Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

The Cry Of A Graduate - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Cry Of A Graduate (504 Views)

Are You A Graduate? This Advice Is For You From CBN Governor / A Graduate In Human Resources And Lives In Onitsha Needed / Can You Serve As A HOUSEBOY For 5million Naira Per Month Even As A GRADUATE... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Cry Of A Graduate by gbugbru(m): 1:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
Good day to everyone in the house, especially those reading this... Am pained typing this as a result of the challenges facing me currently. Through with service last year October, with hope things where going to be fine only for me to be hit with a setback... My dad diagonise of stroke... Left me as the first born son with his other five children, wife and his drug store business. The business is not promising as sales is reducing each moment as a result of multiple outsource of funds and limited inflow... Would want advise from you all reading this what to do, if to go out and look for job or to improve on the responsibility in my hands currently... Everything seems blank for me now as I have two siblings in university already and two about going in... Please your advise...

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When Your Environment Is Not Conducive To Birth Good Ideas / Who Else Wants A Free E-book - On How To Start Blogging For Beginners / Oyo Town In Total Blackout For 12 Days And Counting....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.