

May Almighty Allaah keep Saudi Arabia peaceful and guide it's people to His obedience.

«Abu Mardiy Kewdirôrun At-thaqoofiy»

2 Likes

Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by FriendNG: 9:36pm On May 23, 2017
Leave them. They have insult Saudia before so it is not new. They are looking for any slightest mistake to crucify Land of purity becux of Karbala.

It is all work of Shi'a devels and some sufis.

1 Like

Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 23, 2017
Abu Uwais (rahimahullaah) said:
If you don't defend Islaam with your tongue and in your heart and with your position against Ahlul Bid'ah, (then) you will never defend it (Islaam) on the battlefield. Forget it!

3 Likes

Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 23, 2017
^^ This goes to those that wants us to be hypocrites like them by saying "don't condemn them openly, if you must condemn them, do so indoors without them knowing" this statement is hypocrisy, so we should laugh so their face and curse them behind their back ? If you can't defend the seen with your mouth now, then you will flee in the battlefield..

1 Like

Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by IbnMajaah: 10:23pm On May 23, 2017
It is reported that Al-Ḥasan Al-Baṣrī – Allāh have mercy on him – said:

Do not sit with the people of desires (Bid'ah, heresy), even if you think you have a response [to what they say].

Al-Harawī, Dhamm Al-Kalām article 765.
'Aqîdah , Bid'ah , fitnah , Refutations
Al-Ḥasan Al-Baṣrī

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by Demmzy15(m): 10:26pm On May 24, 2017
Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem

Q: Peace be upon you, our Shaykh. We want from you a word of guidance for the youth who insult and curse the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, may Allaah safeguard it, since the visit of Trump. May Allaah reward you with good and bless you.*

A: What awaits the Kingdom after Iran allied itself with Russia, the world’s second largest country and owner of the largest nuclear power alongside America?

Iran’s evil actions have made it clear that their next targets are Jordan and Saudi Arabia. Do they want Saudi Arabia to keep watching until they find the Raafidah tampering with Makkah and Madinah; hanging the heads of the People of Sunnah from the minarets, pronouncing disbelief over Abu Bakr and Omar (may Allaah be pleased with them), and accusing Aai’sha (may Allaah be pleased with her) of fornication? Is this what they want?

He does not insult and curse the Kingdom except one of two people: the feebleminded ignoramus who combined between ignorance and knowledge, who – even if he is considered Sunni – wars against the Sunnah and strengthens its enemies, and he is the one who does not perceive the reality correctly. Or the one sick with hypocrisy or religious innovation and desires.

We know that Saudi Arabia has shortcomings but sufficient is it in honour that it is the number one country in the world that screams that it is upon the Book and the Sunnah with the methodology of the Righteous Predecessors. And verily, it is upon Tawheed and Sunnah despite the pressures it faces from the secularists and corrupt governments.

Let it be known that indeed we have sought that the evil of many governments be averted by Allaah from the callers to Tawheed and Sunnah by means of Saudi Arabia. I ask Allaah to aid the Saudi ruler by increasing him in adherence to the truth, and that He defends him and his family.

Shaykh Ali al-Ramly (hafidahullah)

Translated by Abu Summayah Omar El-Saleh

25 Sha'baan 1438
21 May 2017

#We currently see how the Matam Chimps have been hitting thir face since Trump visited!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 26, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by Alennsar(f): 2:50pm On May 26, 2017
salaam Abdelkabir nd sorry for derailing your thread pls I sent you an email nd I will like to get your response.
Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 26, 2017
Wa alaykumus salaam......I already replied since morning......
Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by Alennsar(f): 6:42pm On May 26, 2017
AbdelKabir:
Wa alaykumus salaam......I already replied since morning......

thanks av sent another one
Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 27, 2017
Alennsar:

thanks av sent another one

Hope you've done what you were told to do?
Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by Alennsar(f): 9:23pm On May 27, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Hope you've done what you were told to do?

yes I sent an email to him but he's not responding and d other banks said I have to be their regular customer for six months bfore anything.
Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by Nobody: 1:55am On May 28, 2017
Alennsar:

yes I sent an email to him but he's not responding and d other banks said I have to be their regular customer for six months bfore anything.

