Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Pic: The Lady Being Accused Of Blackmail By Apostle Suleman Releases Exclsv Pics - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pic: The Lady Being Accused Of Blackmail By Apostle Suleman Releases Exclsv Pics (5733 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Releases 34 Shocking Prophetic Revelations For 2020 / Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft / "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pic: The Lady Being Accused Of Blackmail By Apostle Suleman Releases Exclsv Pics by xykms101: 3:51pm On Mar 07, 2017
Mortiple:
Another failed photoshop from BMC crew!

This was the same photo of Apostle Sulaiman that was released earlier with another picture of the prostitute at the top corner.

The whole thing is becoming childish rather than messy.

By the way, from various available pictures of that babe, her booby (bossom) no big reach like this photoshopped one.

Are you for real or you just decided to showcase your foolishness ? Can't you see the picture of her in the pink top is so match with the previous pics. The dress is being removed just as the conversation gets deeper. No tell me say u never do am before.

1 Like

Re: Pic: The Lady Being Accused Of Blackmail By Apostle Suleman Releases Exclsv Pics by xykms101: 4:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
Mortiple:
Make THUNDER fire you over there!!! Bastkard like you!!!

What does these pics prove to you? Mischief makers!!! This is an epic fail, shikena!

Hehehe e pain am weeell , brainwashed mofo ... ur plate cleaner MOG don enta karma's trap.

1 Like

Re: Pic: The Lady Being Accused Of Blackmail By Apostle Suleman Releases Exclsv Pics by Mortiple(m): 4:20pm On Mar 07, 2017
xykms101:

Hehehe e pain am weeell , brainwashed mofo ... ur plate cleaner MOG don enta karma's trap.

Keep hallucinating. Provide a credible photo and I will believe you. Brainwashed Aboki like you grin grin
Re: Pic: The Lady Being Accused Of Blackmail By Apostle Suleman Releases Exclsv Pics by Firstcitizen: 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
Pastor!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pic: The Lady Being Accused Of Blackmail By Apostle Suleman Releases Exclsv Pics by agrovick(m): 4:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
Eish
Re: Pic: The Lady Being Accused Of Blackmail By Apostle Suleman Releases Exclsv Pics by ednut1(m): 4:44pm On Mar 07, 2017
looks fake
Re: Pic: The Lady Being Accused Of Blackmail By Apostle Suleman Releases Exclsv Pics by Biim: 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
Can't you guys see the footwear on the picture? The picture was dropped on the table and the man that took the picture has his shoes in the picture, its not from a video chat, I saw the original photograph and its a different man.
I am not for or against any of them, the photograph part is too lame.

2 Likes

Re: Pic: The Lady Being Accused Of Blackmail By Apostle Suleman Releases Exclsv Pics by greenmonk: 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2017
AntiIPOOP:

Spamming the thread with those poor editing of yours will not save the fraudulent pastor .

So this one is edited? what of the other poor edition?

1 Like

Re: Pic: The Lady Being Accused Of Blackmail By Apostle Suleman Releases Exclsv Pics by Kemperor: 5:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
Photoshop
Re: Pic: The Lady Being Accused Of Blackmail By Apostle Suleman Releases Exclsv Pics by frank317: 5:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
Mortiple:
Make THUNDER fire you over there!!! Bastkard like you!!!

What does these pics prove to you? Mischief makers!!! This is an epic fail, shikena!

Ok...Aghhh, mmmmm.......... What exactly are u angry for Is Suleiman ur uncle?

1 Like

Re: Pic: The Lady Being Accused Of Blackmail By Apostle Suleman Releases Exclsv Pics by kabasa77(m): 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
Biim:
Can't you guys see the footwear on the picture? The picture was dropped on the table and the man that took the picture has his shoes in the picture, its not from a video chat, I saw the original photograph and its a different man.
Re: Pic: The Lady Being Accused Of Blackmail By Apostle Suleman Releases Exclsv Pics by princeemmma(m): 6:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
is only God that could intervene here, who is telling the truth now, we don't know, wahala dey ooooooooo
Re: Pic: The Lady Being Accused Of Blackmail By Apostle Suleman Releases Exclsv Pics by GameGod(m): 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
Cc seun
Re: Pic: The Lady Being Accused Of Blackmail By Apostle Suleman Releases Exclsv Pics by NaWetinDey(m): 10:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
She's dehumanizing herself just to bring an important man down. Her willingness to destroy herself in the process proves that's she's a lost cause. 500 million.
Re: Pic: The Lady Being Accused Of Blackmail By Apostle Suleman Releases Exclsv Pics by Incrizz(f): 12:05am On Mar 08, 2017
Babacele:
Incrizz baby are you abreast of the latest happening? lmao!
shocked Haha..you said so.

This is really embarrassing!
Re: Pic: The Lady Being Accused Of Blackmail By Apostle Suleman Releases Exclsv Pics by Benbellamor: 12:13am On Mar 08, 2017
Biim:
even el rufai shared the boob show just see naa, el rufai eye don dey deze, chaiii

Re: Pic: The Lady Being Accused Of Blackmail By Apostle Suleman Releases Exclsv Pics by Babacele: 12:35am On Mar 08, 2017
Incrizz:

shocked Haha..you said so.

This us really embarrassing!
really. now it is getting outta control. let us just siddon look.
Re: Pic: The Lady Being Accused Of Blackmail By Apostle Suleman Releases Exclsv Pics by Incrizz(f): 12:42am On Mar 08, 2017
Babacele:
really. now it is getting outta control. let us just siddon look.
shocked Go to bed!

*help me correct the typo please grin
Re: Pic: The Lady Being Accused Of Blackmail By Apostle Suleman Releases Exclsv Pics by mack111(m): 1:33am On Mar 08, 2017
Mortiple:
Everyone beware, BMC on the prawl!!!

You guys no sharp sha. My little cousin in JSS 3 could have done a better job than what you all at BMC including your senior partner, SaharaReporters plus the lousy brat called Keyamo got to offer your pay master.
so he happened to snap a pic with an earpiece plugged into his ears, snapped with a low quality camera that got leaked to bmc to Photoshop?

1 Like

Re: Pic: The Lady Being Accused Of Blackmail By Apostle Suleman Releases Exclsv Pics by Babacele: 2:26am On Mar 08, 2017
Incrizz:
shocked Go to bed!
*help me correct the typo please grin
OK .
Re: Pic: The Lady Being Accused Of Blackmail By Apostle Suleman Releases Exclsv Pics by Goke7: 7:25am On Mar 08, 2017
Apostle Suleiman should just settle out of court and let this matter die slowly to save his minstry
Re: Pic: The Lady Being Accused Of Blackmail By Apostle Suleman Releases Exclsv Pics by GameGod(m): 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nawa oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unbelief: The Sin That Hinders Us / One Man's Shocking Life After Death Experience / My Journey From Islam To Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.