Check if he is online ATM......which of the banks did you visit? Stanbic or jaiz?
Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by Alennsar(f): 10:09am On May 28, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Check if he is online ATM......which of the banks did you visit? Stanbic or jaiz?

stanbic does not give loan without interest. m talking about jaiz ( Islamic bank)

av check his profile but he's last seen on may 23
Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by Alennsar(f): 4:14pm On May 30, 2017
salaam abdelkabir pls y are you not responding
Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by AbooUthaymeen(m): 4:42pm On May 30, 2017
Alennsar:
salaam abdelkabir pls y are you not responding

Wa alaykum salaam.......firstly my other account is under shackles, secondly did you send a msg I didn't respond?

By the way how did you know stanbic don't give without interest?

And as for jaiz, that's new to me, I never knew they had such policy now....
Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by Alennsar(f): 4:50pm On May 30, 2017
AbooUthaymeen:

Wa alaykum salaam.......firstly my other account is under shackles, secondly did you send a msg I didn't respond?

By the way how did you know stanbic don't give without loans?

And as for jaiz, that's new to me, I never knew they had such policy now....

yes I sent you a msg two days ago. my husband company open an acct for him Der. I don't know maybe jaiz is dsame with Islamic bank here in Abuja but they are d only one dat give without interests
Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by AbooUthaymeen(m): 4:57pm On May 30, 2017
Alennsar:

yes I sent you a msg two days ago. my husband company open an acct for him Der. I don't know maybe jaiz is dsame with Islamic bank here in Abuja but they are d only one dat give without interests

Oh! I did not see it......actually stanbic as I know also make provisions for Muslims..... Just check.....

Jaiz is jaiz every where...
Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by Alennsar(f): 5:03pm On May 30, 2017
AbooUthaymeen:

Oh! I did not see it......actually stanbic as I know also make provisions for Muslims..... Just check.....

Jaiz is jaiz every where...

ok I will tanks
Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by Alennsar(f): 5:04pm On May 30, 2017
I will update you bfore Friday
Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by AbooUthaymeen(m): 5:12pm On May 30, 2017
Alennsar:
I will update you bfore Friday

You should add insha Allaah....
Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by Alennsar(f): 5:16pm On May 30, 2017
AbooUthaymeen:

You should add insha Allaah....
I will update you bfore friday insha Allah. thanks for remembering me
Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by Alennsar(f): 9:08pm On May 30, 2017
salaam Aboouthaymeen. av check d two of dem oo. stanbic gives with interest why jaiz does not give at all cos dey re not operating basically for Muslims but for all.
d both of dem operate non interest acct but jaiz help people by giving them goods on credit then you pay back after selling it. and mean while jaiz is d same as Islamic bank. there's no way Der ooo
Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by Nobody: 6:37am On May 31, 2017
Alennsar:
salaam Aboouthaymeen. av check d two of dem oo. stanbic gives with interest why jaiz does not give at all cos dey re not operating basically for Muslims but for all.
d both of dem operate non interest acct but jaiz help people by giving them goods on credit then you pay back after selling it. and mean while jaiz is d same as Islamic bank. there's no way Der ooo

Sent you a mail in response to this....
Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 04, 2017
https://abdurrahman.org/2015/02/25/the-salaf-and-their-position-towards-the-people-of-innovation-and-desires-imaam-al-laalikaaee/

I dunno much about how to interact with people pf innovations but I found the pdf helpful.

How does one balance between being nice and good in hope for a change ( ie the people change)and being firm? When should a person decide to be firm or soft?

I think this answers your question;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJrQGJNae0g

Cc: mofpearl

1 Like

Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by Mofpearl: 10:01am On Jun 04, 2017
AbdelKabir:

I think this answers your question;

Jazakallahu Khyran

Who is considered unjust though?
Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
Mofpearl:

Jazakallahu Khyran

Who is considered unjust though?

A transgressor, a transgressor of Allaah's commandment is unjust.....
Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by Mofpearl: 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
AbdelKabir:

A transgressor, a transgressor of Allaah's commandment is unjust.....

Okaay so from my understanding a stubborn unjust person is the one who denies the truth and continues his actions.
Re: How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
Mofpearl:

Okaay so from my understanding a stubborn unjust person is the one who denies the truth and continues his actions.

Yes in this context....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hijab Dispute: COHI Warns LASG / My Hijab Experience / Muslim Students Reject Hijab Ban In Lagos Public Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.